Unbelievable!

The Life of the Sixth Member

You knew Blackpink was having a concert when you would be there, and it would be extra special because it was Rosé's hometown so you decided to surprise them by watching the concert and they only found out when the big screen panned towards you and the fans screaming their heads off, realising it was Eli from Red Velvet. 

The members looked around in confusion as the fans scream loudly, not knowing what triggered them. Jisoo then had the idea to glance towards the big screen only to see one of her favourite dongsaeng in the industry. 

"It's Eli!" 

Lisa and Rośe gasped in surprise before looking around wildly, finally finding your figure when a light beam shined towards where you were. 

"Eli-ah! Hi!" Jennie greeted you when the others hadn't greeted you, too surprised to do anything. 

You waved back in excitement, waving around your Blackpink lightstick. The fans screamed once again before Lisa shushed them gently, wanting to greet you. 

"Eli! Hi! Oh my God, I can't believe you're here!" Lisa squealed at her best friend before looking at her other best friend, noticing how she was just speechless from shock.

"Omo, Rosé is speechless." 

Rosé continued to gape and you just gave her a warm smile, conveying your support through your eyes. She eventually covered and then her whole face so no one can see that she was crying, turning around in the process. 

The girls and fans cooed, the members coming over to her side to give her a comforting hug. They knew how much it meant for her to have a concert here, in her hometown, and the fact that you, one of her best friends and the people she trusted the most, were here to support her and them just meant so much to her. 

You were given a mic by one of the staff so you could interact with the girls for a little. They normally wouldn't allow any of this but because it was such a special occasion they thought it would be okay.

"It's okay, Chaeyoung-ah, or you're gonna make me cry too." You teased with watery eyes and the fans laughed along, tearing up too.

They were grateful that their idols have such great friends around them. 

Rosé wiped her tears away and the girls patted her on the back before she turned around to face you and the crowd, immediately finding where you were. 

"El, I can't believe you're here." 

You gave her your mischievous grin, making her laugh tearily. "I'm here to support my best friends!" 

The fans cooed. "Thank you for being here, El. You don't know how much this means to me, being here in my hometown, finally having my dream concert with my sisters and best friends by my side," she continued, tearing up from happiness and the fans began to cry too. There were shouts of 'Rosé please don't cry!' and 'Don"t cry' going around all over the venue.

"So, thank you again. We have to catch up after this, okay?" 

Your grin turned into a soft smile, the camera capturing your expressions well. The fans could just see how much love you had for the girls on that stage. 

"It's my honour to be here, to see you guys on stage enjoying yourselves. I love you guys, okay? Remember that. I'll see you soon." You threw them an air kiss and they all did the same back, making the fans cheer. 

"Right, where were we?" 

 

"Eli!"

Once she saw you she immediately made a beeline towards you, throwing herself into your embrace. You laughed delightedly, hugging her with the same strength and affection. "Hi, Chaeyoung-ah." 

The other girls let you two be for a while, letting Rosé have her moment with you. They'd hug you later. 

"What are you doing here?" She pulled back from the hug but her arms were still around your neck, yours around her small waist. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming by?" She whined and you only laughed in response. 

"If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?" You smirked and she slapped your arm while giving you an adorable pout. 

"Thank you for making me cry, by the way," her glare was still accompanied by the pout so it wasn't as scary as she wanted it to be. You pinched her cheek. "Now the fans are going to think that I'm a softie." 

You smiled widely while pinching her fluffy cheek once again. "They already know you're a softie, Chaeyoung-ah, don't even attempt to say otherwise." 

"Fine, whatever," she replied after a series of non-scary glares with a pout on her face before leaning closer to you again, putting her chin on your shoulder. You kissed the side of her head and hugged her back warmly. 

"Are you happy with the surprise, though?" 

"Delighted." 

You smiled, closing your eyes in contentment. "Then I'm a good friend." 

You could hear her smile. "You're the best, just don't tell Lisa." 

You laughed. 

 

After your reunion with everyone, all of you made your way out for dinner. Before that, though, they had to do a walkout with the fans as a goodbye and they managed to persuade you into coming along. 

"Are you sure they wouldn't mind me being there, though? They're here for you." 

Jisoo put an arm around your waist because she couldn't quite reach your shoulders. "Didn't you notice their reactions earlier when they saw you? I think they would be elated seeing you with us." 

You looked at her with love pouring out of your eyes. Honestly, Jisoo is so underrated on and off stage. 

"Okay, Chu-unnie. I'll come." 

Hearing that response the maknae line celebrated whilst Jennie gave you a glare, slapping your arm in annoyance. "Why is it so easy for Jisoo-unnie to make you say yes but it was so hard for me?" 

You gave her a sheepish grin, putting your left arm around her because Jisoo was already occupying your right side. "Because you're too cute and I want to see your response!" 

Despite her indignation, she blushed, staring straight ahead so you wouldn't be able to see the pink dust decorating her cheeks. "Such a flirt," she attempted to mumble but you heard her nonetheless. 

"I love you, Jennie-unnie~" 

She blushed even more and you pulled her tighter into your side, giggling in happiness. "Yeah, yeah," she grumbled but a smile formed regardless. 

You were glad you were cute or she wouldn't relent so easily.