It is not a Dream..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

About four months have passed since the first assignment given to the LOVE members. They have been showing a very good progress throughout the journey so far. The company feels like it is the right time to start introducing the members to the public. People have been asking for the details of the chosen members of LOVE. It attracts so much attention because it is a never heard project and when it is related to EXO, it definitely becomes a hot topic. As days go by, more people have been requesting for SM to at least introduce the chosen members to the waiting fans. And because of that, all the members of LOVE are gathered in this photoshoot to take pictures of them to be published in the near future. The date is not confirmed yet but it is for sure sooner than they thought it would be. Just as what was stated inside the agreement they signed about five months ago, they can only write the expected date but everything would be decided depends on their progress. Thanks to their endless hard work, the day has finally come. As they are the female version of EXO, the boys will join the photoshoot too. They will have some solo shots, couple shots and also some group photoshoots with everyone. Jasmine is sitting by the corner by herself as Kyungsoo is still not around. She doesn’t know if he would make it or not because last night’s filming was delayed because of the sudden heavy rain. To make it even worse, it happened when they had to travel to an island to shoot. For sure it took so much time especially with the rough waves and the bad weather. And because of that, she might need to do all the shots alone and they will edit his parts later. This is the situation that they can’t avoid and it happens all the time. It is not something new. A photoshoot can’t be cancelled just because one of them is unavailable.

 

 

“Jasmine?” Someone calls Jasmine out of nowhere. She lifts her head from the book she is currently reading. It is a very interesting book that it manages to take her mind away from being worried of the person who is still not around at this hour. “Oh, what can I help you?” She asks Kang manager who comes with a paper cup of apple juice for her. She receives it well with a smile on her face. “Are you okay?” He asks her as he pulls a chair to sit in front of her. “Yes, I am totally okay. Thanks for the juice. You don’t have to bring me this.” She says as she takes a sip of the juice. He smiles. “We still don’t get to contact Kyungsoo. It seems like the connection is poor because of the weather. He might not make it today and you will have to do everything by yourself.” He explains the situation to her. She is not that clueless. She knows it well. She doesn’t mind at all. For her, her being alone is not an important issue right now. “I am fine doing everything myself. It is not a problem. I am doing just fine. Please don’t worry about me. I only hope that he is fine over there with Nam manager. The wind is definitely not a joke when they are filming on an island. I hope the weather will calm down soon. So they will not be trapped in the island anymore. Hopefully the boats will start functioning soon so they will be able to travel back to their filming campsite.” She says as she is actually worried about his safety as well as the manager, the production team and his co actors and actresses.

 

 

Rather than thinking about herself, Jasmine is thinking about others. Kang manager finds it very considerate of her. She never complains when for the past almost four months now, she has been all by herself most of the time as Kyungsoo has been away and out of reach a lot. Seeing how independent and fine she is organizing her time to discuss and practice the songs given to her without her sunbae, it is pretty incredible and he believes that she will be one successful idol if she decides to pursue this path seriously. He can see her caliber and professionalism. She also gives a great cooperation with the team. And one thing about her that makes her likeable is, she always offers her time and energy to help other people around her. It seems like it is her habit to ask people if anyone of them needs her help anywhere and whenever she is around. She is one humble human being for someone who owns a lot, she never shows it off. She still lives as an ordinary girl. She treats people nicely. “I hope so. I am glad that you’re doing fine by yourself. I will keep trying to contact him. You just focus on the photoshoot, okay?” He says to her. She nods. “Don’t worry about me. Please let me know once you get any latest news about Kyungsoo oppa and Nam manager.” She replies. “I will let you know. And don’t hesitate to reach for me whenever you need anything. I am here to help Kyungsoo to look after you.” He lets her know. She smiles as she is aware of that. “Thank you Kang manager.” She says to him. He nods as he leaves her alone.

 

 

“Jasmine? You are ready, right?” Photographer Kwon asks as she looks at Jasmine who is sitting on the sofa with a book in her hands. When she arrived at the photoshoot venue, she is introduced to all of the members of LOVE and she manages to recognize some of them when she meets them again after that as they own a special feature. Jasmine is definitely one of them. She immediately nods and she approaches the photographer. Everyone is briefed earlier about the theme of the photoshoot for today. There will be a few different themes will be used. For the first solo shoot, they will need to show their different face expressions and that includes their serious, cute, y and other sides of themselves. Everyone will be given their personal time in front of the camera and they will be guided on how to pose naturally in front of the lens. So Jasmine actually knows what she needs to do. She is now in the first outfit. It looks like a high school uniforms but the upgraded version of it. With a white buttoned short sleeves shirt, a mini black skirt, a dark grey jacket on, ankle long black socks and white sneakers on, she does look like a student. Her long hazel hair is let down with light pink hair band on. With her natural beautiful features, they only apply a simple fresh look make up on her. She looks so ready to ‘perform’ in front of the camera.

 

 

“Yes, I am.” Jasmine replies to the photographer. Photographer Kwon looks at her from top to the bottom, she smiles as she knows that just by standing in front of the camera, Jasmine will look pretty. She doesn’t really have to do much. But she still hopes that she can pose a bit. It will make it easier too. “Please stand there right in the middle where the mark is.” She points at the X mark on the floor. Jasmine follows. Some of the make-up artist unnies come to fix her hair and make-up. “Okay, let loose and don’t be too nervous. Just treat the camera like a friend of yours. Be as natural as you can. It will make the photos look even better. I know this is the first time we see each other but I want you to treat me like your unnie. I am not a terrible person. I am very friendly. Don’t be scared at me. Okay Jasmine?” She tries to make her feel comfortable. Jasmine smiles widely. “Okay unnie. What emotion should I portray right now?” She asks her. Photographer Kwon is taken aback at the question normally asked by a professional. It is a good start. She says to herself. “Since this will be the first shot, I would like it to be bubbly and happy. Be the normal you but a happy and bubbly one. We’ll try a few shots first and we’ll go from there.” She tells Jasmine. She nods as she is getting herself ready to immerse into the ‘character’ given to her. She starts smiling at the camera in front of her naturally.

 

 

Despite this being the first photoshoot for the LOVE members, Photographer Kwon finds it surprising to see how comfortable Jasmine is in front of the camera. She hardly believes this is her first time. It is obvious that she is one experienced girl. So she decides to ask in between shots. “Have you ever done any photoshoots before?” She asks as Jasmine is giving her another elegant pose still in her high school uniform. She nods. “Yes, I have done it a few times just helping out my cousin few years ago.” She answers. And PG (Photographer) Kwon smiles even wider as she thought so. She can see it from the poses she gives. She changes slowly and she doesn’t do it drastically. She only does it with small changes every different pose. It normally comes from an experienced model. “Oh really? What was that for?” She asks again as she asks Jasmine to pose on the chair. “It was for a magazine where he works.” She comfortably replies as her photos are being taken. “Is he a photographer? What magazine is he working for?” She asks again as she is pretty curious. “He is not a photographer. He is actually an editor for a Vogue magazine.” Her calm answer really surprises PG Kwon. She is well aware that not anyone can be the model for that grand magazine.

 

 

The photoshoot is put on hold for a while. “Your cousin is an editor for a Vogue magazine? Wow! That is impressive. Were you the cover? I think I have seen you before.” PG Kwon says to Jasmine as she continues to take her pictures after a short break to calm herself down after feeling surprised by Jasmine’s unexpected answer. “No, the very first time, I was just in a few pages for a winter collecti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter