Ch 5

Your next schedule is....me

Their car pulled over immediately and Yerin rushed out the door, Sowon confusedly followed behind her, what was happening?

She had noticed that whenever they went in a car, Yerin never sat in the back, and she never properly napped, she was always alert to some degree. Even when insisted to rest in a care ride, Yerin would shaker her head and refuse.

"Yerin?"

Seeing as the younger girl began to throw up on the side of the road, she helped a little by holding her hair back for her.

"What's wrong Yerin ah? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"No- I-"

Sowon patted her back to calm her down slowly. They moved away from the mess as Sowon handed Yerin a bottle of water to drink.

"Yah, a manager should take care of themselves before taking care of an actress."

"S-sorry."

"If you were feeling sick, you should have called in?"

"I-I wasn't sick, and I am not sick."

Yerin sighed and held her head in her hands, groaning to herself about making mistakes.

"Then, tell me what was wrong."

"I....I just can't sit in the backseat."

"It's more than just a backseat and motion sickness isn't it."

Yerin nodded, but said no more.

"If you don't want to talk about it, then fine, let's get you in the front seat and go home. We'll talk again later."

Yerin felt ashamed of herself, it had been years, and yet, she was still afraid of the backseat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin stayed in the apartment under Sowon's as her particular floor only had two slots and the other was occupied by Sowon's other manager and some staff sharing the same place. Yerin started off sharing with some of the planning staff and some other female staffs, but they all moved out to their own places.

Sowon knocked on Yerin's door, calling softly.

"Yerin? Can we talk?"

Yerin looked up from her lonely spot on the couch, hugging a pillow to her chest, she trudged over to the door, the least she could do was let the model in.

"If you don't want to talk, then keep me company okay?"

Yerin looked at the clock above the couch. 4:40am, Saturday.

"Unnie aren't you supposed to be relaxing? It's saturday."

"Yah, after a few weeks of being my manager and you don't know yet? I don't drink every weekend."

Yerin cracked a small smile, making Sowon nudge her with her shoulder.

"You know, I don't usually do this for anyone, well except for one person, but if you need someone to listen to you, I'm here."

"Funny, that's my job description."

Sowon sighed.

"You can't run from it forever."

Yerin closed her eyes as she had a flashback, her tears escaped her eyes as she tried to ignore it. Sowon akwardly put her arm around Yerin's shoulder.

"Yah, crying makes you feel better, just let it out."

"Unnie, you don't understand."

"Then tell me so I can understand."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yerin ah! Oppa is going to take us out on a drive today! Isn't he so cool?"

"Yea! Oppa is cooler when he can drive like Daddy!"

Yerin giggled as she played with her mother's hands in the backseat, waiting to arrive at the supermarket.

"WAIT! DON'T-"

Her brother made a mistake, a big mistake. He had the wrong light, hit a person and in a panic slammed his foot on the accelerator. Their car plowed through a school bus and killed seven children, two adults, including her father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon just kept Yerin tucked in her side, it surprised her, that Yerin was so fragile, when she usually was strong and powerful, excelling at her job as a manager now.

"I'm taking you somewhere tomorrow, get some rest."

Yerin nodded, but she didn't move.

"Yerin?"

Sowon looked down and saw that she had fallen asleep already.

"Right.....she said she slept at 11pm before."

Carefully manuvering their bodies, Sowon let Yerin sleep on her shoulder as she leaned back into the couch, it wasn't that uncomfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, unnie, good morning!"

Sowon blinked as the sunlight hit her eyes, rubbing them lightly, she cleared her vision to look around. Seeing Sowon so cutely confused made Yerin giggle.

"Unnie, this is my apartment."

Sowon looked at her like she had two heads but still stood up, yawning, she stretched.

"Right, be ready to go out at 3pm. What time is it?"

Hearing Sowon's gruff and annoyed sounding morning voice no longer scared Yerin, only making her smile.

"It's noon, do you want me to cook you lunch or breakfast?"

"Brunch. I'll be back down in half an hour."

"Then, see you soon!"

Sowon grumbled a reply, stomping her way out to her apartment. Once out the door, Sowon scratched her neck, was it just her? Or was her morning not as crappy as before?

"Did I yell at her this morning? I don't think I did....what is going on? Am I just sensitive after hearing her story? Whatever, it's too early to think."

======================

I TOTALLY APOLOGIZE FOR THE PACE OF THIS STORY

HELLO? WHAT IS PACING? hah....I'm never good at pacing...sorry. point is, Sowon and Yerin are getting closer and learning more and more about each other, capiche?