FIFTY

From Slave To Lover

A lot has happened in our kingdom and our little girl Seo Yeon entered our family 2 years ago. It's still unbelievable that I was pregnant with her, but it was worth to carry her.

''Eomma!'' the velvet voice of Seo Yeon fills my ears and I sit up straight in bed. It's early in the morning and I slept well last night. I get up from the bed and I make my way to Seo Yeon's bedroom. Hakyeon is still peacefully asleep and I don't want to wake him yet.

''Seo Yeon sweetie, have you slept well?'' I ask as I pick her up from her crib. Seo Yeon starts to squeal and I chuckle when I see her smile.

''Swo Ywon swept gwood.'' Seo Yeon squeals again and I kiss her temple. I take her with me downstairs and I make my way to the diningroom with her. I want to get her dressed after she has had breakfast, because I know how much of the blood ends anywhere but in . So I don't want to change her clothes all over again.

A maid enters the diningroom and asks us what she can do for us.

''Well, we would like to have some breakfast. Don't wait until my husband is here, because he is still peacefully asleep.'' I tell her and the maid nods, before she leaves the diningroom again. I look at Seo Yeon again and I smile when I think about the journey I had when I carried her. It was unusual for someone like me to carry a child, but I got enough support of the kingdom and they were very welcoming towards Seo Yeon when Hakyeon announced the birth of Seo Yeon to the kingdom.

Seo Yeon squeals and looks at me. Everytime she looks at me, I can't help but smile. Seo Yeon is the ultimate sunshine in our life and she makes our family complete. And my mum is also very happy with her, because my mum loves to play with my daughter a lot.

''Is gwandma cwoming?'' Seo Yeon asks and I shake my head. My mum is pretty busy these days ,I'm surprised that she is pretty busy now that she is a princess, and told us that she can't visit us anytime soon. But she sends us a lot of presents to make sure that Seo Yeon knows that my mum doesn't forget about her.

''No sweetheart, grandma is busy. But she will come again sometime okay? Grandma doesn't forget about you sweetie.'' I tell her and Seo Yeon pouts. I place another kiss on her head and I streak over her cheek. Seo Yeon adores my mum a lot and it's quite cute to see how much Seo Yeon likes my mum, but my mum can't beat me.

The maid enters the diningroom again with breakfast for both me and Seo Yeon. I thank her and Seo Yeon starts to use her hands right away.

''No Seo Yeon, bad girl. You need to eat, your food isn't anything to play with.'' I tell her and Seo Yeon looks at me with puppy eyes. Seo Yeon loves to play with her food, but I have to learn her that she has to drink this blood instead of playing with it.

That's when Hakyeon enters the diningroom and starts to kiss me when he approaches me. He makes his way to Seo Yeon and gives her a kiss too.

''Appa!'' Seo Yeon squeals and Hakyeon giggles when he sits down next to me.

''She's gorgeous Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon whispers and I chuckle when I look at him. She sure is, but Seo Yeon has the most of Hakyeon's features. She has his eyes, his jawline and she has his haircolor. She has my nose, my lips and she is already quite tall for a 2 year old. So she has inherited the height from me aswell.

''She indeed is Hakyeon. She is such an unexpected present, but she is worth it to be the kingdom's next heir.'' I tell him and Hakyeon nods. It was quite unexpected that I was pregnant shortly after Hakyeon and I got married, but the kingdom was very supportive towards us and they welcomed our child with open arms.

The same maid enters the diningroom and serves Hakyeon his breakfast.

''Appa food!'' Seo Yeon squeals and Hakyeon chuckles when the maid left.

''No Seo Yeon, you already had your food. You don't get anymore.'' Hakyeon tells her and Seo Yeon pouts, but doesn't cry. Seo Yeon was such a bully before she was born, but she is quite a sensitive and quiet person. And even though she has difficulties in not always getting what she wants, but she is at least learning to not ask for more once she has had her turn.

Seo Yeon raises her arms to me and I pick her up from her chair. Seo Yeon's head is resting on my chest and her face is facing Hakyeon. I have wrapped my arms around her small body and Seo Yeon relaxes in my arms.

''Swo Ywon love eomma.'' Seo Yeon says and I kiss the top of her head. Seo Yeon is definitely a mother's child and not only because I carried her, but I manage to sooth her the most. My touches warm her when she needs it.

''Eomma loves you too, Seo Yeon. You're such a bundle of joy and we are thankful that you are a part of our family now.'' I tell her and I kiss her head once more. It's Saturday today, so we aren't going to do much. We just want some time for our family and I'm sure that Seo Yeon loves it, because she really wants to play with me and Hakyeon. Seo Yeon loves to play, even when we're too busy to play with her. If we don't play with her at the afternoon, we always make some time for her in the evening after dinner.

Once Hakyeon finishes his breakfast, he cleans his mouth and he joins our hug by wrapping his arms around me. He starts to kiss Seo Yeon's head and Seo Yeon squeals. 

After Seo Yeon was born, Hakyeon became a more dedicated father to Seo Yeon than he was before Seo Yeon was born. I know it's too early to think about it, but I am already looking forward for the moment that Hakyeon is going to give our daughter away to the man she is going to marry later in life. It's gonna be emotional, but it's gonna be a great moment.

But for now, I want to have Seo Yeon in my life as long as possible. Because Seo Yeon needs both me and Hakyeon in her life.

A/N This is the end of From Slave To Lover. This is for now the story with the most chapters and has beaten Chained Up. I hope you guys liked the sudden twist to this story and thank you guys for reading this story.