ch 20

Your next schedule is....me

Yerin walked carefully back to the apartment, shivering in the cool breeze of the wee hours. A phrase that SinB said kept sticking around in her mind.

"If you think she likes you too, then quit the job."

Humming to herself, she shook her head to clear her thoughts, it wasn't as if Sowon actually loved her, liked maybe. They did exchange major secrets with each other, and the past month hasn't been terrible. Shuffling her keys to unlock the gate to enter the complex, she fumbled before remembering that the ground floor was a card reader. Pressing her card to the reader, she stumbled inside, sighing.

"At least I'm not whining like a dog."

"Whining like a what?"

Yerin jumped as she rounded the corner, Sowon was standing there dressed in clothes that indicated her going out. Her arms were crossed and her eyebrows were drawn together, was that anger or concern Yerin felt?

"Um nothing unnie, I'm just a little...tipsy."

Stumbling a few steps more, she reached the door and fumbled to press the keycode. Her fingers kept swaying the wrong way and hitting the wrong keys, frustrated she grumbled a little. A cold hand intercepted hers and she looked up.

"Sowon unnie?"

"You idiot. Why did you drink so much?"

"Weren't you going out?"

Sowon sighed and dragged Yerin inside by her hoodie, pulling it over her manager's head impatiently leading the way. Pushing her into the couch, Sowon went to the kitchen. Yerin held her head as she sat on the couch, fixing her hair a little. Was it just her, or was the ground moving?

Yelping as Sowon slapped her back harshly, she sat up straight, feeling the nauseating sensation of moving too quickly instantly. Taking the aspirin and water that Sowon practically shoved in her hands, she obediently sat with her head hung as if she expected to be scolded.

"Just, go to bed after washing up, actually no. Don't even wash up, go straight to bed."

Yerin nodded and stood to go to her room, feeling a bit more sober with the cup of water in her system. Trudging to her room, she sighed and rubbed her head, this wasn't supposed to happen. Now Sowon knew that she was irresponsible. Flopping on her bed, she just lay atop her blanket, her face buried in her pillow. Minutes ticked by and she found herself still awake, becoming more and more concious of what she had just done.

Mumbling to herself, she cursed deciding to let go when drinking with SinB, the other girl had been sly, using her tactic of luring her into teh temptation of more alcohol.

"You always dragged me out for late night snacking! She says, have another drink she says. Oh why did I do that?"

Screaming into her pillow quietly she went limp as she gave up. What's done is done, she'd probably get scolded  in the morning. Sowon was nice like that. Or maybe she was just smart, knowing that yelling at a half sober person wouldn't do any good. Rolling, she accidentally fell off her mattress  with a thump.

"Awh....."

Curling up to hold her head, she was whining in pain when her door flung open.

"Is someth-"

Sowon sighed as she walked in and offered a hand.

"I don't know what's bothering you so much that you would get wasted, but you really should just stay put on your bed."

"I didn't get wasted. I didn't act like a dog did I?"

Sowon raised an eyebrow, Yerin had been talking about being a dog? What did she mean?

"What?"

"I'm not wasted! I haven't started barking at random things yet....not wasted."

Hefting Yerin up on her shoulder, Sowon sighed and dumped her manager on the mattress before tucking in behind her, blocking her from rolling off the bed a second time.

"What are you doing unnie?"

"Making sure you don't hit your head on the floor a second time."

"But I stink."

"Of alcohol, but I'd rather make sure you don't die. I need a manager to keep watch on me."

Yerin blinked slowly before turning around fully to face Sowon. Leanign her cheek on her arm over the pillow, she stared.

"What is it?"

"Hm, sometimes, I think unnie is too beautiful."

"What?"

This was getting absurd, wasn't Yerin supposed to get sober over time? To Sowon, she seemed to get worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin woke up with a pounding headache, frowning without opening her eyes, she snuggled closer to the warmth next to her. That is, until she realized that the warmth had hands, that were pulling on her cheeks.

Blinking her bleary eyes open, she stared as Sowon stared back.

"Morning beautiful."

"You're not dreaming Yerin."

"."

Sowon laughed, falling on her back as Yerin blushed hotly. Why did she say that? What was she even thinking? Hiding her face in her hands she whined as Sowon continued to laugh at her.

"Do you think anyone you wake up next to is like your wife or husband? Haha!"

"It's a fantasy that'll never come true anyways. Was I a bad drunk yesterday? I mean I remember everything, but like I think I was pretty rude."

Sowon sat up and tossed her hair back, turning to look at Yerin with the sunlight accented her features, she grinned a little.

"You were quite the rude guest."

"I'm sorry."

"I mean, I've never seen a person actually fall out of their bed like you did."

Whining, Yerin covered her face again as Sowon chuckled. The mood was great, it was light and filled with hints of giggles. But it was just covering up the serious stuff. Not that it was that serious you know, just feelings.

"Why did you do it?"

Yerin stilled, keeping herself from looking Sowon in the face.

"Was it something for work? Was it something I did?"

"I....I can't say."

Propping herself up with a forlorn expression, Yerin the edge of her pillowcase, flicking it between her fingers as she fidgeted.

"If...I say then I won't have a job this nice ever again probably."

"What? Did someone use you for unhealthy reasons?"

"Huh? What do you mean unheaalthy reasons?"

This got Yerin's attention, she had no idea what Sowon was talking about, but she seemed to know something that Yerin didn't know. Was it dangerous?

"That...your body....ion!"

Yerin stared at Sowon blankly, the gears turning in her head slowly. Prositution? Sowon thought that someone in the company might have threatened her? With her body? Well, it was absurd to think anyone could touch her in the first place, her fists were basically as hard as steel. Then again, this was the entertaintment industry.

"I don't think I even have the body for that?"

"You do!"

"So you're saying I look like a ?"

"No! I'm saying you've got a nice body!"

Sowon watched appalled as Yerin's grin spread dangerously slow, she watched as it changed into a smirk.

"Oho, you think I have a nice body?"

"Oh shush! Here I was worried for you but you seem just fine!"

Sowon huffed and got out of bed leaving to get changed.

"Don't you dare drink ever again in my presense!"

"Promise!"

Yerin sighed as she held her hand over her heart, she had just dodged quite the serious bullet. Clenching her hand into a fist, she vowed not to drink when Sowon would see her, lest she actually spill her secret.

"Jeez, what if she found out about this crush? My life would be over."

Shaking her head, she flopped back on her mattress to rest more.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon leaned against the wall outside of Yerin's room quietly.

"Even though I already know."

Tsking to herself, she went to her room.

===================

This chapter seems kind of messy, I apologize. I don't drink, and I am not usually around drunk people so it's all....based off nothing I suppose. K-drama? the older kind? I dunno man, I did my best