TEN

From Slave To Lover

''No!''

''Let me go! Please!''

Hakyeon keeps turning in bed and sweat is all over his face. Poor thing. I climb on top of Hakyeon and I place my hands on his shoulders, trying to calm him down.

''Hakyeon, I'm here. Calm down okay? It's nothing more but a nightmare.'' I tell him and Hakyeon's breathing slows down as he opens his eyes. He is crying and it hurts to see him like that. I streak over his cheek and I smile at him. I repeat again and again that it's just a nightmare, so he doesn't have to think that something is happening to him.

''I dreamt of my former owner and he has done a lot of stuff to me. He has abused me, he has me, he has done everything that is illegal. I feel dirty Taekwoon, I don't even deserve someone like you.'' Hakyeon says and I lay down on top of him, my arms wrapping around Hakyeon's neck. I look at Hakyeon and I start to kiss his forehead.

''Hakyeon, you deserve to be happy. If it's either me or someone else, you deserve to be happy. I understand that you feel dirty because of everything that you suffered from, but I wanna help you to forget about it. I want you next to me and I want to turn you into a prince. Hakyeon, I love you a lot. Call my name if you feel scared and I'll be there for you.'' I say and Hakyeon's cries become softer. His arms are wrapped around my neck and a faint smile appears on his face.

I start to chuckle when I feel Hakyeon kissing my cold neck. Humans normally would pull back when they feel a cold skin like ours, but Hakyeon doesn't seem to care. Hakyeon loves me as much as much as I love him, so why should he care about how cold I feel like?

''Thank you Taekwoon for being there for me,  I really appreciate it.'' Hakyeon says and I look at him with a smile. Hakyeon has been through a lot already and if I didn't fall for him, he was on the list of my dad for being killed whenever my dad buys a new group of slaves. I have to make sure that my dad won't touch him again and that my dad won't kill him, because my dad will pay for that.

I start to kiss Hakyeon's temple and Hakyeon's sobs fade. It doesn't take long before I feel Hakyeon's warm lips on my neck again. I close my eyes and I enjoy the warmth that comes from Hakyeon. I never imagined how it would feel when a human is touching you, I never thought that a human skin could be this warm. I wish I can feel this warmth forever.

''Hmm, I don't think I can sleep anymore Taekwoon. I love you a lot and I love to have you around me now.'' Hakyeon says and I giggle. I'm glad that I make him feel happy now, because he deserves to be happy.

We're an hour ahead and from this distance, I can hear the slaves sleep in the barn. But Hakyeon is wide awake, he is scared to have those nightmares again. I understand that, which slave wouldn't have those nightmares when they have suffered so much already?

I pull the blankets off Hakyeon and I pull them over myself. Hakyeon giggles and I start to kiss his temple.

''Now I'm pretty sure that you can sleep better, because I am here for you.'' I tell him and Hakyeon sobs. Ahw, poor thing. He has been through a lot and I can't believe that his former owner has done so many things to him. I hope that I can ban those things out of his mind, because it hurts me to see him like this.

''Taekwoon, I am more than happy. Because you are the first one in my life who doesn't see me as a slave, you don't even want to do those things. You don't see me as an object and you don't let me work hard, you just see me as a human. And I love you for that, you make me feel loved and wanted.'' Hakyeon says and I place a kiss on his nose.

''You are mine Hakyeon and you will be mine forever. Whenever it's my time to be crowned, you'll be next to me and you'll rule with me over this huge kingdom. I wasn't supposed to feel anything ,because I'm a vampire, but I felt something when I saw you in the barn. You're going to be a prince Hakyeon, you're going to be a part of my family.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon lets go of my neck, before he wraps his arms under my jacket around my waist. I close my eyes and I bite my lip. Having his warm arms around my waist feels even better, it feels wonderful.

Hakyeon giggles and places a kiss on my throat, because I threw my head in my neck. Hakyeon knows by now how much I love the warmth that is coming from him and he knows how it makes me feel. I moan a little and Hakyeon starts to giggle louder.

''You like my warmth Taekwoon? It seems you do.'' Hakyeon says and I nod. My head is resting on the pillow next to Hakyeon and I smile. I wish that I was human, I wish that I had a warm skin like this. But I live longer than Hakyeon and I don't age as fast as him.

''Don't ask me such a question Hakyeon, because I never knew that humans could be this warm. I really can't wait to feel this warmth around me when I'll be crowned and when we're going to spend the rest of our lives together. And I don't joke about that Hakyeon, I really want to spend the rest of my life with you.'' I tell him and Hakyeon's grip on me tightens, a sign to me that he loves me dearly. I can hear Hakyeon cry again and the tears are felt in my hair.

''You don't wanna know how happy I am to hear those words Taekwoon. After I had to live as a slave, a vision was formed in my mind that I never was wanted and that no one loved me or took me as I am. I was being , abused and so on. Right after we were brought here, I was scared. I never worked for a vampire royal family before, so I feared for my own life. As you saw, I felt very uncomfortable in the barn and I wanted to leave this place. But as soon as I saw you, I felt love. I never felt anything like that before and I wondered if it was right to love someone like you. Right now, I am happy that you confirmed my love and that you feel the same for me.'' Hakyeon says and he rubs over my side with his warm thumb.

I rub over Hakyeon's neck with my thumb and Hakyeon continues to cry. It's sad that Hakyeon has been through a lot, but I will make him forget about all of that. As soon as Hakyeon is no longer a slave, my dad has to accept him into the family. And on top of that, I have to turn him into a vampire. I want to be with him forever and I don't want to lose him to the death.

''Hakyeon?'' I ask and Hakyeon stops crying. I lift up my head and I place a kiss on his tears. Hakyeon looks at me and I smile at him.

''I have serious plans with you and I want you next to me forever. But there's a problem, because you are human and I'm a vampire. Would you be okay with it if I turn you into a vampire once the time is right?'' I sigh and Hakyeon immediately nods. Wow, he didn't even think about it. He really is prepared to give up his life for me, that's sweet.

''Yes Taekwoon, I will do everything to keep you by my side. Even if I have to undergo a painful transformation. You are the one who makes me happy.'' Hakyeon says and crashes his lips on mine. I close my eyes and I deepen the kiss. Hakyeon moves his hands up on my back and starts to rub over my back. I don't care that Hakyeon isn't sleeping right now. As long as I can comfort him, I will do everything to keep him happy.

A/N Ugh, the internet broke down while I was working on it, so I had issues in adding the border into the chapter. But that is the sad truth at this moment, because we got a new device for TV, internet and phone. But we couldn't use the phone for like a week and the internet broke down tonight for almost 30 minutes. Glad that it's back now. And yes, I had to work on this story again.