ch 29

Your next schedule is....me

Yerin watched as Sowon cheered childishly in her seat on a white stallion, her own black mare decorated with a fancy saddle and tassels everywhere. She wasn't too fond of sitting on a horse that only moved up and down, the carousel just spinning in place, just watching the scenery passing by made her feel nauseous. But when she just focused on the girl in front of her, Yerin found that it was alright, watching as Sowon and Yewon exchanged small tickles with Yuna sat in the stationary sleigh with her eyes closed.

"Yuna are you okay?"

"I think....this is the fastest carousel I've been on."

Yerin cracked a grin, hopping off her horse easily and stepping over with a slight sway in her balance as she stood on the moving floor. Carefully making her way to Yuna, she sat down besides her to let Yewon and Sowon play with each other more.

"You know, I think it's better when you're moving up and down, it at least distracts you a little."

"I feel like if I open my eyes, the world will spin."

"And I think when you do open your eyes as the ride ends, you're going to feel sick for not knowing where you ended up."

"Eh?"

Yuna opened her eyes and instantly regretted having them closed, the spell of dizziness taking her as Yerin made sure to keep her in her seat properly.

"Look up at the moving gears, try not to look at the outside."

Yuna listened before chuckling as she felt better.

"As a nurse I should know better about motion sickness."

"I'm sure you do, but it's not like the best doctor in the world can cure themselves."

"True."

As they shared a friendly chat, Sowon had noticed that the loving gaze she had felt had left her, so she turned to see them getting along. growing quiet at their friendliness, Sowon leaned her head on her hands that held onto the pole. Yewon looked at her with a caring smile.

"What's wrong unnie?"

"I...How did you confess to Yuna?"

"Well, how did you confess to Yerin unnie?"

Sowon bit her lip, technically she didn't confess, since she had already known Yerin's feelings. Thinking back, she had made a very rash decision, just proving that they could date by the simple print on Yerin's contract and claiming her rightful name.

"I wasn't able to control myself and I kissed her when she was helping read to me my script."

Yewon looked stunned, what was it? Was Sowon being a weirdo? Was it not natural to fail holding back a kiss? Or was she being a bad person, forcing a kiss on Yerin who was doing so well ignoring her own heart?

"You kissed her before you became official?"

"Yea, I went on some emotional high and it became official and I even sstopped her from running away by proving to her that the contract didn't say we couldn't date. What's wrong?"

Yewon seemed to turn pink in the face a little bit, shy?

"I...We....Yuna unnie and I....we didn't kiss until after the first month."

And then suddenly Sowon was back to life. She had been dramatically feeling down from before, whining that her little sister had a girlfriend before her, but she had already kissed Yerin earlier in their relationship than Yewon.

"But why? Kissing is....it's nice."

Yewon started to stutter, no doubt this kind of talk was still embarassing for her, being young and inexperienced.

"I..that...we haven't lost a lot of our...reservation with each other. It's busy working in the hospital, so we kind of find comfort in each other's arms. And it's enough? I guess."

Sowon gave her an understanding smile, making Yewon feel instantly better. Her worry from before, that maybe Sowon would be weirded out by their relationship was now gone. Blushing under the loving pat of her head, she took her sister's hand to get off the horses as their ride ended, Yerin supporting a stumbling Yuna around.

"It's fine to take it at your own pace, but I have a curious question."

"Curious?"

"Do you ever have the want, the need to touch her?"

Yewon blushed and refused to say anything as Sowon laughed and slung her arm over her little sister's shoulders.

"You don't have to answer that, I'm joking with you. I...."

Yewon looked up, why did Sowon stop? Yerin and Yuna stopped behind them as well, Yerin seemed excited.

"I..."

"Unnie?"

"Aish I must be pathetic, being able to say it over a phone, over a text, I can say it to my girlfriend, but in person why am I so ergh! I love you Yewon ah!"

Yerin cheered as Yewon processed the three words Sowon said to her. Tearing up, she hugged her older sister, hiding her face in the taller's jacket.

"I love you too unnie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you don't want a ride home?"

"We're fine unnie, drive safely."

Sowon watched worriedly as Yewon and Yuna walked hand in hand to the subway station, she waved until she couldn't see them past the steps down. Feeling a warm hand take hers, Sowon offered a small smile to Yerin who beamed at her.

"I'm proud of you unnie."

"Are you? Do you realize the greatness that you manage yet?"

Sowon cheekily poked Yerin's side, making her twitch and giggle.

"Ani, you have to remind me from time to time."

Standing beside Sowon's car, Yerin looked at Sowon carefully, her eyes meeting Sowon's. Putting her hands around Sowon's waist in a loose hug, she smiled.

"Can we?"

Yerin nodded and closed her eyes, making Sowon flustered. She wasn't quite used to the willingness that Yerin was showing her. When she first kissed Yerin, she hadn't been thinking straight, since then, whenever she initiated the kiss, it wasn't exactly out of nowhere, but it wasn't like Yerin would wait on her like then. running her thumb over Yerin's cheek softly, Sowon leaned down and pressed a light kiss to her lips.

Yerin hummed as Sowon pressed harder against her, her hands gripping into the sides off Sowon's jacket. Breaking apart, Sowon leaned her forehead to Yerin's waiting for her heart to calm down just a little bit.

"We should go home."

"We should."

Giving Yerin a last peck on the cheek, Sowon hurried to the driver side of the car, hiding her pink face as Yerin laughed.

"Come on, you're so cute when you blush!"

"Nooooo! Just get in already! It's getting late!"

===============

so uh, who uh, wants just a little bit of drama? I'm kind of, wondering if I should eh, maybe....nah I no longer have enough brain cells for drama....or do I?