ch 31

Your next schedule is....me

The alarm rang early in the morning, Sowon grumbled as she felt the arms around her shift.

"What is it?"

"Sorry, I forgot to turn off the alarm."

Yerin's arms returned to their place around Sowon, hugging her securely under the blankets.

"Remember, as if yesterday, I'm jobless for a while."

"I don't mind."

Yeirn kissed the crown of Sowon's head, snuggling her cheek against her with her eyes closed in content. In their room, it was silent, outside, it was chaotic. If she could stay in Yerin's arms forever, Sowon would. Hearing her stomach gurgle in hunger, she wiggled a little, wanting to muffle the sound of it just a little so she could stay in Yerin's arms a little longer.

"Sojung ah."

"Mn?"

"You have to eat soon."

"I know."

"What do you want to have?"

Sowon opened her eyes, looking up at Yerin's face, then off to the side.

"I don't know, I don't want to eat."

"You just said you knew?"

"I know I have to eat, but I don't want to eat."

"Why?"

Yerin sat up, automatically pulling Sowon upright as well.

"I dunno, I just don't...."

"Are you still upset over....yesterday?"

"Call it as it is, this is my first scandal ever."

Sowon sighed and threw her hands a few times looking as if she was trying to say something, but nothing good was coming to mind.

"I shouldn't care should I?"

"You don't need to."

Sowon looked back at Yerin who was giving her a soft smile. Opening her arms cutely, Sowon pouted.

"I just want to be safe."

"And I'll make sure of that."

Yerin easily wrapped her stronger arms around Sowon's back, making the actress soften a little in her rigid posture. Sowon's stomach growled again and Yerin giggled.

"I think that's the loudest I ever heard your stomach."

"Oh shush."

"I even think you trying to be grumpy is cute."

"I'm not trying to be-"

Sowon caught the glimmer in Yerin's eye and chose not to finish her sentence.

"I love you Yerin ah."

"Me too, Sojung."

But before Sowon could kiss her, Yerin rolled away and got out of bed.

"Last one to the bathroom makes lunch!"

"Yah!"

Flinching as the edge in Sowon's voice was similar to when she was really mad, Yerin turned around. But seeing Sowon looking the other direction with a slight blush made her falter.

"Y-you should give me a kiss first before blasting off."

"Awww, for a cutie like you, everything you want."

Yerin walked back over with a big smile, reaching her hands out to hold Sowon's, she blinked as Sowon's longer arms quickly tugged her by her shoulders and dumped her on the bed. Blinking confusedly, Yerin sat up and watched Sowon dash out of the bedroom.

"Eh?"

"You're making lunch!"

"Ah."

Oops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin looked at her phone as a message from the company came up, they were asking her to look into Sowon's case with that actor. Something about photos from behind scenes and possible photoshopping. Usually she didn't mind having to do this kind of research, sometimes she had to do it to make sure that the actors that played roles with Sowon were good people before good actors. But when it forced her to go places, and when Sowon was still in a delicate mood, Yerin wasn't quite sure what to do.

"Hey, Sowon unnie?"

"I'm Sojung to you when we-"

Sowon stopped when she saw Yerin holding her phone and a sad look in her eyes.

"Work?"

Yerin nodded quietly.

"You have to go out?"

Yerin nodded again. Sowon sighed and shooed Yerin with her hand.

"Go ahead, I'll be fine."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Sowon's phone lit up and Yerin noticed the name.

"If she wants to come over to play, you should let her."

"Play? What is she? A puppy?"

"Well, you described her as such didn't you?"

Yerin kissed Sowon on the cheek before grabbing her bag.

"I know that you just don't want me to be alone, but pushing your girlfriend to meet another girl?"

"I trust you."

Sowon blushed before agreeing.

"Alright, be careful then."

"Relax unnie, and hold back on the alcohol!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin sat at her office in the company building, since working as Sowon's manager, she had obtained skills that she never thought she would ever need, such as playing spot the difference with very realistic images.

She closed her eyes to concentrate.

"Yerin ah, this is definitely photoshopped, just find the discrepancy, circle it in red and submit it back to the reporters."

Why did Yerin have to do this job? Simply because Sowon's company was a small one, they mainly only focused on Sowon and didn't have many other stars or trainees, Yerin could only name people who were already promoting such as a few other models and one other actor. This was also the reason why she had apparently gone from front desk to manager.

She stared at the image of Sowon looking at this...this dude. There had to be some sort of clue to tip off that it was unreal besides the fact that the people that worked there were witnesses.

"Ah, there's no reflection in her eyes of him, but there is of her in his."

Circling it, she sent it to another manger before clicking another image.

"What the...?"

Just checking the box for reporting for defamation of character, Yerin tried to erase the image from her mind as she sent it away.

Then came the kiss scene from that drama, this one wasn't photoshopped, it really happened in the script but was cut out. They had already filmed it but realized that other important scenes took longer. Yerin subconciously touched her lips. No, don't think about it, it's not worth the effort. Shaking her head, she wrote down the background of the image and sent it. Hopefully, the news reporters would understand that spreading real news mattered more than making scandals out of people's careers.

=====================

and well, it was my birthday I spent too much of it doing my finals so its passed already but eh I CAN FINALLY WRITE AGAIN