FOURTY-TWO

From Slave To Lover

After a couple of minutes, a maid enters the livingroom and asks us if we would like to have something to drink. Now that I think of it, I'd love to have something to drink. I'm sure that my daughter would love it too.

''Yes, you can bring something to drink for us.'' I tell her and she bows, before she leaves the room. Hakyeon's head is resting on my shoulder and I feel his lips in my neck.

''I'm proud of you Taekwoon, you're doing incredibly well.'' Hakyeon says and I smile. Hakyeon keeps saying this ever since we discovered that we're going to be parents and I love to hear that from him, but he forgets that he is already such an amazing dad. He is already involved in our child's life, but I hope that he realises anytime soon that his role as a dad is amazing.

Not that much later, the maid returns and it shows that my glass is bigger than Hakyeon's. They really want me to drink this much? What if I can't control myself?

''Here you go. As you see, you need to drink more now that you carry a child. Don't worry, this will be enough for both you and the baby.'' the maid says and transfers the glasses from the tray to the table. Well, okay then. If they really want me to drink from this huge glass, than who am I to resist? I need to take care of two instead of just for myself.

''Alright, thank you.'' I tell her and she bows, before she leaves. Hakyeon and I take the glasses from the table and Hakyeon chuckles, before he places his hand on my stomach.

''Our princess will need the blood, Taekwoon. You need to take good care of her, since you are the one who carries her.'' Hakyeon says and I nod, before I start to drink from the huge amount of blood in the glass. Hakyeon rubs over my stomach as I'm drinking from the huge amount of blood in my glass. Not that it gives me a full feeling shortly after ,because vampires never have enough of blood, but I never drank this much before.

At my turn, I'm proud of Hakyeon. I turned him when I was apparently three months pregnant and I did everything I could to save him, which resulted to be in my favor. Because Hakyeon didn't die at all. But if I'm honest, I wanted to wait with turning Hakyeon. Because I wanted to give him some time to get used to the fact that a lot happened on our wedding day.

''Hakyeon, I'm proud of you aswell. Because you got used to your life as a vampire really fast after I saved you by turning you.'' I tell Hakyeon and his red eyes look up at me. A wide smile is shown on Hakyeon's face, baring his fangs.

''Thanks, my love. I'm glad you saved me, because it would be sad if you had to move on without me after getting married.'' Hakyeon says and continues to drink from his blood.

To my expectations, Hakyeon is done first and smiles when he looks at me after his glass is back on the table. A few seconds after Hakyeon is done, I'm done aswell and I my lips. Even when I get more blood because of me taking care of two vampires, I never get enough of it. But yeah, we only get some blood a few times a day.

''Well Taekwoon? How did it taste?'' Hakyeon asks and I smile when I look at him. Why is he asking that? Only because I have to drink for two?

''Just like always, it tastes delicious. It doesn't taste any different now that I'm pregnant.'' I tell Hakyeon and he smiles. Hakyeon smiles a lot and I like it to be honest, because it just shows me that Hakyeon hasn't changed at all. 

Hakyeon takes my glass and puts it back on the table, before he wraps his arms around my stomach. I'm glad that Hakyeon can provide his daughter a life that he couldn't have himself.

''I'm happy that you're so much involved in your daughter's life already, because I'm happy that you want to give your daughter a life you couldn't have yourself. You were taken away from your dad when you were sold as a slave and you grew up for the following years without your dad, so you can prevend your daughter from going through such a hell like that.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon's head rests on my chest.

''That's what I indeed want, Taekwoon. I want my daughter to have a life that wasn't meant for me. My daughter will grow up with both of her parents in her life and I didn't have that.'' Hakyeon responds and sighs deep. I know that it's hard to give your daughter a life you couldn't have yourself, but our daughter can at least grow up with any kind of security.

I start to play with Hakyeon's hair and Hakyeon relaxes. I smile and I continue to play with Hakyeon's hair. I can't wait for my daughter to kick, because this will bring Hakyeon and his daughter closer and I can't wait for Hakyeon to develop a bond with her. I really want this for Hakyeon, because he deserves so much better. Even now that he is no longer a human slave, Hakyeon deserves better.

''Thanks for being so nice to me, Taekwoon. Because now that I'm here with you, I'm living a life I never could've dreamed of before. If I never ended up as a slave and if I still would live with my dad, I would live as a middle class young man. And now, you're giving me a child to take care of.'' Hakyeon says and looks up at me with a bright smile on his face.

''You're very welcome, Hakyeon.'' I respond and Hakyeon gives me a small kiss. I wrap an arm around his neck and I deepen the kiss a bit. That's when Hakyeon pulls back and his head is resting on my chest again.

''Our child is going to be gorgeous, Taekwoon. I'm sure of that.'' Hakyeon says and I chuckle. I love it when Hakyeon is acting cute like this.

''It's because she has a handsome dad.'' I tease Hakyeon and Hakyeon looks up at me, before a wide smile is shown on his face. 

''As if her mother isn't handsome.'' Hakyeon teases me and I chuckle. Gosh, we're really acting like kids right now. But it's okay, we have some time for ourselves. Because we will have dinner within a few hours and we'll go to an event by tomorrow.