SIX

From Slave To Lover

Then, a knock on the door is heard. Hakyeon gasps and I look up, please don't let it be my dad.

''Come in.'' I say and I let go of Hakyeon to jump off the bed. Hakyeon sits up straight and I look at him. I understand that Hakyeon is scared, but I don't think my dad comes up here anytime soon today.

The door opens and Jin Mi enters the room. Ah right, Jin Mi doesn't know that I am keeping a slave here. But I'm sure that Jin Mi will show his supportive side towards Hakyeon, because he will see how protective I am over him.

''Ah Taekwoon, good to see you. And I see that you have a slave here, cute.'' Jin Mi says and smiles when he walks over to us. I sit down on the bed and Hakyeon immediately wraps his arms around me, burrying his face into my shoulder again. I wrap an arm around Hakyeon and I rub over his side.

''Be careful with your approach Jin Mi, he is scared. Dad came over with Woo Jin and Ye Jun and they told us that they were going to kill him.'' I tell Jin Mi and he sits down at the other side of Hakyeon. Hakyeon starts to shake and he starts to sob. Jin Mi sighs and carefully places his hand on Hakyeon's lap.

''I'm glad you found someone to care for Taekwoon, because that's what mum always wanted. It was kinda to be expected that you would fall for a slave, but I'm glad you found one to love. If you love him enough, he will trust you more and I'm sure he will turn into someone where no one of the vampires will think of that he was ever a slave before.'' Jin Mi says and carefully rubs over Hakyeon's leg. Hakyeon looks up and a faint smile appears on his face.

Jin Mi looks up at me and nods, a sign that he also approves our relationship. Well, we're not even there yet. I mean, we have confessed to each other. But we aren't really dating yet. I smile at him and I look at Hakyeon again, whose face is being burried into my shoulder even more.

''But dad said that he and the twins wanted to kill him? Only because of how close you two are?'' Jin Mi asks and I nod. I pull Hakyeon on my lap and Hakyeon burries his face into my chest. I feel so sad for him, so I have to do whatever it takes to protect him.

Jin Mi sighs and rolls with his eyes. Just like almost everyone here, he is very much against how my dad is like. Sometimes his thoughts drift him off and he agrees with whatever my dad wants, but he mostly doesn't agree with my dad.

''You have us to help you protect this slave, so it's gonna be okay with you two. I want you to be happy Taekwoon and if this slave can make you happy, then who am I to be against it?'' Jin Mi smiles and pulls me a bit closer to hug me, but lets go of me after a few seconds. He places a hand on Hakyeon's shoulder and smiles, before he lets go and leaves my room.

For the past few minutes, Hakyeon is crying his eyes out and I feel so helpless. Hakyeon is happy that more and more family members approve our relationship, but he is scared as hell that my dad and my twin brothers will kill him when I'm not around him. So I have to keep Hakyeon close and not be separated from him for a second.

I throw my head back and I bite my lip, because my desire for blood increases with each second. But I don't wanna bite Hakyeon, I can't. I don't want to lose his trust in me.

''Hakyeon, I'm sorry. But I'm hungry and my desire for your blood is increasing with each second.'' I tell him and Hakyeon sobs. He looks up with his teary eyes and a faint smile appears on his face.

''T-Then drink something, I will learn to handle the pain. Just like earlier today.'' Hakyeon says and I feel a lump in my throat. Well, if he allows me to. I nod and I start to kiss his neck. Within a few seconds, my fangs sink into his neck and Hakyeon wraps a hand around my wrist. He starts to squeeze in it and his sobbings become softer. Hakyeon is trying to make as less noise as possible, he doesn't want to catch the attention of my dad.

As soon as I pull back, Hakyeon relaxes and I smile when I look at him. I'm proud of him that he tries not to scream in pain.

''I love you so much Hakyeon. Yes, I can see your weaknessess by now. But I love you even more because of that. At the time you live here for a while, I hope that you can open up more and not to let fear take over you. I want you to step up against my dad and my twin brothers as soon as time is there.'' I tell him and Hakyeon nods.

I rub over his back and Hakyeon is relaxing more and more on my lap, much to my pleasure. Because this is where I want our relationship to be at, I want Hakyeon to trust me a lot. I've proven to him already that I don't want to let him go and that I'm always honest in whatever I say. 

''T-Taekwoon?'' Hakyeon stutters and I look at him. His eyes are still teary, but I also see in his eyes that he trusts me. I nod and I smile, while I rub over his back.

''S-Stay with me. I-I don't care if it's here or outside, I don't want to be alone.'' Hakyeon says and his eyes fill with tears again. Oh gosh, he is very traumatized by everything that happened in his past. I pull him closer and I close my eyes.

''Yes Hakyeon, I won't leave you. I will do everything to keep my dad away from you, because you are the one I want to rule with. I don't care about your past and I don't care that you're a slave, I only care about the boy that is here in my arms.'' I sigh and Hakyeon wraps his arms around my waist aswell. I drop myself and Hakyeon on the bed ,Hakyeon is on top of me right now, and I don't hear any sobbings coming from Hakyeon anymore. Meaning that he is calm right now.

I will never let my dad and the twin boys touch Hakyeon, because they have to deal with me and they will see where I'm capable of...