Fun

The Life of the Sixth Member

"So, Sooyoung has a shoot today and Seulgi will be out all day with her cousin. Anyone else doing anything?" Irene sat on the kitchen table, looking at the ones present. 

Today was a day off (at least for everyone but Joy) so everyone was free to do anything they wanted. 

"I'm going out with my friends," Yeri piped up from the end of the table, phone in one hand and spoon in the other. You looked at her, shook your head, and then focused on your breakfast again. 

Wendy sighed, "I'm not going out but I have some things I need to finish." 

Irene hummed, "Okay then, I got no plans today too." 

It was silent before you realised Irene was waiting for your reply, "Oh, I don't have any plans today, Unnie. I might find something to do later though, I feel kind of restless." 

Irene furrowed her eyebrows in concern, "How restless?" 

You sighed, finishing the last bite of your food. "Restless like I have to do something, maybe go for a walk somewhere or hang out at a cafe." 

Yeri hummed in agreement, "That's a good idea, Unnie. I think today's going to be sunny all day and a lot of cafes have new menus, maybe you could try them out?" 

You grinned, ruffling her hair as a sign of affection. "Good idea, little sister. Maybe I should. What time are you leaving?" 

She looked back down at her phone and her eyes widened in surprise. "I have to get ready or I'm going to be late, actually." She quickly stood up and washed her dishes before dashing out of the kitchen, not forgetting to kiss your cheek goodbye. 

"Hey, where's my kiss?!" Wendy shouted as Yeri ran out. 

"You hate kisses!" Was Yeri's muffled reply before her door could be heard slamming shut. 

You and Irene laughed out loud while Wendy huffed, pink dust on her cheeks. "Whatever, I'm going to do my stuff now." 

She, too, left after giving you a hug. 

"Hey, where's my hug?!" Irene mocked her as she walked out, looking at you with a mischievous glint in her eyes. 

"Nope, not today!" Came Wendy's muffled reply which made the both of you laugh again. Wendy would hug her but due to the teasings she got, she wouldn't want to give Irene the satisfaction. 

You pouted playfully, "Aw, it's okay Unnie let me give you a hug!" You actually got up and gave your guardian a hug, her laughing into your chest. 

"Right, should we go too then?" She asked once she pulled back, looking up at you. 

You raised an eyebrow, "Go where?" 

Irene slapped your arm, "You said you wanted to go for a walk or to a cafe?" 

You smirked teasingly, "I wasn't aware I was bringing you with me..." 

"Yah!" Cue the adorable pout. Honestly, the fan's label for her as the 'fake maknae' was accurate. "You're mean, El." 

You giggled, pinching her cheeks quickly before she could slap your hands away. "You're too cute, Unnie. Of course, I'll bring you." 

She lighted up, her hand nagging the bottom of your hoodie. "Really?!" 

"I wouldn't want to leave my big sister alone!" You gave her a warm smile and she smiled back. God, how could a woman be this breathtaking you weren't sure. 

You looked at the clock on the kitchen wall, noting the time. "What time should we go, then?" 

Irene let out a hum and completely disregarded your question. "Eli, what do you say if we go to an arcade today?" 

It was your turn to look at her with wide eyes painted with excitement. "Really? Can we?" 

She gave you her signature grin. "Let's have fun today, I'm declaring this Joohyun and Eli's day!" 

You cheered, clapping and jumping in excitement. "Yay Unnie! Joohyun-unnie is the best!" You practically screamed out that part and you could hear Wendy shouting a "Hey!" from her room. 

She was startled for a moment before letting out her dolphin laughs. It was going to be a fun day.