ch 38

Your next schedule is....me

Yerin hurried back into the studio, hugging her bag tightly to her chest as she ran through the halls. She was running a little late because of an issue at the shop, they had forgotten to bring the item she bought out of the back and spent a few extra minutes looking for it. Since, Sowon's plan for a date was supposedly to begin the moment the photoshoot was over, Yerin hoped that Sowon wasn't angry. In fact, as she ran, Yerin had the feeling that Sowon would already be a little upset that she wasn't there to sit through her photoshoot, having gone separate ways as Yerin had gone to get the present from the store an hour away.

"Oh geez."

Pushing open the door quietly, she noticed the sound of a camera flash. Were they running over time as well?

"Ah, Yerin ah."

Sowon waved her over, still standing in the photo zone, she was oddly excited? Yerin hurried over, before noticing who the photographer was.

"Eunbi???"

"You're late Yerin unnie, I've already spilled all your dark secrets to her."

"What dark secrets?"

She confusedly blinked as the flash of the camera blinded her.

"Come on, smile."

Obeying, she smiled awkwardly as she looked around. Most of the staff had already gone, why was SinB still here alone with Sowon? Taking more pictures?

"You look like a deer caught in headlights, listen. I'm doing you a favor, come on. Couple's photoshoot, though only a few. This equipment is expensive you know?"

Yerin blushed and the shutted snapped instantly.

"That's a good expression right there."

"Sh-shut up! In fact, how'd you know I was her manager?"

SinB grinned, finally looking up from her camera.

"Because, you were on tv."

"Eh?? Me? On tv?"

Sowon giggled, drapping herself onto Yerin's shoulders from behind, her chin comfortably resting on the top of Yerin's head.

"Remember the press conference? You were shown on camera escorting me, she sad she recognized you there."

"Oh."

Then it hit her, when did any of that indicate that they were in a relationship?

"Ah, I found out because I asked."

"How did you-?"

"I was curious? I saw your face? You haven't called me to go drinking? It's a simple deduction. But really, I'm glad you're happy, Yerin unnie."

Yerin blushed, muttering a thanks as she tried to hide her face in Sowon's hands, to which the model was enjoying her vulnerability. She seemed to have a grand time, probably from learning secrets from SinB during their breaks and photoshoots. Yerin hadn't realized that the Hwang Esther that was hired for Sowon's photobook officially was actually SinB.

"Well, since I've taken enough photos today, I'll send them to you after I process them. Talk to you soon unnie, preferably before the next shoot."

SinB shot her a wink before walking off, leaving the couple on the set alone as she went to pack up. Yerin took Sowon's hand, leading her way to get changed and ready to leave, though the thought that SinB had given her secrets was bothering her a little.

"You're nervous."

Sowon turned Yerin to face her, drawing close to look her in the eyes from up close. Her smile reached her eyes, she had been keeping quiet as SinB and Yerin talked, since she wanted to see how Yerin behaved with other people.

"I was just curious about what she told you about me, that's all."

The giggle that she heard made her brain stutter, just taking in the beautiful sound of Sowon's pure happiness. She hadn't realized that being away from Sowon had made her miss her that much that her laughter and voice made her feel better instantly. Without saying a word, Yerin stepped forwards, hugging Sowon. With her face buried into Sowon's shoulder, Yerin calmed down as Sowon patted the back of her head, not quite sure about Yerin's behavior.

"You okay?"

Yerin hummed a yes, the soft vibration of it tingling Sowon before she stepped back, handing the casual clothes that Sowon planned for incognito.

"We're still going on that date, even if we're a little behind schedule."

Bringing her hands together, Yerin nodded and sat on the couch, waiting obediently for Sowon to change, except that Sowon took off her shirt in front of Yerin, who then covered her face in a hurry.

"Wha-what are you doing?!"

"Just teasing you."

The mirth Yerin could feel from Sowon's voice alone made her relax more, though she didn't remove her hands until the tinkling of Sowon's giggles moved away and the sound of the changing room door closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin stared as Sowon drove, the model had noticed and scolded her several times, but her eyes were glued. How could she help it when her girlfriend was this beautiful? Sowon had sighed and agreed to let her continue to stare, so long as they held hands as they drived. These were the only times Yerin's eyes were not glued to the road like when the other manager was driving. Perhaps there was a deeper level of trust in Sowon than the other manager that her guard was let down. She would sometimes get self concious, sometimes get scared when she realized she hadn't been watching the road, but Sowon would always reassure her, that she was always attentive, careful on the roads.

"Will you tell me where we're going now?"

Sowon hummed, biting her lip she briefly wondered if there was any merit to keeping it a secret any longer. Yerin watched all this beside her, attention accidentally drawn to Sowon's lips. She was speaking but Yerin kept staring at her lips, distracted.

"You're not listening to me are you?"

Sowon stopped at a red light, looking at Yerin she grinned.

"Where are you looking now? ert."

Yerin's eyes widened and she quickly looked away, her cheeks bright red.

"I didn't mean to! I'm sorry!"

"You don't have to be sorry, I like it."

"Me staring?"

"It's distracting, but at least it shows me that you really love me."

Yerin shifted in her seat, gently squeezing Sowon's hand.

"Do I not show it enough?"

"Maybe? You're shy after all, so it's okay. I mean, you got flustered even though I took off a shirt in front of you."

"Thats!"

"Hey, I was wearing a tank top underneath, not just my bra. Silly."

Sowon playfully knocked Yerin's head a little before going on the green light again.

"I'll get over it eventually, I'm just not used to....."

The suppressed giggle from beside her caused her to giggle as well.

"...hahahaha that's a way to call it!"

They pulled into a parking garage, Yerin didn't recognize the place.

"You don't always have to be so stiff about your words, or your actions either."

Sowon leaned over the middle, kissing Yerin's cheek.

"We're equals now."

Yerin's eyes went down to Sowon's lips, stilll slightly entranced by them. Noticing, Sowon smiled and leaned closer, kissing her softly.

"I would, touch you right now, since you're being so cute. But, it's not y in a car."

"W-who's the ert now?"

Backing up with her hands raised, Sowon chuckled.

"Kidding. We're going to get some food and then, I'll take you somewhere special, babe."

Yerin shivered at the petname, it wasn't the first time Sowon called her that, but it still made her happy. Now if only she could do something about the box inside her bag....

===============

no, I am not writing another explicit chapter. I just find Sowon alluring at times, don't you think? She'd be teasing but like accidentally super hot?