ch 8

Your next schedule is....me

"Sowon unnie?"

Yerin knocked on the actress' door, it was early Friday and Sowon had a somewhat lax schedule, and it was her last day to prepare Sowon to talk with her sister. Their talk the night before still fresh in her mind.

 The door creaked open a little and Yerin had to smile, Sowon was dressed in a large t-shirt rubbing her eyes cutely. She hadn't started frowning just yet.

"What."

Ah, there's the famous grumpy pout.

"We should get ready for today."

"This early?"

"Do you not want to talk?"

Sowon looked at Yerin, her glare not lessening in the slightest, until she sighed and closed the door. Softly. Seeing as the door wasn't slammed shut, Yerin went to the kitchen, her small smile still present. Checking the fridge, to her surprise, was now restocked with new ingredients. Nothing was overdue. Having gone through and checked every date, she didn't realize that Sowon had come out, all freshened up.

"Yah."

"Omona! Good morning!"

"Morning."

"Did you throw everything out because I told you to?"

"Uh no, I asked someone to come in and do it for me? Of course I did it. Idiot."

Despite being called idiot, Yerin smiled, pulling out the eggs.

"Do you want your eggs scrambled or any other way?"

"Scrambled is fine."

This morning was going more smoothly than Yerin had expected, but that was just perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright! We're going to take five."

Yerin hurried over with a towel to wipe Sowon's sweat, they were filming an action scene and they decided not to go with a stunt double due to her height, they had no way of finding another stunt actress with similar body proportions or a guy who was as beautiful as she.

Dabbing away the sweat and offering a bottle of water, Yerin also managed to massage Sowon's shoulders before being pushed aside by the makeup staff, even in a fight, Sowon had to look pretty.

Having her hair set again for the next scene which happened to be a girl fight, meaning hair pulling, Yerin wondered if it hurt more with the setting spray holding it together or not.

Sowon sat down roughly next to Yerin, she could tell that Sowon wanted to lean on her shoulder, just to rest for the remainder of her five minute break, but she couldn't ruin the setting spray her stylist worked so hard on. Instead, Yerin reached an arm behind Sowon's neck and pushed her to lean back, her arm supporting Sowon's neck. It was a little different than just having Sowon lean back on the little couch they had, since she was too tall for the back of the couch, Yerin's arm made it better.

"Close your eyes, I'll tell you when time is up."

"Don't wanna."

"Eh?"

"If I close my eyes I'll fall asleep, if I fall asleep my eyes get puffy. Don't wanna."

Hearing Sowon's words slur just slightly closer to childish talk made her seem so cute, but Yerin didn't say so aloud, in fear of Sowon getting angry.

"Just three more hours of shooting today."

"Mm."

Yerin smiled as she saw Sowon's eyes close, she hated waking Sowon from a small break the most. It wasn't great for her heart too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOu bi(*^&%$ ^%^&*^ &*^%&^%!!"

Yerin flinched as she saw the other actress get just a bit too into her role, slapping Sowon's face really harshly and splitting her lip.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry!"

Yerin hurried off to find an ice pack, grabbing her first aid kit to treat Sowon's lip.

"Wait! Staff go back, keep going on the count of three, I'm keeping this scene."

Yerin stepped back, her hand gripping the small ice pack until it cracked.

"I told you I'd win, do you realize what you've done to this family?"

Sowon delivered her lines perfectly, her character as cold and unforgiving as it should be, she didn't even show any signs of pain until the director called cut.

"Cut! And that will be all for today! Good work everyone!"

Yerin bowed along with the other staff, still slowly making her way to Sowon's side, passing the other actress, she overheard her complaining to her manager, how Sowon's jaw was super sharp to slap and it hurt her hand. She was about to turn around to yell at her, for hurting Sowon, but an arm stopped her.

"Sowon unnie?"

"Leave her be."

Sighing, Yerin stood in her place, still glaring as they exited.

"Yah, it hurts."

"S-sorry!"

Yerin tip toed just a little to make sure she got the better angle to dab at the cut with antiseptic fluid. Sowon hissed but didn't complain. An idea hit her.

"We should go to the hospital."

"What? Just for a bruise and cut lip?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

Yerin ignored Sowon's protests and pulled her along. Instead of Saturday, it had to be today, when Sowon still had a bruise on her cheek. Yerin had finally thought out a plan. A nurse could not deny a patient treatment unless the patient was being unreasonable.

"Yah!"

"Shhh unnie, we're doing this the problematic way. Sometimes spontaneity is best."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon grumbled, her face covered by her sunglasses and mask. Yerin signed some papers for Sowon and waited.

"Why aren't you turning in those papers? I can't get treated until you turn them in."

"Shhhhh unnie."

Spotting her person, Yerin stood up and tapped her shoulder.

"How can I- oh! You're here? Did something-"

"Not really, but do you mind getting Sowon unnie's sister to treat her?"

Yuna quickly grabbed the papers and scanned them before running off, luckily, Yewon was off surgeon duty for the day.

Yerin pushed Sowon to follow another nurse into a treatment room.

"Funny that you have come here to get treated, for such a small injury, a nurse will be with you in a few minutes."

Yerin just bowed, her hand still on Sowon's arm. She couldn't let the actress escape.

"Seriously, what are you doing? Why did you have to bring me here? I'm not ready to face her."

"You are ready. You were always ready. You just got scared a little that's all."

"And so? Is it so wrong to be scared of being rejected by your only living family left? I care so much that I can't take it if she yelled at me again Yerin ah, please let me go?"

Sowon pleaded, looking at Yerin with such sad and tired eyes, Yerin almost caved. She had been with Sowon all day, she knew how tired she was, but she stood her ground. Noticing the door behind Yerin ajar, Sowon gasped.

 Yerin spun around and there was Yewon, trapped in Yuna's arms, preventing her from running back out.

"Let me go Yuna unnie!"

"No! You're going to talk to her! You heard what she just said! She still cares for you!"

"Let me go!"

Her cries were getting weaker and weaker with each hit she landed on Yuna's uniform, reduced to sobbing, Yuna held Yewon in an embrace. Sowon's grip on Yerin's shirt tightened, shielding herself slightly wtih Yerin's body.

"Unnie, I'm here, I won't go. Talk with her? Please?"

Yerin kneeled down, her hands pulling Sowon's from her clothes. She looked up at Sowon with such intensity that Sowon hesitated a bit.

"Fine."

====================

GAH! Im late again! Lei lei! Why did you remind me?! If you love this so much!? gah...I'm gonna put in my calendar from now on to update every ten days gdi