TWENTY-SIX

From Slave To Lover

The next morning ,in our time then, Hakyeon kisses my neck and I moan. Hakyeon giggles and climbs on top of me, making me moan louder.

''Come on Taekwoon, it's time to get up.'' Hakyeon says and I groan. I don't want to get up and this is the first time that I have to get up early, the first time that I have left my old life as an heir behind.

''Ugh, I hate it to get up early. But it has a reason.'' I groan and I open my eyes as I'm greeted by Hakyeon's smiling face. I love the warmth of him on top of me and I don't want to leave the bed, I want to feel his warmth on top of me all day. Ugh, I already don't like it to get up so early. I'm sure my dad was like this aswell.

Hakyeon lets go of me and leaves the bed, before I manage to get myself up shortly after. I rub in my eyes and it takes me a few minutes before I leave the bed. Hakyeon giggles and wraps his arms around my waist.

''Good morning my love.'' Hakyeon says and I smile as I streak through his hair.

''Good morning to you too.'' I tell him and Hakyeon places a kiss on my collarbone. I moan and I throw my head back, making Hakyeon giggle. I just left the bed and now Hakyeon is loving it to tease me.

''Come, let's get ourselves dressed. We want to make a good first impression right?'' Hakyeon says and I nod as Hakyeon looks up at me. We walk to the bathroom, where some maids are apparently waiting for us. Is this a part of my title? That I have to let the maids get me dressed? Na-ah, no thanks. But I can't say no to them, no matter how much I resist.

The maids bow and wish us a good morning and they start to freshen the two of us up. It takes minutes before they are done, because they bow at us after that. In the mean time, they have taken care of our hair aswell and they brushed our hair really well.

When we're ready, Hakyeon and I walk back to our bedroom where another group of maids is waiting for us. I can see that they made up our bed and that they have chosen an outfit for the two of us to put on today.

''Goodmorning Your Majesty, we hope that you have slept well last night.'' one maid says and I smile at her. Hakyeon and I are being separated and the maids get us dressed. Hakyeon gets dressed in a black blouse and a purple suit. Purple looks good on him if you ask me. I get dressed in a black suit with a black blouse underneath. From this day on, I no longer can decide what I want to wear each day. The maids will select the outfits for me and I have to get used to this, because I have to let the maids do these things.

Once we're ready, Hakyeon and I make our way downstairs. I still can't believe it that I'm the king now and that Hakyeon is on my side forever.

Hakyeon and I enter the diningroom and I sigh when I see the empty table, because this table is ours from now on. We walk over to the seats that used to be my parents' seats and we slowly take a seat. I sigh when I sit upon the chair that used to be my dad's chair and I look at Hakyeon, who smiles at me and places his hand upon mine.

''It feels different, now that we are the highest power in the kingdom.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon nods, because he understands my point of view. Maybe it would be great to have the slaves have the meals here with us, because I'm sure that they would appreciate it.

Then, the waiters come in and they bring us their food. Hakyeon smiles when he sees his breakfast, because this showed that the cooks did a good job on preparing his meal. The waiters bow and they leave the diningroom. Before Hakyeon starts to eat, I place a hand on his and I smile at him.

''Wouldn't it be a great idea for the slaves to eat with us? I mean, my dad can no longer do something to them.'' I suggest and Hakyeon smiles. Hakyeon may be human, but he won't step further away from the slaves. He was brought in here with them and the bond with them remains very strong.

''I'd love to have them here, Taekwoon. I'm sure that they will appreciate it.'' Hakyeon says and I nod. I yell for a maid to come in and it doesn't take long before a maid walks into the room.

''Before the cooks prepare breakfast for the slaves, I'd like to have the slaves to join us for breakfast. Since my father is no longer here, I want the slaves to join us for breakfast. But I want them to join us each meal.'' I tell her and she bows, before she nods. 

''I will invite them here, Your Majesty. Just as you wish.'' the maid says and leaves the room. Hakyeon places his other hand on top of mine and rubs over mine with his thumb.

''I'm glad that you show your caring side towards the slaves more than you already did.'' Hakyeon says and places a kiss on my cheek. 

Then, I hear voices becoming louder and the slaves stop in the doorway. Hakyeon and I get up from out seats and I sign to them that they can come in. The slaves make their way inside and they take a seat. Hakyeon and I take a seat aswell and I smile at them.

''Now that my father is no longer here to belittle you, I want all of you to join me and Hakyeon for the meals in this room. So for breakfast, lunch and dinner.'' I tell them and the slaves start to smile. They are happy that I treat them a lot better compared to my dad. I only wanna keep them here, because of that they are a great help to the maids.

Then, the waiters come in and bring in the food for the slaves. As soon as everyone has their food, I give the sign that everyone can start to eat. But I also warn them that I might make some miserable sounds, just because our family were like monsters when we enjoyed the blood we got for breakfast.

Hakyeon places a hand on mine and I look at him with my dark eyes. Hakyeon doesn't take back his hand and smiles.

''You're only my monster, my love.'' Hakyeon whispers and giggles, before he starts to eat.