FORTY-EIGHT

From Slave To Lover

After a long tour, it's time to go home. On the outside, the museum looks tiny. But I never knew that it was such a big building on the inside. Most of their collection is on under the ground and it's quite fascinating, because I never was aware of that.

''Thank you so much for having us, we enjoyed it today.'' Hakyeon says to the owner and the owner bows as he smiles.

''It was an honor to have you here. Don't forget to stop by once we're going to reveal your painting, because we would like to have you two be a part of this moment.'' the owner says and we smile, before we bow aswell. We would love to be a part of it, but they shouldn't forget to send us an invitation. We have a tight schedule, so we have to make sure that we know this right on time.

The three of us walk outside and lots of vampires try to get some of our attention, but Hakyeon and I are still quite busy with our conversation with the owner of the museum. Hakyeon holds my hand tight and smiles when he looks at me.

Hakyeon and I bow one more time, before we make our way to the carriage. I hope that the owner will send us an invitation once the painting is done, because Hakyeon and I are very excited to look at it.

''Again, thank you for a wonderful time today and we'll hope to see you again anytime soon.'' I tell the owner once the three of us stop in front of the carriage as the owner smiles, before he bows again.

''I hope the same. As for you, take good care of both you and the baby.''  the owner says and looks at me, before I nod. I raise a thumb and I give the owner a short hug. Hakyeon and I wave to the vampires who were trying to get our attention and we get in the carriage. It's then when I feel my daughter move again, as if she was waiting for our family to be on our own again.

Hakyeon chuckles when he places his hand on my stomach and feels our daughter move.

''Were you waiting for the three of us to be together instead of being surrounded by vampires?'' Hakyeon asks and rubs over my stomach. In the mean time, the coachman drives the carriage away from the museum. The vampires wave at us and we wave back at them. It's lovely to see how much the vampires like us. Compared to my dad, the vampires love me a lot more and they hope that I will do everything to listen to them.

''It was an amazing day at the museum, am I right Taekwoon?'' Hakyeon asks and I chuckle when I look at him. Hakyeon scoots closer to me and he starts to kiss my cheek.

''Am I right, Taekwoon?'' Hakyeon repeats and I chuckle when I start to kiss him. It indeed was an amazing day and I hope that our daughter enjoyed it aswell, because she behaved just like I was hoping that she would do.

''Any plans for tomorrow, Taekwoon?'' Hakyeon asks while we're on our way home. It's still a few hours before we're home and we're going to use this time to relax a bit, because I'm pretty sure that we want to get to drink some blood once we're home. Us vampires don't get tired, so we don't have to go to bed early.

''I don't know if I'm honest, but I would love to have a day off tomorrow. I mean, who doesn't want to have some time with their little family?'' I respond to Hakyeon's question and Hakyeon smiles, before his head rests on my shoulder.

''I'd love that, Taekwoon. I really want to spend some time with you and our unborn daughter.'' Hakyeon smiles and I kiss his temple.

I'm glad we're on our way home, because I don't like museums at all. I can imagine that Hakyeon showed his interests, because he never might have visited a museum before. So I'm sure that Hakyeon wanted to enjoy the time he never got before.

''But be serious when I ask this Taekwoon... How are you going to do it when you're no longer allowed to go outside as soon as you reach the 8 months? Are you going to let me do all the visits or are you going to shut it down until you're fully recovered again?'' Hakyeon asks and I look at him. At the time that the doctor announced that it's better for me to stop leaving the palace once I'm 8 months, I was already thinking about that.

''Hakyeon, I was thinking about that all the time. I'm going to shut down everything until I'm fully recovered, because I don't want that you're going to miss it when I'll give birth to our daughter.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon smiles when he looks at me.

Hakyeon rubs over my stomach again and I kiss the top of his head. It was already in my mind what I wanted as soon as I'm not allowed to go out anymore, but I want Hakyeon with me when I reach the 8 months.

I feel a kick coming from our daughter and I chuckle, before my hand is resting at the bottom of my stomach.

''She must be jealous right now, she thinks she doesn't get any attention.'' Hakyeon says and looks up at me, before I chuckle again.

''Oh little girl, don't be jealous. We were just talking about what we are going to do once it's almost time for you to enter the world, don't be jealous. You're such a jealous girl already.'' I say and I rub with my thumb over my stomach. My daughter becomes more feisty, because she is more active than she was earlier today.

''Haha, I'm sure she wants to release some of her energy.'' Hakyeon chuckles and I groan a little, because I now start to experience how active our little girl is going to be. Whenever she is going to keep me awake whenever I try to sleep, I am going to wish that it's all over. I don't want to suffer from her torturing me.

Hakyeon's hand doesn't let go of my stomach and he starts to tap with his fingers on my stomach, hoping that our daughter is going to calm down. And at first, it's not helping much.

''I don't know what you're up to, but our little girl isn't going to stop doing this by just tapping.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon looks up at me.

''We can always try, right? Hey, maybe one of us could sing to her since she will start to hear us from this month. Or so I think, I'm not an expert if you ask me.'' Hakyeon says and I chuckle, but I agree on his idea. Maybe he can sing for her tonight and I'll do it tomorrow, we'll see at whose vocals she responds to the best.