ch 27

Your next schedule is....me

Sowon stared at their project manager, what did she just say? Smiling and pretending she understood, she ignored the small giggle to her left. The meeting wrapped up and she fast walked out of the room, Yerin on her heels.

"Unnie, why are you walking so fast? Wait for me!"

Yerin chuckled as Sowon walked even faster instead, using her long legs to her advantage. Finally catching up when they reached their compact car, Yerin just shook her head a smile sitll present on her face.

"Unnie, why were you so distracted today? Excited for tomorrow?"

Sowon looked sheepish, keeping silent and unlocking the car. Her other manager had been busy with a lot of things, so much that they were always alone to drive home from the office. But only from the office to home, all the other schedules either he came back or another person came to drive them.

The pout Yerin saw when she got in on Sowon's lips was adorable beyond anything in the world, Yerin had to hold back from cooing and squishing Sowon's cheeks.

"Are you worried?"

Sowon was hugging the wheel, her chin on the top.

"A little."

Yerin gently brushed Sowon's hair, resting her hand on Sowon's shoulder, she huffed a small sigh.

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because?"

"She's the first person I'm showing you off to."

Yerin's tinkling laughter caused Sowon to crinkle her eyebrows and look over in confusion. What was funny? Yewon was the most important person in her life, and her last remaining immediate family, was being nervous not usual?

"Sojung ah."

That caught Sowon's attention.

"For a person so tall and cool, so chic and y at the same time, you're really cute."

Sowon's cheeks grew hot and her words started to stutter as her heart did flips inside her chest.

"Wh-wha-what are you t-talking about? Haha, cute? Me? No no, you're th-the cute one."

She hurriedly started the car and backed out of the parking space. Yerin just giggled as Sowon's right hand found her left without looking. Sowon really didn't want her to see her bright pink cheeks, even though it was so obvious even in the dark of the night.

"So cute."

She squeezed Sowon's hand teasingly to which Sowon just whined quietly, not wanting to feel the embarassment any longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon wandered the kitchen, having washed up and dressed for bed, she was still too nervous to sleep. What if Yewon thought that she was being a bad sister? What if she thought that dating Yerin was going to be a big problem? She knew that if the media caught news of her dating, they would follow her to no end to find out who, and that would be disastrous. Not for herself personally, she wanted everyone to know that Yerin was the cause of her happiness, that no one else could have her, but the company, her jobs, her fans. This was a pretty big secret. She bit her index finger to stop herself from shaking.

"Sowon unnie?"

Yerin walked into the living room, hugging a pillow with both arms, ready to sleep. Finding Sowon still looking nervous, now only biting her lip, Yerin stepped over, putting her pillow down on a nearby chair.

"What's wrong? You're biting your lip."

When Sowon didn't say anything, Yerin hugged her, wrapping her strong arms around Sowon's waist.

"If you really don't feel up to it, I'm sure Yewon would understand."

"I...really want to. But I'm worried."

"About what? Getting caught? You never worried about it before."

She had a point, she was so confident at the gas stop, what was stopping her now?

"Besides, you bought the night time tickets and we'll only be there for the last four hours. Everyone will be on their way out by then."

Sowon felt Yerin's soothing hands rubbing her back, she relaxed in the touch, leaning into Yerin's hug further. She wrapped herself around Yerin's slightly shorter form.

"Yea, it'll be fine."

"Just don't kiss me in the middle of the road, that's fine right?"

Sowon coughed and Yerin giggled, the vibration of her chest rumbling against Sowon, reminding her that she wasn't doing it alone. she tightened her hold on Yerin just a little.

"Yea, I can do that. Could you...?"

Yerin pulled back to read Sowon's body language, spying the same troubled look from several nights ago, she grinned.

"Kiss?"

A curt nod. Yerin smiled as Sowon leaned down just enough for her to reach, pressing her lips against Sowon's softly. Yerin heard a soft moan and blushed, pulling back because this was becoming unknown territory, she gasped as Sowon pulled her back into another kiss, Her hands cupping Yerin'sc cheeks softly. Moving their lips against each other experimentally, nervously, Yerin's hands gripped into Sowon's shirt when she felt Sowon's tongue dart across her lips. Pulling apart with cheeks dusted pink, Sowon seemed okay for a few seconds, until it appeared that what they had done finalyl settled in her head as reality and she flsuhed darker red and hid her face in her hands.

"I...don't know what came over me."

"It's okay."

Yerin planted a kiss on Sowon's cheek quickly.

"I l-liked it."

She laced their fingers together before retrieving her pillow and leading the way to Sowon's room, both refusing to look each other in the eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yewon shuffled around in her shared apartment, putting away things from washing the dishes when Yuna walked out of the shower. Hearing her footsteps near, she smiled as she felt Yuna's arms around her waist, the towel over her head flopping against her.

"Are you relaxed?"

"Yea. Are you?"

"Just a little nervous. I mean I already talked about this before with my sister. But they weren't dating back then."

"Are you going to tell them about us?"

"M-maybe."

Yuna hummed and kissed Yewon behind her ear before heading to her room.

"It's your decision, I'll catch you in the morning."

Yewon sighed as she finished putting away the dishes. Her relationship with Yuna, she found, was a little different from the usual girlfriend and girlfriend relationships. They were fairly independant of each other, but they were in love. They didn't sleep in the same room most of the time, but they were together as much as they could otherwise. Their own reservations with each other had yet to fade away, they had done little exploring, being trainees at one of the biggest hospitals in Seoul. Still, Yewon would ask for nobody else, they would take their own pace, their own steps. She was nervous about telling her sister, or anyone in fact, simply because it was so, different.

But if Sojung was going to tell her, she felt as though she should as well. Part of a display of trust, both ways. Making up her mind, she went to Yuna's room, hearing the hair drying stopping.

"Yuna unnie?"

"Yea?"

"Can we sleep together tonight?"

"Nervous?"

"Like I said, a little."

Yuna smiled.

"Your room or mine?"

=====================

wieeeeeeeeeee a little look into Yumji! and development in wonrin! ohoho