THIRTY-FOUR

From Slave To Lover

A/N I know that this is so sudden, but it's cute right? And this is the first story in which I carry it on for the rest of the story instead of just a oneshot. And boy, this is even more awkward than just the oneshots. But I hope that I can do this.

Hakyeon is outside with the slaves and I decided to pay a visit to our personal doctor. Ever since my dad became the king, he also hired a doctor. We don't need her that much, but just in case. And for now, I really need her.

''Ah, Your Majesty. What can I do for you?'' the doctor asks. I take a seat at the research bench and I look at her.

''My husband and I returned from a event we attended and on our way home, he noticed that my stomach is bulging. So maybe you can see what is going on.'' I tell her and she writes everything down on a paper, before she nods and looks at me.

''Alright, let's see what I can find. You may lay down and you may pull up your shirt, Your Majesty.'' the doctor says and I do as she told me to do. I look down at my stomach and it's indeed like Hakyeon said it was. I hope that it isn't anything serious, because I am the new king of the kingdom and I can't leave the vampires behind.

The doctor starts to press at my stomach at multiple spots and I keep looking at my stomach, because I wonder why it's so big.

''Alright. I'm not exactly sure what is going on, so that's why I'm going to do an ultrasound to have a confirmation and I tell you by now that the gel is quite cold. But I don't know if you would feel that too.'' the doctor says and I nod. She grabs the gel and applies some on my stomach. It's cold indeed, but not that cold.

As soon as she is using a small machine, the inside of my stomach is shown on the screen. The doctor goes back and forth to see the cause of my bulging stomach.

''Ah, there it is. Congratulations Your Majesty, you're pregnant.'' the doctor says and smiles as my eyes widen. How can a king like me end up pregnant? How did that happen? I never noticed anything. Not that I don't want kids ,because I love them, but I didn't want to be the one who carries the kids. It turned out that it's indeed me.

''And as far as I can see, you are 3 months along. It's okay that you didn't notice it, as us vampires can control the emotions and everything else during the pregnancy. But I want to see you back for an ultrasound as soon as you reach the 5 months, because that's when we can see what gender your baby is. Again, congratulations Your Majesty.'' the doctor says and shows the screen to me. My eyes widen when I see a little baby on the screen. This is growing inside me? Can't believe it.

The doctor cleans my stomach and hands over the pictures she just printed. I thank her and I get up as I pull down my shirt. I leave the room and lots of things go through my mind. How can I end up pregnant and how can I be so far along? Hakyeon is going to love it and I'm sure my mum will too if she knows about this.

I walk to Hakyeon and the slaves and Hakyeon smiles as soon as he sees me, because he rushes over to me and wraps his arms around me.

''Have you visited the doctor already? What did the doctor say?'' Hakyeon asks and the slaves look at me. I sigh deep and I look at Hakyeon.

''I'm pregnant and I'm 3 months along.'' I tell him and Hakyeon's eyes widen at the same time that the slaves start to cheer. Hakyeon starts to kiss my cheek.

''That's amazing Taekwoon, I can't believe that we're going to be parents so soon.'' Hakyeon says and lets go of my waist, before he starts to kiss my stomach. The slaves start to congratulate me and smile.

Hakyeon stands up straight and tells the slaves that they can go back to work. The slaves nod and they walk away. Hakyeon and I make our way inside and Hakyeon demands all the maids and staff to gather in the ballroom. It takes only a few minutes before everyone is in the ballroom and I sigh deep.

''The reason why we wanted you to come here, is because I have something to announce. I just visited the doctor and I discovered that I'm pregnant, so that means that a little one is on the way.'' I explain and everyone starts to congratulate me. I show them my bump and they start to smile.

''We are so happy for you, Your Majesty. We are happy that a little one is going to enter your family, because you deserve it.'' a maid says and I nod at her as a thank you. Well, at least everyone is supportive to me.

''Ah, you can come to me next month. Because I want to measure your sizes for some pregnancy clothes as your own clothes will feel tight when you put them on.'' the tailor says and I nod. It's a good thing that everyone in the palace knows about it, because it's indeed important that I will get some clothes in which my bump is going to feel tight.

''Your Majesty, would it be a great idea if your mother is going to be informed about this news?'' a guard asks and I nod when I look at him.

''Yes, that would be great.'' Hakyeon says before I can respond. I giggle and I announce to everyone that they're dismissed. Hakyeon and I walk to the livingroom and Hakyeon pulls up my shirt, before he places a hand on it.

''Unbelievable that there's a little vampire growing inside you, Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon says and I kiss his temple.

''I didn't know either that I'm pregnant. But if you didn't tell me that my stomach was bulging, than I wouldn't know that I'm pregnant.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon looks at me with a smile. He rubs over my stomach and I also place a hand on it, because I have to believe it myself that I'm the pregnant one.

''But you already look good with this bump, pregnancy looks good on you.'' Hakyeon says and I giggle, before I start to rub over my stomach myself. I still wonder why it's me who has to be the pregnant one and not Hakyeon. But fate apparently decided that it had to be me.

''I can't wait when your bump is going to grow, because I can't wait to have more interactions with our little miracle.'' Hakyeon says and starts to kiss my stomach again. The further I get into the pregnancy, the worse the baby will make it for me. Even us vampires have difficulties with sleeping if the baby is awake when we're asleep.