ch 14

Your next schedule is....me

Yerin hesitated knocking on Sowon's door, monday morning, 7:30am, Sowon needed to wake up to get her makeup done at the salon at 8, she had an appointment to have her hair styled for her next scene in the drama, a little shorter than her usual do, to represent the youth, as the drama goes on, her hair length increases, which was why they had filmed the final episode first, so she still had the longest length.

Knocking lightly, Yerin grit her teeth a bit, bracing herself a little. The door slammed open, a groggy expression entering her view.

"What."

"It's time to get up and ready for your salon appointment."

Sowon yawned and kicked her room door closed, heading off to get changed before cleaning up. Yerin let out a breath she hadn't known she had kept. She still wasn't used to Sowon's rough mornings, especially on Mondays, Mondays were the worst. She agreed, Monday was the worst after a relaxing weekend, knowing that you had to be back at the daily grind for money, well that wasn't the case now. She had a good pay, and she didn't dislike her job.

"Make me warm milk."

Yerin jumped in fright before hurrying to obey Sowon's order, the actress just watched her move around the kitchen with half lidded eyes, her expressionless face seemed to be slightly on the colder side. Handing Sowon her mug of warmed milk, Yerin looked to her feet, hoping that Sowon's mood would improve soon. Lately it seemed like Sowon was almost bipolar, the way she was sweet when she had been afraid of sleeping alone, but still super grouchy in the morning.

Handed back the cup, Yerin quickly washed it before taking Sowon's hand, pulling her out the door to hurry to the car, only to find Sowon taking her hand out of Yerin's grip.

"Huh?"

"Your fingers are too cold, it's from washing the mug."

Yerin apologized and lead the way briskly, embarassed that such a thing had warranted a scolding.Taking her seat in the front and making sure that Sowon wore her seat belt properly, Yerin tried to focus on the road in front of her, don't make Sowon mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By afternoon, Yerin was feeling much better, able to share a stupid joke with Sowon without worry. Bustling about, Yerin continued to reassure her actress that her hair was fine, it looked exactly the same, only two inches shorter.

"You really think this is fine?"

"It's perfect, you're always beautiful."

Sowon hummed and her hair, flicking it about and looking herself in the mirror before sighing and picking up her script. Skimming through it to make sure she had the right lines in mind, she closed her eyes and recited them perfectly. Yerin watched with amazement, she knew that a job as an actress came with a lot of memorizing, but no matter how many times she saw Sowon do it, it still amazed her how Sowon was able to change into a different person.

"And chak! Cut. End of scene."

"Eh? Unnie? What's the chak! for?"

Sowon opened her eyes with a ferocious look in her eyes.

"I slap the other female lead in misunderstanding."

Yerin shivered, feeling Sowon's dominance exerting itself again. Smiling she brushed it off and massaged Sowon's shoulders to soothe the tense actress.

"Don't be nervous, you'll do fine."

"I'm not nervous, you are."

Yerin chuckled as her felt the muscles relax under her ministrations.

"Yea, that's right, I'm nervous."

Sowon scoffed in jest.

"What for? Think I won't do well?"

Yerin faked an exaggerated gasp.

"Omo! No! I'm thinking that you'll do it so perfectly that the other actors and actresses get so dumbfounded at your talent that they forget their lines!"

Sowon smiled finally, slapping at Yerin's arms lightly, leaning her forehead to Yerin's arm, Sowon sighed and closed her eyes.

"Thanks."

"No problem unnie, it's my job."

A pang of hurt stabbed inside Sowon, she let go of Yerin quickly as soon as she heard her name called. What was that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin carried several folders, the ones with Sowon's personal picks for her photobook's concept. Hurrying about the office and making delivery after delivery, she was suddenly stopped by a hand grabbing her shoulder.

"Ne?"

"What the heck do you think you're doing."

"Ah! Sowon unnie! Did you finish work well? I'm sorry I got caught up with things here, let me just give this to the managing director and-"

Sowon grabbed the folder in Yerin's hands and marched into the managing director's room, dropping the folder on his desk before bowing and leaving before he said anything.

"Now, we are going home."

Yerin just followed, chuckling a little. It caught Sowon's attention easily, the actress turned around and gave Yerin a weird look.

"What are you laughing about?"

"You're so cool! Like wow!"

"More like you're an idiot, your job is to take care of me and me only, not a delivery service for everyone in the building."

It was true, but Yerin couldn't refuse their pleas to help them deliver thigns for them, making it an endless loop of bringing something to the person. Rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly, Yerin grinned.

"Sorry haha. I'll take care of it in the future."

"You better."

Turning to face the front, Sowon extended a hand which Yerin hesitantly took. Feeling Sowon's hand ssqueeze hers a little, Yerin smiled, Sowon cared for her, quite a bit. Shaking her head, she vowed to be better at her job, she couldn't have Sowon looking after all the time after all, it was her job to be responsible!

"But unnie, how did the end of the shoot go? I'm curious."

"Curious? Well, she forgot to move away the first time, and I accidentally slapped her, but not hard, I stopped myself."

Hearing Yerin's giggle, Sowon smiled a little, remembering the event from earlier, she had stopped just short of putting her full force in when she realized that the other actress ahd forgotten about the next step.

"Seriously, I won't stoop to some people's level just to slap them harshly several times out of hate."

Yerin quickly went to check Sowon's lip where she had busted before, relieved that Sowon was unharmed.

"Sorry, I was just...reminded how bad that was."

"No problem, but like I was the one doing the slapping today, it's supposed to foreshadow that future bit we filmed before."

Checking from the corner of her eye that Yerin was listening, she accidentally made eye contact before averting her eyes as fast as she could.

"Er uh, so it was a pretty good shoot? I guess. Like all shoots."

"That's great unnie."

===================

update because Sojung's birthday is a great day to update! Happy birthday again! and again! and again!!