ch 16 (emotional support)

Your next schedule is....me

Sowon was resting in between shoots, drained from playing her role. Her character was having a hard time in the story, her parents disowned her unofficially, her crush seemed too far away and it didn't seem like she was going to get that job she interviewed for.

Leaning heavily on Yerin's shoulder, Sowon just tried to sleep until she was called. Yerin carefully pressed a cool towel against Sowon's eyes, cooling them from the redness of tears.

"Unnie, if you need anything, just tell me okay?"

"Shhh."

Yerin smiled and stayed still and quiet, silently watching as the staff moved around them. She kept an eye on the filming set still, in case there was something that happened that could affect Sowon's work in the future. Frowning when a glass cup was shattered on set, she continued to glare until it was cleaned up, still, Sowon would have to be careful where she stepped.

"Sowon! Outfit change!"

Removing the cold towel, Yerin helped Sowon up and patted her back lightly.

"We gotta go change your clothes."

"Mmnh."

Sowon rubbed her eyes lightly and yawned as she stumbled over to the changing rooms, she took her suit and went in to change. Yerin sighed and looked around her again, there was really no way to help Sowon gain energy here, they'd been filming since the day before and Yerin had napped for three hours of it already. Looking at her watch, she sighed as it said 5am.

Hearing the sound of Sowon exiting the changing room, Yerin quickly went over and helped fix the collar, propping them up properly and tucking them in.

"Unnie will you be okay?"

"What time is it?"

"Roughly 5 am already."

Sowon yawned before slapping her own cheeks to wake up more.

"I've had worse before, you can do it Sojung ah."

Yerin smiled a little at Sowon's self pep talk. Leading Sowon back to the couch, Yerin made sure that Sowon's suit didn't have any crinkles in it for the best professional look that the actress needed, well, not that she needed things to excell at her role, she was enough, but her outfit would make her shine even more.

"Yerin ah, do I look bad?"

"No, you look perfectly beautiful as always."

Sowon cracked a small smile.

"I feel bad though, I haven't felt this tired in a while."

"Hey, when you're around, you're all I can see honestly."

Feeling a buzz in her pocket, Yerin fished out Sowon's phone and handed it over to her.

"Who?"

Sowon checked and unlocked it quickly.

"Y-yewon ah."

"G-good morning Sojung unnie, you didn't call last night so I was worried that you might have been working and I-"

"It's fine, I have work this morning too, you have early shift everyday?"

Yerin smiled as she watched Sowon converse on the phone, she was massaging Sowon's shoulders to help her relax some more.

"Uh not everyday, just wednesdays and thursdays. A-are you filming again?"

"Yea I am-"

Yerin quickly pulled the phone from Sowon's hand, intercepting Sowon's attempt to end the call.

"Sowon unnie hasn't slept since yesterday morning! We've been filming since yesterday at 11am."

"Eh? Good morning Yerin...unnie."

"Tell your unnie some encouraging words, we have seven more hours to film before we get to sleep."

Handing the phone back to Sowon, Yerin grinned as Sowon glared at her, but she smiled a little as she listened to Yewon's words.

"Sojung unnie is always hardworking, so I know you can do this! Hwaiting! I...love you unnie!"

The line cut and Sowon was frozen, a grin spread on her lips when she turned to look at Yerin. Yerin just watched curiously.

"What is it Sowon unnie?"

"She...she said she loves me."

"That's great!"

It had been a month since they last had met, but with the more frequent phone calls they made over the last week, Yerin was getting the feeling that the sisters were almost the same as they must have been years ago, happy and carefree with each other.

"Do you feel pumped?"

"Definitely! Thanks Yerin ah!"

She hugged Yerin tightly, Yerin was surprised but hugged back.

"Sowon! On set!"

"Coming!"

Sowon pulled back and showed Yerin a bright smile, Yerin was still getting over her surprise.

"Well, I'll be going then, don't sleep without me! That wouldn't be fair!"

Yerin watched as Sowon ran back to the set, greeting the film staff brightly. Confusedly, she put a hand over her heart as she could literally hear a heartbeat in her ears.

"It's mine?"

Slumping into the couch, Yerin looked up at the ceiling and blinked. Was it because of the coffee she had? It couldn't be because of Sowon could it? That would be bad, she wasn't allowed to fall in love with the star she was in charge of.

"It's sister love, it's sister love."

Patting her heart gently, Yerin sighed and got up to get another coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so tired."

Yerin looked up as she heard Sowon's teary whine. Sowon flopped onto the couch, dumping her body weight on her manager who quickly grabbed hold of her waist to keep her from falling.

"Sowon unnie? Are you alright?"

Hearing a whine, Yerin just smiled and patted her back gently.

"We're going to go home now."

"Hurray....."

"Should I carry you?"

"Are you strong enough to?"

Yerin grinned and picked Sowon up bridal style easily.

"Shall we go?"

Sowon ducked her head to hide her blush. Yerin's face was too close.

"Y-yea."

Carefully placed into the car, Sowon waited for Yerin to get in the passenger's seat before slapping her other manager awake.

"WAKE UP!"

"I'M UP!

"We're going home finally."

"Oh good. My neck hurts sleeping here."

"Aw shush you weren't like Yerinnie who was awake with me on set."

He chuckled good naturedly and started the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin looked up from her bed, her eyes already half lidded and ready to sleep. The dark curtains really did their job at making it seem as if it was night time despite it being 3 in the afternoon. Sowon hugged her pillow a little tighter.

"You what?"

"May I sleep with you? Please?"

"Of course unnie, but the other day-"

"That's the other day."

Getting under Yerin's blankets and taking the inside, Sowon beckoned Yerin to get under. Rubbing her neck nervously, Yerin was basically fully awake again, but she hid it.

"Come on, you're my emotional support as well aren't you?"

"Alright."

Reluctantly, Yerin got in beside Sowon, closing her eyes, she hoped that her heart would calm down, lest it be so loud that Sowon could hear it beside her. Keeping her eyes screwed shut and her breath even, she waited for sleep to take her.

=================

so Yennie has realized. :P