FIVE

From Slave To Lover

When we arrive at the door of my bedroom, the two of us stop and I look at Hakyeon at the same time he looks at me. I smile at him and I hold his hand tight in mine.

''You are the very first slave who is about to see my room, Hakyeon. I give you time to take it all in, because it's bigger than you have ever seen before.'' I tell him and Hakyeon nods. Then, I open the door and I walk inside taking Hakyeon with me. Hakyeon gasps and I close the door when I let go of his hand.

''My goodness, this is indeed the biggest room I have ever seen. And it also looks very gorgeous, you must be proud to have this room Your Majesty.'' Hakyeon says and I look at him with a smile. Ofcourse, it's a room that I'm proud of. But I don't want to spend my time alone in it anymore, I want to spend time in my bedroom together with someone. And that someone is going to be Hakyeon.

''It is a room that I'm proud of Hakyeon, but it's time that I'm going to share it with someone else.'' I tell him and Hakyeon's eyes widen. He either knows who I talk about or he is either surprised about my answer.

''And that someone... is you Hakyeon.'' I tell him and I take him with me to my bed. The two of us sit down and Hakyeon's eyes remain wide.

''W-What? What do you mean with that you wanna share this room with me, Your Majesty? I don't get it.'' Hakyeon is clearly confused and I reduce the space between the two of us by coming closer to Hakyeon. I wrap an arm around his waist and I pull him close. Hakyeon's head automatically rests on my shoulder and his left hand rests on my lap.

''Since I saw you in the barn, I felt something. I am not supposed to feel anything, but I did by now. My mum ,I still don't know if I should believe her or not, told me that I can fall in love with anyone I want. Though my father is very much against it ,even my younger twin brothers, my mum told me that it's my own choice. And I love you dearly Hakyeon, I mean those words. I told you that I can't lie, so all of my words are true. Hakyeon please, let me protect you against my father and my twin brothers and let me show you how dearly I love you. Because I wanna spend my future years with you and when I'll be the new king, I want you on my side.'' I admit and Hakyeon's arms immediately are wrapped around my waist.

''I kinda felt something for you too, Your Majesty. But I thought that it was wrong to love someone who is a vampire and a prince, so I was trying hard to let it go. When I saw you standing there in the hall, I could tell that you disagreed with every word the King said and I couldn't keep my eyes away from your face. I was constantly saying how gorgeous you looked, Your Majesty.'' Hakyeon suddenly admits and I look at him. He feels the same for me? So we are meant to be huh?

The door swings open and in the doorway, my dad and my twin brothers are standing there with angry and red eyes. My dad must've told the family about this and only the ones who disagree stand there, so my mum must've meant what she told me.

''Daddy told us about your inappropriate move, Taekwoon.'' Woo Jin says and growls at me. My eyes color red and I bare my fangs. Hakyeon immediately tightens his grip around my waist as he burries his face into my shoulder.

''So we are going to kill him with the three of us.'' Ye Jun continues and my dad only nods after Ye Jun finished his words. 

Hell no that they are going to get their hands on Hakyeon, because he is mine and I will protect him. I can only keep Hakyeon in here, because he definitely is going to be killed if I let him go back to the barn.

''All of you stay away from him! If you don't, I'm going to tell this to the entire kingdom and I'll tell mum about this!'' I growl and Hakyeon starts to shake pretty badly. I feel so sorry for him being so scared, but he knows that he is save with me. 

My dad starts to laugh and the twins join him. To them, these words mean nothing. To my mum, they mean something. And these three don't even think I will get this message into the kingdom, but I will show them where I'm capable of.

''Jin Sol!'' I scream and a young maid enters my room as she passes my dad and my brothers without being held back. It's a rule that the maids need to have the possibility to go to either me or anyone of my family when one of them is being called.

I cover Jin Sol's right ear and I whisper in her ear that she has to go outside and to tell the guards that my dad is having slaves to give them a bad treatment with death in the end. Jin Sol nods and leaves my room, making the three men look at me in the same anger.

