A What Now?

The Life of the Sixth Member

"Eli-ah, I need your help with something." Irene came into your room while holding up her phone, a serious look on her face. 

You turned towards her with confusion and worry clear on your face. "What's wrong, Unnie?" 

She came to your side and offered you her phone. "Teach me how to make an Instagram account." 

With that, a smile bloomed on your face. "Eh? Why so sudden?" 

"Yah, don't laugh at me," she pouted adorably, sitting beside you on the bed. "I want to post more of my photographs and I know the fans had been asking for them." 

By her tone, you knew she wanted to say more so you stayed quiet, looking at her with a warm smile. "Plus, I can watch Seungwan's live sessions without much confusion now." 

You finally let out your laughs, throwing your head back. You felt Irene hitting your shoulder in retaliation with embarrassed noises coming out of . 

"Eli-aaaaah. Why are you laughing at me?" She asked after you stopped laughing, a pout still on her face but added by a fierce glare. 

You knew she was just embarrassed though so you just gave her a smile instead. 

"You're cute, Unnie, that's all." You pinched her cheek. "Okay, let me teach you how to do it." 

You ended up teaching her for a whole hour, making sure she knows what to do once she can operate it. You also taught her how to watch lives and thought it would be a good idea to have one with her through your own so she could learn directly. 

"You got it now, Hyun-unnie?" You turned towards her, noticing her happy expression. 

"Yes! Thank you, Eli-ah." She gave you a side hug and you leaned into her embrace, snuggling closer.

"Are you sure you want to have the weight of having your own account, Unnie?" You asked quietly and you could feel her turning her head towards you, so you leaned back from her hug to make it easier for her to look at you. 

She gave you her signature warm smile, patting your cheek delicately. "I'm sure, Eli-ah. I only want to post pictures and watch Seungwan's lives easier anyways, I wouldn't really care about what others think if that's what you're worried about." 

"I just don't want you to feel pressured to have one, you know," you pouted, making her squeal and pinch your cheek. "I know you love the fans very much but don't do anything you're not comfortable with, please Unnie." 

She smiled, touched by your sensitivity. She knew you cared about her too much to let her do things that make her uncomfortable and she admired that.

"I don't feel pressured at all, Eli-ah, I promise. I'll have you with me, right?" Your pout turned into a grin and you gave her a big grin, eyes disappearing into crescents. "Yes! You always will." 

After that, you opened the app on your phone to have a Live with her, tagging her in the process so people knew you were doing a live and Irene made a new account. 

"Hello, everyone!" "Hellooooo" You and Irene greeted the audience at the same time, waiting for more people to come and watch.

"As you see, I'm here with Irene-unnie! Woo!" You cheered and Irene laughed out loud, looking at you with her big eyes. 

"Unnie, we have an announcement, don't we?" You turned towards her, gesturing for her to take the lead. 

She nodded and turned towards the camera again, noticing the number of comments and views the Live already had. "Yes, we do! Eli, what is it?" 

You read one of the comments out loud, a mock-serious expression on your face.

"Did Irene-unnie make a new account? Is this really her???" 

You stayed silent before eventually grinning, giving the camera a nod. Irene nodded along with you. "You heard that right, Joohyun-unnie made an Instagram account! Everybody, please follow her." 

You were about to say something else before Seulgi barged into the room, making Irene squeal in surprise and you to wrap an arm around her in reflex, turning towards the door in surprise.

"Unnie!" "Seulgi-ah!" You both scolded her, making her mumble an apology before her surprised expression returned.

"Joohyun-unnie made an Instagram account?!"

You couldn't help but laugh at her shocked expression. You knew people would be surprised and you couldn't wait to see what Irene's account would be like.