THIRTY-ONE

From Slave To Lover

A/N Drama is around the corner hehe

A week later, Hakyeon and I attend our first official event. I'm very nervous, because it will be the first time that I will appear in public without my family around and it will be the first time to appear in public with Hakyeon on my side.

Hakyeon and I are in the carriage on our way to the location of the event. Hakyeon is holding my hand very tight and his head is resting on my shoulder.

''It's unbelievable that we're going to an event by ourselves as an official couple.'' Hakyeon says and I giggle when I look at him.

''I know Hakyeon, but behave okay? We're here on my behalf and we are here as guests, so be nice.'' I tell him and Hakyeon nods. A hand of mine is resting on Hakyeon's lap and I rub with my thumb over his leg. Hakyeon throws his head a bit back and starts to kiss my neck. I bite my lip and I moan a little, resulting in Hakyeon laughing a lot.

''Hmm, I love you. Gosh, can't believe how much I have achieved with you next to me.'' Hakyeon says and I place a kiss on his cheek when I look into his direction. Hakyeon chuckles and wraps his other hand around my neck. We have survived a lot of obstacles and I'm proud of Hakyeon to have made it this far, but he knows that there is one more waiting for him... being turned into a vampire. But I wanna wait with that one, because Hakyeon and I got married not so long ago.

But right when Hakyeon sits up straight, something hits him and he collapses on the floor of the carriage. I growl and I look around me, because I wanna know who tried to kill my husband. I see a lot of blood on the floor and I pull Hakyeon back up, seeing him unconcious in my arms. I'm not going to let Hakyeon die and I wanted to wait to turn him, but I have to do it.

''Stop the carriage, my husband has been killed and I have to turn him into a vampire.'' I say loud to the coachman and the coachman stops the carriage. I sigh and my eyes turn dark, before I sink my fangs into Hakyeon's neck. I will miss Hakyeon's human warmth, but I have to turn Hakyeon to keep him alive. I hate the person who killed my husband and I will take my revenge one day.

As I keep drinking from Hakyeon's blood, I startle when I feel a hand on my back. I look up and I see Hakyeon looking at me with red eyes. I pull back from Hakyeon and Hakyeon smiles at me.

''Goodness Hakyeon, you scared the hell out of me. I had to turn you into a vampire.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon grabs my hand again.

''I'm glad you didn't let death get away with it, because you don't deserve it to be alone.'' Hakyeon says and sinks his fangs in my neck. I moan and I pull Hakyeon closer. Now that he is a vampire, he has to drink blood aswell. So I don't mind he is drinking from me.

The coachman had cleaned the carriage and we continue our way to the first event that Hakyeon and I will attend. I'm glad that Hakyeon is a vampire now, but it's sad that I had to turn him so sudden.

''Are you okay, Your Majesty? You scared His Majesty The King a lot.'' the coachman asks and I look at Hakyeon, because the coachman asks him this question.

''Yes, I feel okay now. I can imagine that I scared my husband, but I'm glad that he immediately stepped up and made the choice to turn me.'' Hakyeon says and looks at me, before I feel his lips in my neck. It's weird to feel that his body temperature is the same as mine, but I have made the right decision to turn Hakyeon.

The coachman smiles and continues his ride. Hakyeon's eyes turn red as soon as he looks at me and I smile, before I bare my fangs.

''Welcome to your new life Hakyeon, welcome to the life of a vampire.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon giggles, before he pulls me closer.

''I'm glad that you chose for it to keep me alive instead of leaving me here for dead. But I know that you never would leave me for dead. Just as much as I supported you in the time that you couldn't fulfill your position due to the wound caused by your dad, you were there for me aswell and you didn't leave me behind. I love you so much Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon says and kisses me.

It doesn't take long before Hakyeon deepens the kiss and I wrap an arm around his waist. I know that there are a lot of vampires waiting for me at the event, but I don't care now. I only care about Hakyeon's wellbeing and I'm glad that he is okay now.

Hakyeon breaks the kiss immediately and I look at him in confusion.

''B-But Taekwoon, everyone thinks that I'm still human. How are we going to take care of that?'' Hakyeon says and I smile at him as I rub with my rub over Hakyeon's back.

''Don't worry about that, I will announce that as soon as we arrived. Everyone has to know what happened on the way to the location.'' I tell him and Hakyeon sighs out of relief, before he continues to kiss me.

I understand Hakyeon's point, because he got turned just a few seconds ago and no one knows about the sudden change, but they will understand it when I explain why I turned Hakyeon. And I also will let them know that I will do everything what it takes to catch the killer.

Hakyeon climbs on my lap and wraps his arms around my neck. I giggle and I pull him closer.

''Vampire or not, you are mine Hakyeon.'' I tell Hakyeon during the kiss and Hakyeon giggles, before his left thumb rubs over the back of my head.

''I love you too Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon responds and doesn't even let go of me during the kiss.

In the corner of my eye, I can see some vampires far in the back waiting for us. But I only have eyes for Hakyeon right now and he has all the right to catch all of my attention, because he just got turned into a vampire and I have to support him with his new way of living.

A/N Okay, this chapter a lot. But it's around 8:10 PM here, so I kinda lose inspiration. But I hope that you guys still like it.