THIRTEEN

From Slave To Lover

I wake up while groaning in pain and when I open my eyes, I see my mum at my bed and she is accompanied by Hakyeon and Jin Mi. Hakyeon has cried, because his eyes are red. As soon as Hakyeon sees that I am awake, he wraps his arms around me and continues to cry. Even though vampires heal fast, this is a deep wound and it will take a longer time for me to recover from this wound.

''Taekwoon-ah, I thought you were dead. I'm so glad I don't have to fear for my safety anymore.'' Hakyeon says and I carefully place a kiss on Hakyeon's temple. Hakyeon lets go of me and grabs my hand. I can't help but moan when I feel that warm hand around mine.

''H-How long was I unconsious?'' I ask and I look at my mum, who starts to smile with a faint smile at me. To me, it feels like I've been away for just a few hours. I don't remember much after I collapsed, but the pain of everything is still there.

''Taekwoon my dear, you were gone for a month. You dad managed to rip open your neck pretty deep and it took hours before everything was stitched. Us vampire usually heal quick, but this will take longer to heal. Meaning by that, you have to stay here in bed as long as the recovery takes. Let's say that it's going to take one more month.'' my mum answers and sighs, while my eyes widen. This damn wound takes 2 months to heal?

I look at Jin Mi and he sighs aswell. I hate my dad so much, I want to kill him so badly. And I wanna do that in front of the slaves, like he almost killed me in front of the slaves.

Hakyeon looks at my mother and my mother smiles at him, followed by a nod. Hakyeon focusses back at me and lays down next to me, still holding my hand and his head rests carefully on my shoulder. I whine a little bit and I feel some tension in my face. Hakyeon lifts up his head a bit and places a kiss on my jawline. I hear my mum giggle and I smile weak at Hakyeon.

''I'll stay with you for the rest of your recovery, I told that to your mother and your siblings. Because I feel save when I'm with you.'' Hakyeon says and smile weak. I'm glad that Hakyeon stays with me, because he is the only one I need with me for now. I only want to be with the slave that I fell in love with. 

''Mum, I want s-something to eat. I-I'm hungry.'' I stutter with a hoarse voice and my mum smiles, before looking at Jin Mi.

''Jin Mi, can you ask a maid to bring something to eat for Taekwoon?'' my mum asks and Jin Mi nods, before he leaves the room. My mum places a hand on my other shoulder and rubs over my shoulder. I hope that any of them is able to tell me what had happened after I out.

A maid enters my room with a bag of blood and my mum takes it from her. The maid looks at me and tells me that she hopes that I'll recover soon. I smile weak at her and she leaves the room. Hakyeon lets go of me and helps me to sit up straight. I whine and Hakyeon places a kiss on my cheek this time.

''I know it hurts Taekwoon, but you have to eat. You said yourself that you were hungry.'' Hakyeon says and I carefully nod. If I don't eat, my recovery won't go as planned. My mum rips open the bag and my desire for blood takes over, because my eyes turn red and I breathe faster as my fangs grow. My fangs sink into the bag and I start to drink. Oh god, it feels good to feel the blood go through my throat. I've missed this so much, I've missed the pleasure so much.

As soon as the bag is empty, my tongue goes over my fangs and I close my eyes for a second. This feels so wonderful. My mum giggles in the mean time and I open my eyes, before I look at my mum.

''Good to see that you enjoy the food. I'll ask the maids to bring you a bag of blood regularly and I will ask some other maids to keep your dad and the twins away from you., because they went way too far.'' my mum says and I nod. I still feel Hakyeon's hand on my back as support and I'm happy with that. I smile weak when I feel Hakyeon's chin resting on my shoulder.

My mum giggles when she sees this and places a kiss on my temple. I'm glad that my mum doesn't leave my side when I need it the most, I'm glad she isn't as cruel as my dad.

''I'm glad you finally found someone to love, Taekwoon. I don't care that Hakyeon is a slave, I only care that he takes good care of you and that he truly loves you. And Hakyeon is truly showing that now.'' my mum says and Hakyeon giggles.

''Thank you, Your Majesty.'' Hakyeon says and starts to kiss my neck very carefully, making me moan slightly. My mum giggles and Jin Mi returns to my room. When I hear Jin Mi giggle, I smile wider. I'm glad that my mum and Jin Mi approve the relationship of me and Hakyeon. My mum gets up and wraps an arm around Jin Mi.

''We're going to join the rest of the family. Taekwoon, just scream if you need something or ask a maid.'' my mum says and I nod when I look at her. My mum smiles one more time and leaves the room with Jin Mi.

I start to moan louder when Hakyeon's warm hand slides under my jacket and is being placed upon my stomach. Hakyeon giggles and stops the kisses in my neck, before looking up at me.

''I love you so much Taekwoon. It's sad what happened, but we're going to use this month to grow closer and to improve our relationship. I am not going to leave your side at all, because you were on my side when I felt uncomfortable at our arrival here. You made me comfortable and you also accepted my feelings for you, you didn't reject me. And on top of that, you also were with me when I had nightmares about my former master. So now, I wanna be there for you.'' Hakyeon says and I carefully turn my head to his side, before I recieve a kiss from Hakyeon on my lips.

Ugh, Hakyeon is such a cute one. I lay down again and Hakyeon lays down aswell, carefully wrapping his arms around my waist underneath my jacket. Hakyeon knows that I love this, before he does it a lot. I sigh deep and Hakyeon is carefully pulling me closer.

''I may be a slave, but I love being here with a vampire prince. Now that we're dating, I can express myself a lot more. I finally can show you the real me.'' Hakyeon says and I turn my head as far as I can, but I start to whine when pain shoots through me. Hakyeon giggles and places a kiss on my cheek.

''I love your whines Taekwoon, they're cute.'' Hakyeon says and starts to kiss my neck again. I really wish we could stay forever like this, because I love his warmth.

For now, I can enjoy the moments with Hakyeon. Because I am not allowed to appear in public yet, thanks a lot dad for ruining it for me.