A Date!

The Life of the Sixth Member

"Eli-ah," Seulgi greeted whilst opening the door to your room, making you look up from your phone. "What are your plans for today?" 

You shrugged, putting down your phone. "Just staying home. What's up?" 

Seulgi gave you her signature grin, making you smile warmly. She's too cute. "Do you want to watch a film with me? There's one that I want to see."

"Of course, Unnie!" You nodded excitedly. "What are we going to see?" 

"Maleficent!" 

You gasped then cheered. "Yes! I've been wanting to see that one too!" You got up from your bed and walked towards your closet for a change of clothes. 

"Is there anyone else that's coming with us?" Your voice was slightly muffled from inside the closet. You had to dress somewhat decent because you just knew someone was going to recognise you both. You were going to put on some disguises but you had to be prepared. 

"It's a Seulgi and Eli day!" 

You gasped again and quickly walked out to find her standing there with a grin still on her face. You squealed. "Yay! It's a date!" 

You brought her to your embrace and she chuckled, patting your back softly. "Now, now, Eli. We don't want to make anyone jealous, do we?" Seulgi couldn't help but tease. It was a running joke in the fandom, and among the members, that everything you do is seen as a flirty gesture and they would joke how someone was going to be jealous if you become too flirty with someone else.

"Unnie~" you whined while pulling back, face turning into a pout. "Am I really that flirty?" 

Seulgi laughed. "You're just cheesy, dongsaeng-ah, and you're not scared to say what you think, even if it is complimenting someone else," Seulgi your hair fondly. "People can find that flirty but there's nothing wrong with that. You know we're just joking around." 

Your pout turned into an innocent smile but you looked at her with a mischievous glint in your eyes. "Okay then, I'm going to continue to do so~" 

"Yah, Eli-ah," Seulgi slapped your arm, causing you to laugh. "People are really going to be flustered and Baechu-unnie will be jealous. Do you really want that?" 

You pouted again. "You're right..." you trailed off. "Oh well, I'll try not to sound too flirty. I always mean what I say anyway, and people know that right?" 

You released her from your embrace and walked back towards your closet to finish getting ready. 

"Meet me outside in fifteen, Eli-ah! I'm going to book the tickets." Seulgi turned to walk outside the room before stopping. "And don't forget your disguises!" 

"Yes, Unnie!" You answered back, excitement clear in your voice. You couldn't wait to spend the day with your first sister. 

 

After the film had finished you both waited inside the theatre for other people to go out first before you do. This was one of the strategies to not let people know your whereabouts. 

"What do you think of the film, Unnie?" You asked while wiping your tears away. You discreetly pulled out your phone and checked your reflection to make sure no tears were visible. You couldn't really hide the puffiness though. 

Oh well, a mask does wonders. 

"I loved it! It relates to the first story but not in a way that you wouldn't understand the film if you hadn't watched the first one." Seulgi huskily replied, making sure to keep her voice down. People would surely recognise both of your voices if you talked too loudly. 

You nodded in agreement, facing her. "I know! I'm so glad I got to watch this with you, Unnie. Thank you for bringing me." Your eyes turned into crescents with the big smile you were giving her, causing her to squeal slightly. 

"You are too cute, Eli-ah," She pinched your cheek and you giggled due to the attention your older sister was giving you. It felt good to be childish sometimes. "Should we get some food?" 

Your eyes turned wide as you nodded furiously. "Yes, please!" 

Seulgi gave you her motherly smile and she patted your head in affection. "Lead the way, dongsaeng-ah. We'll get whatever you want." 

You proceeded to take to one of your favourite restaurants and you both got seated at the back for a bit of privacy. The minute you took off your hats and masks, however, people began noticing and it wasn't long before they began to "discreetly" take pictures. With the years you've been in the industry though, you recognise the movements immediately. 

"It's funny that they think they're so sneaky," you snickered, gazing around the room while waiting for the menu to be delivered. Seulgi gasped playfully and slapped your arm in response, making you laugh slightly. "Eli-ah! Don't be rude. They're trying hard, you know?" 

With that, both of you laughed loudly, not really caring that people knew you were there. Your covers had been blown anyway. 

"I know," you giggled. "Let's see how long until someone comes over for a picture," you stopped. "Will you be comfortable with that, Unnie?" 

Your concern touched her. You always try to put others' comfort, especially the members', first, and that was something she admired about you. "It's fine. It shows that they support us and I don't mind taking pictures with them. Are you okay with that?" 

"Yeah," you shrugged, leaning back into your seat because you noticed the server coming to your table with the menus. "I appreciate their support and I know it's rewarding for fans to be able to talk to us. I like having conversations with them, anyway, so I don't really mind." 

Hearing your response Seulgi smiled proudly. 

You ended up taking pictures with around five people and although you had to stop eating every time, it was rewarding to see the wonder and happiness on the fans' faces. You couldn't wait to see all the pictures on Twitter and Instagram later that day.