ch 11

Your next schedule is....me

Sowon woke up early Saturday morning despite having gone to bed after 3am yester-well, this morning actually. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at her clock. There was no way it was actually 7am was it? She only slept for 4 hours and her body decided it was time to wake up? Unusual.

She stuck out one arm, her glare was getting angrier by the second as it began to dawn upon her that it really was 7am. Cursing under her breath, she curled further under blanket, trying to will herself to sleep. She closed her eyes, if she could just relax until it was lunch time, she would be thankful.

After staying sstill for ten minutes, she growled and sat up, tossing her blanket aside. Getting off her bed she grunted as her bones creaked a little, going through a small round of stretches, she decided to go wash her face, only to find Yerin already there, a toothbrush in .

"The heck are you doing up so early?"

"Mmurning unnie."

Spitting out the foam and rinsing quickly, Yerin gave Sowon a bright smile, repeating her greeting.

"Unnie, why are you up so early? Did I wake you?"

Sowon's eyebrows were still furrowed but her eyes were staring at Yerin's face. Did her manager wear makeup usually? It seemed as if there were no difference. Yerin waved a hand in front of Sowon's face for a little, snapping her out of it.

"You seem distracted, should you be awake at this hour?"

"Just hurry up with the bathroom."

Sowon huffed and went to the living room, leaving Yerin confused, what did she do wrong? Was it just Sowon's morning grumpiness? It didn't seem like the usual rough treatment, she specifically glared at Yerin after all.

Pouting, Yerin took off her hair band and fixed her hair before going out.

"Unnie, I'll make you breakfast, what do you want?"

"Nothing, just make your own share."

Sowon disappeared into the bathroom, the sound of the shower soon filled the silence. Yerin puffed her cheeks a bit and turned back to making her breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sowon unnie, are you going to see Yewon today?"

Sowon looked away from the televison, her hand on the remote.

"I...should I?"

"You did say you'd still visit."

"But....is it too soon?"

Yerin put her hands on her hips.

"Did you not text her last night?"

Sowon looked away guiltily, her hand slipping her phone into her pocket secretively. Sighing, Yerin sat down next to Sowon, making her look over in surprise.

"W-what do you want?"

"For you to go to visit Yewon."

Sowon stared at Yerin, who stared back into Sowon's eyes full of determination. Flinching at Yerin's earnest stare, Sowon broke their staring contest, closing her eyes and rubbing her temple.

"Fine, I'll go. But! On one condition."

Yerin just smiled back at Sowon, undetered from her goal.

"You need to watch a movie with me."

"A movie?"

"A horror movie."

Yerin paled.

"Anything but a horror movie, please."

"Then I'm not going."

Yerin wrung her hands as she thought about it, did she feel brave enough to challenge a horror movie? Ah but Sowon came first, she's more important than the movie!

"D-deal. We'll go see that horror movie. Fair warning though, I'm terrified."

Sowon smirked and went to get dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon held Yerin's hand tightly, the manager practically pulling Sowon inside the hospital, they had gotten to the hospital perfectly fine, but Sowon seemed to refuse to go through the door.

Finding themselves seated at the corner seat as usual,Sowon had a hard time looking around, she wanted to look for Yewon, but then again she kinda didn't want to.

"Unnie look, there she is."

Yerin waved high to Yewon who just gave a small wave back, that is, until Yuna showed up and pushed her from behind.

"Yuna unnie!"

"Geez, you're unexpectedly a hopeless kid aren't you?"

Yuna messed up Yewon's hair, lightly chuckling as they stood in front of Yerin and Sowon. Sowon seemed to be studying the ground with great intensity, until Yerin's hand slapped the small of her back, giving her a jump.

"Yah!"

"Unnie, talk to her."

Sowon looked at Yewon and made eye contact before instantly looking away, Yewon doing the same.

"You know, if I didn't know any better, you sisters look like secret lovers in front of their parents."

"Yuna unnie!"

Yerin giggled as Yewon punched Yuna's arm lightly.

"Err, Yewon-ssi?"

"Just call me Yewon."

"Then, you can call me Yerin. I just wanted to tell you, since Sowon unnie seems to have lost her voice, that she tried to text you yesterday, or well this morning around 2? 3 am? But she deleted her message, probably worried about waking you up."

"Yah! Weren't you asleep?"

Yerin stuck her tongue out in jest.

"I wasn't, it was scary, so I didn't move or open my eyes."

Instantly, Sowon softened and her hand in Yerin's grip squeezed a little.

"Sorry, you wouldn't wake up on the way to the car so I figured it would be alright if you slept in the back."

"See, you do have your voice."

Her expression turned confused for a second, cutely scrunching her face almost as if to say, 'huh?' before remembering that her sister was in front of her.

Spouting a line of gibberish, Yerin chuckled as Yuna smiled. Yewon just looked away, nervous.

"Ye-Yewon ah, how.....how was your day?"

Yerin got up from her seat, letting go of Sowon's hand, placing it in Yewon's hands. She linked arms and left with Yuna as the sisters panicked.

"Yerin! Where the heck do you think you're going?!"

"Yuna unnie!"

Yerin just turned around and smiled.

"I'll bring her back in half an hour, hopefully, you two won't be awkward still, cuz that means I'm not going to the movies."

"You can't do that!"

"I can Sowon unnie."

Yerin just waved playfully and continued on her way out.

"Unnie?"

"O-oh?"

"Are you two in a relationship?"

"WHAT!?"

===========

I'm laaaaaaaate as always for this story :P