Ch 4

Your next schedule is....me

Yerin yawned as she held Sowon's hand, pulling the half asleep actress to the recording venue. Today was the first day of shooting for Sowon's new Saturday drama, the director wanted the most natural lighting for the second last episode where some crazy things happen in the streets of Seoul.

"Hello! Good morning!"

"Ah, Sowon ssi! Good morning!

"Morning."

"I'm sorry, she just woke up half an hour ago, she'll be ready in ten more minutes."

"Ah, is that so."

Yerin bowed to the workers as she led Sowon after the makeup staff to the office rooms which they used for changing rooms. (The filming location is actually the small gap between the last building on the street and a bridge.) It was 10am, before the streets got busy with people hurrying to grab lunch and for some, go to work. Yerin squinted a little as the sun rose higher into the sky.

"Places in five!"

Sowon heard this and finally started to move on her own, taking off her jacket to change into her outfit immediately. Yerin was in the office room with Sowon but behind a curtain, holding Sowon's clothes for her to keep them unwrinkled.

"Skirt."

Yerin handed over the articles of clothing whenever Sowon said them, she was getting better at following Sowon's instructions. Once Sowon was done and hurried out of the tent to the street they were to film on, Yerin quickly gathered Sowon's previous clothes, folding them neatly before putting them in a bag to put back into their van.

"Remember, walk casually, like there's no one there. We're not looking okay? Be a little melancholic, your significant other hadn't called you for the last 48 hours and you're getting worried, you are on your way to meet him at his office."

Sowon nodding, a small smile on her face as she took her spot on the crosswalk. Yerin grumbled to herself in the cold.

"Why in the world did they plan to film the second last episode now when the second last episode comes out in the summer? It'd be less cold and gloomy in the spring before the finale geez."

"Because this is the only time the company that owns this building is able to let us use it for filming."

"Omo! You scared me oppa!"

Sowon looked over to where her two managers were standing, they immediately raised their hands in a  'fighting!' gesture, she relaxed a little bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Yerin heard a yelp, she immediately looked up from the ground which she was having a staring contest with the grass since a while ago. Scanning the scene, she saw that they had finally broke the candy glass of the car that supposedly exploded and hits Sowon's character, but Sowon wasn't laying in her position for the shot. Confused, Yerin searched for the actress desperately.

"Hey! Bring the first aid kit!"

Yerin got up and followed after the staff who was running with the box in their arms. Reaching around the huge reflective screen, she saw Sowon holding her arm, she was clearly bleeding from scratches in her right arm.

"What happened!"

Rushing to Sowon's side, she quickly checked the wound for any shards. Grabbing the tweezers from the staff next to her, she looked at Sowon, who gave her a nod to take them out. Grunting in pain, Yerin had to focus extra hard for her hands to not shake. When she was done, Yerin carefully applied healing ointment and gause.

Looking at Sowon who was still wincing in pain, Yerin helped fix Sowon's hair, tucking it back and smoothing it some.

"Well, lets just say there was an accident."

Sowon held her arm delicately, placing a bit of pressure on the wound, self concious that she had been bleeding from there.

"What kind of accident? I thought candy glass was harmless."

"Well, it.....it wasn't candy glass."

Yerin's eyes widened, before noticing that Sowon's hands were shaking. Taking out her handkerchief, she dabbed at the actress's sweat lightly before pulling her in a hug.

"You're okay unnie."

Letting her tears fall silently, Sowon hid her face in her manager's shirt, clutching tightly.

It turned out, when the set had ordered the car, the manufacturer didn't replace the side windows with candy glass and just sent it. So when the staff at the set wired it up with some minor explosives for a more realistic glass shattering, it had malfunctioned and the window did not explode, so, naturally, they went for more power and then, the window exploded. It was perfect for the director, but several people got hit by the shards, some scratched. Unfortunately for Sowon who was waiting her turn on the set, she was the closest person to the explosion area, next to some other staff. They were wearing long sleeves and long pants however, unharmed.

Pulling Sowon up to wipe her cheeks of her tears, Yerin noticed a small scratch on Sowon's cheek, right under her cheekbone.

"Unnie, you've got a cut here. Does it sting?"

Sowon just shook her head, composing herself finally.

"Hold still."

Getting the scar prevention ointment, Yerin carefully dabbed it on the small cut, making Sowon hiss as it stung a little.

"Shhh."

Sowon bit her lip as she tried to look anywhere but at the face in front of her, she felt awkward to be this close. Sparing a glance, she saw how Yerin cutely furrowed her brows in concentration as she steadily pressed the bandaid to her cheek.

Upon noticing Sowon's red cheeks, Yerin touched a hand to the actress's forehead.

"You're feeling just a tad bit hot, should just be from crying. Don't be too worried."

Sowon nodded and Yerin had a thought, 'she looks just like a child after crying, cute.' Hugging the older once more, she patted Sowon's back to reassure her.

"SOWONNN!"

Yerin was shoved back by Sowon when her fellow manager came running.

"I heard you got hurt?! Are you okay?! DO YOU NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL?!"

Hiding a smile, Sowon giggled a little, wincing as the bandaid shifted on her cut.

"Everything's fine now oppa."

"Fine, but still. That's enough for today. You can't keep filming like this anyways. We're going home."

After getting an apology from the staff and a goodbye from the director, the trio made it to the car. Sowon halted a little bit as she reached the side door, but still got in.

"We'll be coming back tomorrow to finish the shoot I guess."

Shrugging as she moved to the front seat, Yerin got a slight nudge in the back, Yerin looked confusedly at manager oppa.

"Go and sit with her in the back today."

"B-but-"

"No buts, comfort her."

Yerin gulped and got in, taking the seat next to Sowon nervously. Muttering to herself, she didn't realize that Sowon heard what she said.

"Come on, it's fine. You can do this Yerin ah."

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing!"

But Sowon knew something was up, once the car started, she saw Yerin curl in on herself, frozen in her seat. Furrowing her brows, she reached a hand out to her.

"Yer-"

"I CAN'T! STOP THE CAR!"