FOURTEEN

From Slave To Lover

A few days later, a maid enters my room and asks me how I feel. Well, the wound is healing a little bit but it still hurts the hell out of me. I can't believe my dad almost killed me because of my relationship with Hakyeon.

''I am doing okay, but it still hurts the hell out of me. As the Queen said, it will take at least 2 months to heal.'' I respond to her and the maid nods quickly. Then, a few more maids stand in the doorway and I raise an eyebrow. What is going on right now?

''We heard from Her Majesty the Queen that you are dating this young man and we would like to measure his sizes, because the tailor wants to make some clothes for your partner. Her Majesty the Queen told the tailor about your partner, so that's why he asked us to measure his sizes.'' another maid says and I look with a smile at Hakyeon, he is finally going to be make an entrance into our family. The first step of becoming a prince is there for Hakyeon.

Hakyeon leaves my bed and the maids walk over to him to measure everything. Hakyeon looks in the mean time and I raise a thumb, because I am happy for him. When sizes are being measured, it usually takes 4 days before the clothes are ready.

''Do you already know how you want your clothes to look like, Hakyeon? The tailor needs to know that, so that he doesn't make clothes for you that you don't like.'' I tell Hakyeon and he nods. For now, he borrows some of mine because I don't want him in those dirty slavery clothes again. I want Hakyeon to burn those clothes, because I want him to shut off his former life and to celebrate his new life... as a prince.

''I do know that, yes. I definitely want a suit made of velvet and a silk blouse with black pants.'' Hakyeon says the maids nod. The maids measure his sizes and they bow before they leave the room after they're done. Hakyeon walks back to the bed and lays down next to me again. Hakyeon hasn't left my side since the incident happened with my dad and he keeps the promise to my mum not to leave my side. That's true love, Hakyeon isn't leaving my side and stays with me.

Hakyeon wraps his arms around my waist underneath my jacket and his head rests on my chest. I streak through his hair and Hakyeon starts to chuckle. Hakyeon loves it when I streak through his hair, it makes him feel relaxed and he can let go of the thoughts that are killing him. He can't stop thinking about what my dad did to me in front of his eyes.

''I hate your father so much Taekwoon, he almost killed you. He almost took the one away that I love with my entire heart.'' Hakyeon says and he looks up at me with tears in his eyes. I wrap a hand around his neck and I pull him closer, before I start to kiss him. I'm still here and that's all that matters.

Hakyeon climbs on top of me during the kiss and his arms don't leave my waist. He carefully pulls me up, making me sit up straight on the bed. I whine a little bit and Hakyeon chuckles. Hakyeon breaks the kiss, but his lips trail down to my neck. A moan escapes my mouth and Hakyeon chuckles once again.

His hands move up on my back and my moans become louder, making Hakyeon chuckle again. He loves to chuckle I noticed. When he is with me, he no longer looks like the slave that I mentioned in the barn. He looks like a different person, but he is just the same Hakyeon. Except for the fact that he is expressing his true feelings to me.

The pain in my neck on the other side is still there and I whine a little louder than I did before. Hakyeon lets go of my neck and looks at me with a faint smile. 

''I hope that the pain is over soon, Taekwoon. It hurts me to see you in pain.'' Hakyeon says and pouts. I wrap my arms around Hakyeon's neck and I whine a little when pain shoots through me again. 

''I want to lay down again Hakyeon, that's when I feel the as less as possible from this pain.'' I say and I whine the loudest I've ever done. I drop myself on the bed again and Hakyeon is resting on top of me again. Because of that I'm not wearing anything underneath my jacket, Hakyeon's warmth is felt on my chest and I moan in pleasure, much to Hakyeon's relief.

Hakyeon starts to kiss my chest and I close my eyes, because I want to enjoy every single minute from his warmth. I love it that humans like Hakyeon are so warm and I want to hold that warmth with me forever. But there will be a day that I have to turn Hakyeon into my kind and that's when he'll have the same temperature as me... basically none.

A maid knocks on the door and asks what is going on. I tell her that everything is under control and that Hakyeon is with me. When she leaves, I sigh out of relief. Geez, she was about to ruin our moment. Hakyeon looks up and I open my eyes, before I look at him.

''She was about to ruin this moment, Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon says and I nod.

''She indeed was about to ruin it Hakyeon, but I'm glad she didn't. Because now I can enjoy every single moment from you, like I just did.'' I tell him and Hakyeon giggles.

''I hope that the recovery is over soon, because I want to walk around this place with you next to me and I want to take revenge on your dad.'' Hakyeon says and my head rests on the bed again. I want to take revenge too, but the rest of my family and the vampires will take care of that.

''Hakyeon, you don't have to. As much as I want to take revenge too, my family will take care of it and the vampires too. Because my dad is digging his own grave.''  I tell Hakyeon and he nods, before his head rests on my chest and it doesn't take long before he starts to kiss my chest again. I bite my lip and I hollow my back, making Hakyeon chuckle.

''Hmm, I love you Taekwoon. I'm so glad that you took me as I am, I love you so much. Now, drink from me. You'll need it.'' Hakyeon says and raises his head again to expose his neck. I start to breathe heavier and my eyes turn red. I grab Hakyeon's shirt and I pull him up, before my fangs sink into Hakyeon's neck. Hakyeon whines soft, but he stays strong.

Hakyeon's sweet blood goes down my throat and I moan in pleasure, because Hakyeon's blood tastes amazing. I wanna taste it forever, but I have to keep my boyfriend alive. I don't want to live without him. After a short while, I pull back and I over the small holes in Hakyeon's neck.

''Damn Hakyeon, that was the best meal I have ever had.'' I tell him and Hakyeon smiles. He places a kiss on my cheek and looks at me as his weight is on his elbows now.

''I'm glad you enjoyed it... my love.'' Hakyeon smirks and starts to kiss me with passion. I place a hand on his back and Hakyeon removes his hands from my back, before he wraps his arms around my neck. I'm glad that I fell in love with Hakyeon, because my recovery will go a lot faster with Hakyeon on my side.