''What did you tell her?!'' my dad yells and growls, making Woo Jin and Ye Jun growl aswell. I hear Hakyeon crying and I rub over his back. Poor thing, I have to protect him with my life.

''You'll see dad. Now, get out of my room and stay away from this slave! Otherwise, you'll suffer from some consequences!'' I growl in a deep voice and the three men just stand there, while they keep laughing. My words mean nothing to them, but they are about to experience some serious consequences. I pull Hakyeon at my lap and his face is being burried even deeper into my shoulder. I bite on my lip to ignore the sweet smell of Hakyeon's blood and I succeed to do so this time.

''And what the hell is this, gentlemen?!'' my mum suddenly asks, making the four of us look up. Well, the five of us. Because Hakyeon turns his head immediately and looks at my mum. My dad stands frozen in his spot and doesn't know what to say, neither do Woo Jin and Ye Jun.

''You should leave Taekwoon alone! I saw him with this slave and I meant my words when I said that I am okay with whoever he falls in love with. So leave this room and go downstairs. Taekwoon and this slave need some time for themselves, so go find someone else to bully.'' my mum says and snarls, before the three nod and leave my room with reluctance.

My mum enters the room and Hakyeon immediately starts to cry. I let one arm go of his waist and I place my hand upon the back of his head. I do my very best to calm Hakyeon down and it doesn't work for the first few seconds. But when I place a kiss on his head, he starts to calm down.

My mum sits down on the other side of Hakyeon and places a hand on his shoulder. Apparently, she feels sorry for this situation and hopes that Hakyeon understands that she would appreciate it when the two of us start to date.

''Don't be scared my dear. I am happy that my son already showed you that he wants to save your life and that he wants to have you on his side forever. I am okay with how he treats you and my son treats you in the way I want slaves to be treated. Don't be scared for me, I will support you two.'' my mum says and Hakyeon slowly looks up at my mum. My mum smiles and rubs over Hakyeon's shoulder.

''T-Thank you, Milady. I am happy that your son saved my life and I appreciated his words. B-But he also admitted that he is in love with me and I admitted the same to him.'' Hakyeon explains to my mum and my mum smiles brighter towards Hakyeon. Hakyeon's head rests upon my shoulder again and it doesn't take long before I feel his breath against my neck.

''That's amazing! I am happy that the two of you grew so close together in such a short time, but you two are meant to be.'' my mum says and gets up. I smile when I look at her and she smiles in response. My mum leaves the room and Hakyeon starts to cry again. This time, he cries tears of joy.

''My mother finally gave approval for us to be together Hakyeon, she said these words before you even came here. By now, I finally know that she meant these words and that she doesn't try to cover up her lies. At the time that we're going to sleep, you stay with me. I won't let you go back to that barn ever again. I know that you don't want to let down on the other slaves, but I will try to keep them as long as possible at this palace. I want to keep them alive.'' I tell Hakyeon and he looks up with these teary eyes of his.

Before he can even say something, I push him on the bed and I push him backwards making me lay down on top of him. I wrap my arms around his neck and Hakyeon wraps his arms around my waist. Yet again, I feel his hot breath against my neck and I smile.

''Hakyeon?'' I ask and I look up as Hakyeon looks at me at the same time.

''Please call me Taekwoon okay? I don't want you to call me Your Majesty ever again, it doesn't feel right and I don't want you to because I am going to make you mine.'' I tell him and Hakyeon nods. Right after this, it looks like a lot of tension has lost Hakyeon's eyes and I can feel it too. Because his grip on my waist relaxes a bit.

''O-Okay, I will try to do so... T-Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon stutters and I giggle, making my head rest on the bed again. I am glad that this slave is going to be mine, because I want Hakyeon on my side when I'll be the new king of this kingdom. As for Hakyeon, I have to turn him into a vampire as soon as the time is finally there.

A/N I wrote this at school, because I was bored as heck. I hope that you guys like this one.