THIRTY-THREE

From Slave To Lover

For the rest of the day, Hakyeon and I talk with a lot of guests and we also talk with the parents of the children. All of them know what happened between the gate of the palace and they are curious how I have experienced this time.

''It was a tough time, because my father wanted to rule with an iron hand. And as soon as I started to date my current husband, he didn't appreciate the relationship of the two of us. But the two of us got support from the rest of my family and they also were like a shield towards us, because they didn't want that my father was going to touch the two of us.'' I explain to some parents and some more join us to hear what I just said.

''And we heard that your husband is a vampire now?'' a father asks and I nod.

''He is indeed. He got hit by something ,I still wonder how it managed to enter the carriage, and my husband lost a lot of blood. So I had no other choice, but to turn him.'' I honestly answer and the parents nod. I'm glad that they welcome Hakyeon into the kingdom, but they also would've done it if Hakyeon would've been human by now.

''At least he is still alive, that's what matters.'' a mum says and I smile, before I look from Hakyeon back to her. This mother is right and I'm thankful that Hakyeon managed to pick up his new lifestyle so quick. Usually, it would take a longer time if a human is turned into a vampire. Or is it because Hakyeon is living between the vampires for a while?

After those conversations, I walk to the table with glasses of blood and I take one for myself and one for Hakyeon. I walk over to Hakyeon and I hand him one. Hakyeon smiles and takes his glass from me.

''I never would've thought that these like these would be this fun. I know that there will be events which are more formal, but I finally can go out in public next to you. Because I haven't been outside the gates since I came in there as a slave.'' Hakyeon says and I kiss his temple. Hakyeon has been inside those walls for a long time and this is his first time in public as a vampire.

''But you're doing well Hakyeon. It's your first time in public as a vampire king and you're doing well already, you make me proud.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon chuckles, before he kisses my neck. I chuckle and I wrap an arm around him.

''I'm proud of you too Taekwoon, because this is also your first time as a king and you're doing well too.'' Hakyeon says and smiles. I take a sip from my glass and lots of guests are smiling at us. I'm glad that they opened their arms like this as soon as we arrived, because it makes me feel good as my debut as the king of this kingdom.

Then, it's time to go and we thank the principal and the parents for the wonderful day today. Hakyeon and I enter the carriage and the two of us wave one more time, before we drive away. It was amazing today and I loved to debut as a king like this.

''Goodness Taekwoon, that was amazing. I loved to debut like this.'' Hakyeon smiles and rests against my shoulder. It was indeed an amazing day and they were all very respectful towards us, but they were also curious about our point of view from the days up to the engagement. Everyone knows that Hakyeon was a slave and they also know about how badly injured I was because of my dad.

''But they were also very supportive towards us and they want to believe from me that I wanna be there for them. I made that promise to the vampires and I want to make the vampires believe that I want to hear their stories.'' I tell Hakyeon and he nods. He wraps an arm around my waist and gasps out of the blue.

''Taekwoon? What is wrong with you? Your stomach is a bit bulging.'' Hakyeon exclaims and my eyes widen. What? This can't be happening. First Hakyeon is being hit by something, resulting me in turning him. And now Hakyeon says that my stomach is bulging? I smooth my shirt and my eyes widen when I indeed see what Hakyeon noticed.

''I'm going to pay a visit to the doctor in the palace to see what is going on. The weirdest thing about this, is that neither of us noticed it right?'' I tell Hakyeon and he shakes his head. I seriously am going to freak out if I'm pregnant, because that isn't supposed to be my job. The partner is supposed to carry children and not the king himself.

''But what if it turns out that you're pregnant? How can both of us have missed that?'' Hakyeon asks and I look at him.

''Hakyeon, vampires can control their emotions during a pregnancy. Human women have symptoms when they are expecting a child, such as morning sickness and cravings. We don't have that. But let's hope it's nothing serious.'' I tell Hakyeon and he sighs. Hakyeon is a newborn vampire, so he doesn't know much about how he has to act as a human. But at least we got some new to announce at home, though I wanted to plan a ceremony for it.

Hakyeon doesn't let go of my side and is constantly touching my stomach. To be honest, he is tickling me right now and I can't help but laugh.

''Hakyeon-ah, stop it. You tickle me.'' I giggle and Hakyeon smiles, before he continues to tickle me.

''I'm not going to stop, Taekwoon-ah. I can't be stopped.'' Hakyeon exclaims and tickles me on both sides now. I can't breathe because of Hakyeon tickling me. But he'll get his revenge one day.

Time flies and before we know it, we arrive back at the palace.

''Your Majesty, we have arrived at the palace.'' the coachman says and Hakyeon lets go of me. We get out of the carriage and we make our way inside. That's when the slaves come towards us and ask us how our day was.

''Hakyeon, you look so white. Don't tell us that you are a vampire now.'' Hwang Jun says and Hakyeon nods.

''I am a vampire now, but it's because I got hit by something that managed to enter the carriage and I lost consious. This gentleman right here managed to bite me immediately and knew how to save my life.'' Hakyeon tells the slaves and Hwang Jun sighs out of relief, just like the other slaves do.

Hakyeon isn't like them anymore, but he is still involved in whatever they are up to.

A/N Whoops, I get lots of inspiration now that I have added mpreg to the tags and because of one comment that gave me a bit of clearance on who should be the lucky one hehe.