THIRTY-TWO

From Slave To Lover

Once we arrive, the coachman stops the carriage and opens the door of the carriage. Hakyeon and I leave the carriage and we wave at the vampires. The vampires cheer for us and I smile, because it's the first time they fully look at me.

Today, we're going to open a school for children with special needs. I'm glad that this school is finally going to open, because all the kids should get the rights to follow classes.

But now, I have to announce the change of Hakyeon what happened on our way here. So I walk to the small stage and the principal of the school hands over the microphone to me.

''It's an honor to be here, because I'm happy that I am going to open this school for children who need it so much. But there is something that I have to announce, because something happened on our way here. My husband got hit by something and lost a lot of blood. And since he was human, I had to turn him into a vampire to save his life.'' I explain and the vampires look at Hakyeon, who smiles at the guests.

''I am okay now and I'm glad that my husband made the decision to turn me, because I would've been dead if he didn't turn me. So from now on, I'm living as a vampire.'' Hakyeon continues and the guests start to applaude for Hakyeon. I smile at him and I place a quick kiss on his temple.

I hand over the microphone to the principal again and the principal welcomes everyone to this day. He also admits that he feels honored that Hakyeon and I are attending this special day. On top of that, Hakyeon and I are going to officially open the school and I can't wait to do that.

''Your Majesty, are you ready to open the school officially?'' the principal asks and both Hakyeon and I nod. The principal hands over a pair of scissors to me and the three of us walk over to the ribbon. Hakyeon and the principal hold the ribbon, while I cut the ribbon. And as soon as I make the final cut, the vampires start to applause again and the three of us smile.

''The school is officially open as of today. Let's go inside and let's see how everything is like on the inside.'' the principal says and smiles, before Hakyeon and I enter the school as the first people. I look around and I smile to see the amount of equipment, tools and services they offer to the children they want to teach.

''I am happy that our kingdom finally has a school for kids who need it, because they no longer will feel left behind.'' Hakyeon admits and the principal smiles. He feels honored that we are positive about this school and I'm glad that he feels that way, because he invited us to open the school.

''I feel honored to hear that from you, Your Majesty.'' the principal says and smiles when he looks at us.

That's when the kids come over and I can't help but smile. I always have loved children and they love me aswell on their turn. The kids run towards me and Hakyeon and they wrap their small arms around our legs.

''All of you are adorable.'' Hakyeon says and the kids chuckle. He isn't joking about that, because these kids are adorable and you can't see that they are kids with special needs. 

''T-Thank you, Your Majesty.'' one of the kids says and Hakyeon streaks through her hair. I feel bad for these kids that they have special needs, but they finally can go to a school where they don't have to fall behind too much and where the teachers will guide them whenever they struggle.

The kids let go of our legs and gather together at the small stage in front of us. Hakyeon and I take a seat at the two special chairs for us and we smile when the kids start to sing.

Hakyeon takes my hand and smiles at me. I smile at him and I look back at the kids, who perform their heart out. It's so cute to see kids showing us what they have prepared for us and it becomes even more cute when I realise that these kids all have special needs.

''They're adorable Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon whispers and chuckles when he realises that I can only hear whatever he whispers.

''I know Hakyeon, but I always have loved kids. I don't know about you, but I always loved kids.'' I whisper and Hakyeon places his other hand on mine, before he rubs over my hand.

As soon as the kids are done with their song, Hakyeon and I start to applaude and the kids start to smile bright. They are happy that we loved whatever they performed in front of us.

''Well done everyone, we appreciate it that you wanted to show this performance to a new royal couple like us.'' I tell the kids and the kids bow for me and Hakyeon. Some kids start to blush and it makes me chuckle.

Then, four children come to me and Hakyeon and the two pairs stand before me and Hakyeon with a present in their hands.

''We wanted to give you a present as a sign we wanted to welcome you as our new royal couple.'' one of the children says and the two pairs hand over the presents to us. Since it's wrapped in some paper, Hakyeon and I remove the paper and a wonderful painting is revealed. A painting made by the kids themselves. Besides that painting, I get a small box in my hands. When I open it, there is a necklace in there with the logo of the school in there.

''Oh my, thank you all so much for the wonderful presents. Me and my husband really appreciate what you have given us and we also enjoyed the performance very much.'' I tell the children and they start to clap in their small hands.

Hakyeon takes out the necklace and applies it on my neck.

''The necklace looks good on you, my dear.'' Hakyeon softly says and I smile when I look at him.

I never would've thought that I would like attending events so much, because I hated events when my dad was the king. Not that I wanted to snatch his spot, but no one cared about me and my siblings.

A/N I added mpreg to the tags, because it came to mind when I worked on the second part of this chapter. Initially, I didn't want to add mpreg to this one. But it came to mind when I worked on the second part of this chapter. I don't know who is going to be the lucky one ,because most of my neo mpreg oneshots contain a pregnant Taekwoon, but I'll leave that up to you guys. Also, I worked on the first part during the final marketing class and I worked on the rest during math.