ch 28

Your next schedule is....me

Sowon tugged her cap down further, her knees boucing nervously as Yerin looked around, being the lookout for her younger sister and colleague.

"Did you see them yet?"

"Unnie, you look funny with your cap that low in the dark."

Yerin lifted Sowon's cap up a little to see her eyes better, smiling as Sowon blushed and dodged direct eye contact.

"Wh-what is it?"

"Your eyes are beautiful."

"J-just keep looking, she said they'll be here soon."

Sowon lay her arms on the table, which Yerin had meticulously wiped down and laid napkins all over the surface, making it as germ free as possible. The actress puffed out her cheeks, anxious to see her sister but nervous at the same time, she laid her chin in her arms, making Yerin giggle and call her cute, but she made no effort to stop her.

"Ah, Yewon!"

Sowon immediately sat up, looking to where Yerin was waving. Seeing her sister, she fumbled about, wondering if she should say hi, or wave or smile, or maybe even play it cool. Receiving a light slap on the back, Sowon shot Yerin a glare, to which she just smiled back, a smug eyebrow urging her to say hello.

"H-hey."

"Hi, unnie."

"Aw, look at you two being awkward with each other when you were so buddy buddy over the phone!"

Yerin giggled as Sowon slapped her to quiet her.

"I agree, Yewon ah, why are you suddenly so shy?"

Yuna hugged Yewon's side snugly, her hand resting on Yewon's hip perfectly, her loving smile clear for all of them to see, but no one said anything, just enjoying the warm atmosphere.

"I'm just....sorry. I..."

Yerin hugged Sowon gently, her hands rubbing soothingly to help calm Sowon's nerves.

"You can do this."

Letting go, Yerin took several steps back with a soft smile to which Sowon held back a pout, holding her hand out for Yerin to hold.

"At least hold my hand."

"Fine."

Yewon and Yuna held in their thoughts, patiently waiting for Sowon to gather herself, but already their smiles were threatening to spread at the display of want and affection.

"Can we, go to the roller coaster?"

Yerin paled as Sowon shot her a smile.

"I think it really helps with bonding when your hearts are left in the sky."

"Sowon un-nie you can't possibly mean the one we're sat next to?"

Yerin stammered as the screams flew past them, suddenly aware that it was one of the higher ones in the park.

"Yah, I told you to call me Sojung out of work."

Finally Yewon giggled, causing Sowon to freeze. Looking over and lowering her hand to which she was going to spank Yerin with again, Sowon looked in small wonder at her little sister. She could laugh like that? Was all she could think of, before a wave of guilt washed over her, thinking of the time that she had missed out on, her little sister's growth had all gone by and all she did was work herself to the bone trying to forget.

"Sorry, I just found you two to be so cute."

"Right? Yewon ah, are you really going to go on that roller coaster though?"

Yuna looked worried, her hand now fisted in Yewon's jacket clearly unnerved.

"Yes I am, and you are too, come on, let's get in line while Sowon unnie and Yerin unnie sort themselves out."

They walked off together, waving for the very still couple who just kept staring.

"Your sister is so much cooler than you right now."

"Oh shut up, I know that much."

Sowon pouted before slinging her arm over Yerin's shoulder, pulling her towards the line entrance to the roller coaster.

"Come on, let's just go and see what happens."

What happened on that roller coaster, Yerin didn't know. Her soul must have left her somewhere in the sky when it flew out of her body. Pale in the face and slouched over on the bench outside the roller coaster with Yuna besides her, Yerin tried to breathe evenly to regain her senses, Yewon and Sowon had gone to get them a drink, most likely a water bottle to help their stomachs return to the right place.

"That was terrible."

"I'll say."

They looked at each other and burst out laughing, both poking fun at each other's state of distress.

"I'm scared of heights alright?!"

"Me too!"

High fiving, they seemed to be feeling better when the Kim siblings returned. They looked at each other, surprised that their partners were already play slapping each other's arms teasing each other for being the weaker ones.

"So, I take it you don't need this water?"

Sowon wiggled the bottle in front of Yerin for a few seconds before cracking it open and taking a sip, to which Yerin whined. Given the bottle, Yerin hesitated before taking her own sip of the refreshing fluid, her clarity returning to her senses. Blushing just a tad bit pink, Yerin handed the bottle back, to which Sowon smirked a little as she drank the water again. Yewon watched amusedly as Yuna's whines of nausea were ignored.

"Yewon ah, just give me a kiss on the head, please? It's still spinning."

"Arrasso, stop whining you big baby."

Kissing Yuna's head quickly, Yewon looked away as she felt Sowon and Yerin's gaze on her.

"Wh-what? We're dating, it's fine isn't it?"

Sowon made a noise first, she had a feeling that they were together, but she had been afraid to ask or voice her opinions, then it settled in her mind something that she was going to feel very embarassed about, or very 'oh my god my sister has a girlfriend' kind of moment.

"Wait, so how long have you two been together, since Yerin and I are just 10 days along?"

"F-for three months."

Yerin watched amusedly as Sowon gaped and opened and closed like a fish out of water.

"My little sister had a lover before I DID?!"

Sowon crumpled into the seat next to Yerin comedically, using her girlfriend to hide herself from the shame.

"H-hey, unnie has a job that makes dating hard, i-it's fine right Yuna?"

Yuna just nodded as Yerin chuckled and tried to pull Sowon off her back.

"If you don't get off my back, I'll carry you around the park that way."

"I don't care, take me away. Oh my poor fate, my baby sister had a girlfriend before me? Oh my goodness what have I been doing all my life?"

Her whines continued as Yerin sighed and shook her head with a smile.

"So where should we go next?"

"How about the carousel? It's a nice way to calm down after that demonic ride."

"Good point, lead the way."

Yuna hopped up energetically, linking her arm with Yewon's and pulling the less enthusiastic girl along. Yerin patted Sowon's thighs lightly.

"Come on, up we go."

Easily picking Sowon up in a piggy back style, Yerin marched forwards as Sowon rested her cheek comfortably against Yerin's strong back.

================

ehe ehe ehe