ch 25

Your next schedule is....me

The results of the remaining bowling matches were the same, and proved to be as expected. Yerin couldn't possibly win against a gold card member, buying their snacks, Yerin balanced Sowon's favorite puffball snack on top of a box of tteokbokki. They weren't going to play anymore bowling so Sowon wanted to have some salty foods as well, so she had one cup ramen. She at first wondered why Sowon specifically mentioned salt, but remembered the fundamental rule of being a star. A bloated look or swelling was bad for pictures, the usual cause was salt. This was the same for bowling. If you ate something salty, theres a possibility that your fingers wouldn't fit properly in the bowling ball.

"Unnie!"

Sowon looked up from her phone, shutting it off and putting it away. She smiled as she saw her favorite snack, reaching for it first thing. Yerin only stopped her to dump a healthy amount of hand sanitizer on Sowon's hands. Even though Sowon had gone to the restroom to wash her hands, Yerin was a little paranoid of the things Sowon could have touched.

"Yerin ah, why did you accept the bet if you knew you were going to lose?"

Sowon popped one puff in , humming happily as she munched on the snack. Yerin cracked open a bottle of tea and placed it nearby.

"It's an excuse to treat you?"

Yerin smiled as Sowon blushed a little, looking away. Opening the tteokbokki, she stirred it around with her plastic fork, cooling it down some and watching the steam rise. She kind of had a cats tongue sometimes, not always, but there are certain foods she cannot eat if they are steaming, such as the tteok in front of her.

"Can you handle spicy things?"

"Not really, I guess you could say I am weak at it though."

Yerin grinned and held up a shining red piece. Taking a half bite, she chewed for a while, it was fine, kind of....okay it was really not.

Gulping down water, Yerin only stopped when Sowon pulled her bottle away, she had already gone to the mini store and got a bottle of milk and brought it back for her.

"Geez, drinking water only makes it worse."

Watching as Yerin held a mouthful of milk, she smiled.

"You're such a dork."

"Mm?"

Sowon just reached over, brushing Yerin's bangs back in place, the steady loving look in her eyes. Yerin swallowed her milk nervously, wasn't on fire anymore, at least it wasn't distracting anymore.

"Unnie, do you think we could finish this?"

Sowon continued to stare at her, Yerin shifted slightly.

"If we can't we can always bring back for oppa to eat."

"True. What should we do now?"

Sowon hugged Yerin quietly, her cheek nuzzling against Yerin's softly.

"I would ask to cuddle, but we're in public."

Yerin giggled and kissed Sowon's cheek, leaving her lips on Sowon's smooth skin for a few seconds.

"We could if we go home?"

"Mm, but then that wouldn't be taking advantage of our time, how are you with claw machines?"

Yerin grinned.

"I think you'll be surprised."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon stared as Yerin dropped another plushy into the square hole. How many was it? She checked her arms, which, by the way, was filled with small plushies already. One unicorn, two hearts, three jibangs and two more flowers. With the small dragon Yerin just hooked, they had a total of nine plushies. She was speechless. When Yerin said that she'd be surprised, she thought that maybe Yerin was able to get one out of five or so, which was already pretty good in her opinion. Never had she expected nine out of ten, the tenth game being Sowon's own attempt before Yerin told her to pick whatever she wanted.

"Should we go see what we can trade in for?"

Sowon nodded numbly, the dragon now taking its spot in her hold as well. Yerin grinned and pulled Sowon along by the elbow.

"Come on, I'll get enough to get whatever you want."

Blushing, Sowon hide her face in the plushies, since when was Yerin this cool? Reaching the trade in desk, Yerin grabbed a bag to carry the small plushies as Sowon's eyes wandered the selection of larger prizes. Eyes catching on a large husky plush that were usually found as a prize for the scamming ladder game found at carnivals and amusement parks, she looked at the bag of small plushies and back at the husky. There was no way they could get eleven more, could they?

"Do you like the puppy?"

"No I-"

"That's only eleven away, come on, let's go."

"But we should set a limit, you know. You shouldn't waste so much money."

Yerin only grinned and continued pulling Sowon by the hand.

"Then let's make a bet."

Sowon curiously watched Yerin as she looked at the different claw machines, checking which were optimal for picking.

"If I don't get eleven in twelve tries, and you don't get any in three, then we'll just get something else and go, no more spending."

"I guess that's fine, only charge for fifteeen more games. No more."

"Promise."

Sowon had actually gotten one out of three tries, she had luckily hooked the tag and pulled the small mario from the pile it lay in and was now backhugging Yerin as she concentrated on the hook. She still hadn't missed a single hook and they only had three more left. If she got this one, she only needed to get one more for that husky. It really surprised Sowon, the meticulous observation Yerin did to ensure her victory kind of flipped a switch. Yerin was beautiful all the time in Sowon's eyes, but to see her determined look, one where she sometimes bit her lip in concentration? It made her feel funny.

"Assa! One more left!"

Yerin cheered and Sowon couldn't help but want to kiss her, stopping herself short, she held back and just put her chin on Yerin's left shoulder, sticking closer.

"Are you feeling okay unnie?"

"Eung."

"Are you bored?"

"Ani."

Yerin shifted a little, scooting Sowon off her shoulder so she could turn around and look at her properly. The smile on her face was bright, it was infectious, Sowon's smile mirrored hers almost immediately. receving a kiss on her cheek, Sowon grumbled quietly but pushed Yerin to face back at the machine.

"What's wrong?"

Sowon just resumed her position on Yerin's shoulder, whispering into her ear.

"I really want to kiss you."

The blush that spread on Yerin's cheeks reached up to the tip of her ears which Sowon chuckled against. Kissing Yerin just behind the ear, she did her best to distract her from her crane game. When Yerin pressed the button and still managed to get the last plush they needed, Sowon conceded to Yerin's crane game expertise.

Letting Yerin pull her back to the trade in desk in a hurry, she raised an eyebrow at the rush.

"Why're you moving so fast now?"

The blush hadn't left Yerin's face yet, was she thinking something indecent? Sowon grinned at the thought, and hugged Yerin's arm as the keeper brought out their prize.

"I....you...words. Use your words Yerin ah." A breath, an exhale. "Privacy."

"Hm?"

"I-I mean I wanttokissyoutoo."

==================

annnnnndddddd kiss!