FOURTY-FIVE

From Slave To Lover

Hakyeon kisses my neck the next morning and I moan, before I open my eyes. I turn my head to him and Hakyeon starts to kiss me, before his hand moves to my stomach and rests on it.

''Goodmorning my love.'' Hakyeon says and I chuckle, before I turn and Hakyeon wraps his other arm around me as his hand rests on my back now.

''Goodmorning to you too.'' I tell him and Hakyeon smiles, before he kisses me again. I chuckle and I place a hand on Hakyeon's cheek. We're going to a museum today and the day is going to be very long. A museum had asked us to come over for a tour. The museum will show us paintings which are connected to the history of this kingdom and I'm quite curious how the story is like, because I haven't heard much about the history of this kingdom.

''Come on my love, let's get up. it's gonna be a long day today and I hope that everyone is going to take good care of you. Because I hope that our little girl isn't asking too much energy of you.'' Hakyeon says and looks down at my stomach, before he looks up at me again.

For now, our little girl is quiet. As long as our little girl is quiet, I can get myself dressed and make my way downstairs. And I hope that she remains quiet, because she is going to toture me in the following months anyways. So I hope that she'll save me for now.

I get up after Hakyeon let go of me and Hakyeon gets up aswell, before he bends forward to kiss my stomach.

''Behave little girl, mummy isn't going to like it if you hurt him today.'' Hakyeon says and rubs over my stomach shortly after he gets up again. I smile at him and I wrap an arm around his waist. We make our way to the closet and Hakyeon opens the doors.

''I want to pick an outfit for you, since you're the V.I.P today.'' Hakyeon says and I chuckle. He's a V.I.P too, but I assume he calls me like that because I have royal blood in my veins. Hakyeon picks a black suit with a white shirt underneath. The tailor was nice to me to make a suit, because he hadn't made me any suits. So I'm happy that Hakyeon chooses it for me to wear today.

''Thanks for picking that outfit, Hakyeon.'' I tell Hakyeon and I give him a kiss, before I break free from his grip and take the outfit with me. I walk to the bathroom and I first get myself freshened up, before I brush my hair and I put on my pants. But before I want to put on my shirt, I feel a soft kick and I look down at my stomach.

''Goodmorning little girl, have you slept well? I hope you did, because we're going to have a long day today.'' I say and I rub over my stomach as I smile. It's good to know that our little girl is awake, right on time before we're having breakfast.

Once I'm dressed, I leave the bathroom and I walk over to Hakyeon. Hakyeon has a smile on his face and places his hands on my stomach as soon as I've reached the bed. Hakyeon starts to kiss my stomach and even he is being greeted by the soft kicks of our little girl.

''Goodmorning little girl, good to know that you have slept well. Now, don't torture your mummy okay? Mummy needs his energy today.'' Hakyeon says and kisses my stomach. I smile when I see Hakyeon so involved with his daughter already, because Hakyeon constantly rubs over my stomach and a smile isn't leaving his face. Hakyeon is going to be an amazing dad, I can assure you that.

''Come on daddy, let's go and have breakfast.'' I tell him and Hakyeon looks at me with a smile, before he gets up and kisses me. The kiss doesn't last long and he breaks the kiss after a few seconds, but his hands don't leave my stomach.

''Let's go mummy.'' Hakyeon giggles and gives me one more kiss, before we make our way downstairs. We're being greeted by a few maids and they also ask me how I feel right now, now that I'm heading further into the pregnancy.

''Well, I'm feeling good so far. Our little girl greeted us by a few kicks, so she is awake too.'' I tell them and the maids smile at me, before they clear the way for me and Hakyeon so that we can make our way to the diningroom. In the diningroom, the slaves haven't arrived yet. It's weird, because they would've been here by now. But my worries were for nothing, because the slaves enter the diningroom shortly after Hakyeon and I took a seat.

''Goodmorning Your Majesty, have you slept well?'' Hwang Jun asks and I nod when I look at him.

''Yes I have, thanks for asking.'' I respond and the slaves take a seat. The slaves are very much aware of the long day that Hakyeon and I have, so I understand that they might be a bit concerned about me. But I explained to them how a vampire responds to a pregnancy compared to a human.

The waiters bring in the food for the slaves and I give them permission to eat, while Hakyeon and I have to wait for our blood. The slaves are surprised about this, but they take the moment that I have given them permission to eat. But Hakyeon and I don't have to wait for long, because the waiters bring in our blood shortly after I gave the slaves permission to eat.

''Enjoy your meal, my love. And you too, little girl.'' Hakyeon says and smiles when he looks at my stomach. I place a hand on top of my stomach and I smile back at Hakyeon.

''I'm sure she will love it. I've been providing her with it since the moment she was created while we didn't know.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon smiles, before his eyes turn red and he starts to drink from his blood. Then, my eyes change aswell and I start to drink from my blood too. I have to drink a lot more blood, because I have to feed our little girl with it aswell.

In the mean time, I hear the slaves talk about everything and it's quite a lot for my own ears to catch it all up. Usually, I wanna know where the slaves talk about. But for now, I don't care much. I mean, it's a lot they talk about.