ch 10

Your next schedule is....me

"Sowon unnie."

Yerin called for Sowon, the actress was staring into space, a deadly glare set on her face as she was deep in thought, perhaps about something profound, or absolutely nothing at all. Fumbling with the stacks of folders in her arms, Yerin hurried to put it down somewhere.

"Sowon unnie!"

"H-huh?"

Blinking out of her thoughts, Sowon turned and saw Yerin stumble into the corner of the table, unceremoniously dumping all her folders across the table.

"This is a stack of concepts for your personal photobook."

"Photobook?"

"You don't remember? The meeting we just came back from, a thing that I knew Japanese models did, even some idols too if they were popular enough. A photobook to display their beauty."

Sowon nodded her head, it was true, the company had decided to release a photobook of her to sell. They did say that they hadn't decided on the concept and would take her thoughts in consideration. Taking a seat at the mess of folders, she grabbed a random one before Yerin snatched it out of her hands abruptly.

"What the-"

"Not this one!"

Yerin tried hiding it behind her, her hands covering the title of the folder, Sowon sighed and got up from her seat. It was her responsibility to go through every concept to find the one she liked, who was Yerin to tell her not to look at a particular one?

"This one is-!"

Sowon wrestled the folder out of Yerin's hands only to drop it on the floor in shock. The title was Japanese, which didn't bother her, Yerin had just said that photobooks were kind of a Japanese thing. Unfortunately, under the Japanese was translated Korean. (I know it isn't just a Japan thing, it's just where I learned about it from. And its different than the ones in kpop albums fyi.)

[Gravure]

Yerin squeaked as Sowon glared at her.

"It wasn't my idea! That's why I said no!"

Of course, Sowon had no intention of doing a gravure shoot, that meant too many swim suits and too much skin. She never liked revealing too much, still, it intrigued her why Yerin was opposing so strongly.

"Are you saying my body isn't pretty enough for this?"

"N-no! You're beautiful! Just- I dunno! Don't do it!"

"That's not a very valid reason."

She leaned over and picked up the folder teasingly, her mood was in fact, very very good. Even though it was awkward with her little sister when they left, she still made progress. Showing a smirk, Sowon opened the folder, pretending to look at the preview shots of what it would be like, only to have to avert her eyes from the very, women.

Yerin just covered her face and sat herself in the corner, Sowon was responsible, she could pick her own concept. Just curling in the corner and leaning against it, her back to the actress.

"Okay, no no more. Ugh, I can't even pretend to like this concept."

Yerin flinched when she heard the folder hit the wall, but when she turned around, she smiled. Sowon had chucked it in the trash can.

"The photographer still hasn't been decided has it?"

"No, not yet. Will that affect your choice?"

"A little, I want them to excel in their environment as well as be comfortable with it."

Yerin nodded and returned to her corner, it was oddly comfortable, despite sitting on the floor. She could hear Sowon flipping the pages of the concept folders, her eyes closed as she relaxed. The sound of the papers rustling was like listening to asmr.

"Unnie?"

"Yea?"

"Did you really hate seeing the female body?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Nothing, just you seemed extra repulsed."

Yerin rubbed her eyes tiredly, it was getting late and it was almost midnight. Sowon's no work on weekends policy would start in a little, if she could just hold off falling asleep for just until they could go home...

Sowon busily flipped through the folders, she hadn't noticed the time until a knock came at the office door.

"Yes?"

She didn't look at the door, completely absorbed in the folders.

"It's time to go home."

"Huh?"

Sowon looked up from the current folder, titled "music". Pulling out her phone and checking the time, she turned to nag Yerin for not stopping her.

"Yah, Yerin ah. It's already 2:30am! Why didn't you tel- is she asleep?"

Pushing aside the folders and scooting out of her chair, Sowon walked quietly to her female manager, Yerin was still curled in the corner of the room. Waving a hand in front of Yerin's face, even patting her shoulder a little, Sowon sighed.

"Oppa, she's out cold."

He chuckled and stepped in.

"Do you want to wake her? If she wakes up in the back of the car, I can't promise she won't freak out like last time."

"Just put her there, she won't wake up."

"You're sure?"

"If she's going to wake, she'll wake up when you try to move her."

Sowon just went to pack the folders to bring back to her apartment for further reading when Monday came. Carrying her own stuff, Sowon walked behind as Yerin was carried to the car. Once they were settled in and Yerin had her seat buckle properly tied, Sowon relaxed a little. Checking her phone, she remembered that her little sister had put her contact information in and she hadn't checked what she put it as.

"Please tell me she didn't put Kim Yewon."

Scrolling through her contacts, her brows furrowed in confusion as she found no such Yewon in there. Where was it? Tapping open her messenger, she looked at the latest text message.

"Lovely Omuji?"

Going back to her contact book and finding Omuji, she tapped it and found that it was Kim Yewon, just her nickname was....unique. Debating whether or not to ask her sister in a short text, Sowon bit her lip and looked at the clock again.

"Nah, its late, I'll ask tomorrow maybe."

Putting her phone away, she leaned back in her seat.

"Are you going to sleep as well?"

"Nope, just resting. Oppa."

"Then let's chat a bit."

"Sure."

Sowon peeked the curtains on her window before settling in her seat again, they were stuck in a traffic jam, there must have been an accident up ahead.

"Since when do you talk to yourself?"

"Huh?"

"Just now, you were talking with yourself."

"Ah, that. I was just thinking aloud."

"Really? That's new. There's a lot of new things happening to you, I can see that."

"What else? Other than your odd fascination that I now talk to myself."

"Hmm, like, you're less agitated."

"Agitated?"

"Yea, ever since Yerinnie came to take care of you, you're less likely to explode."

"Hey, are you saying I had a bad attitude?"

He just chuckled, Sowon looked self conciously at the passed out girl beside her. Pulling lightly on Yerin's jacket to cover her better a little, Sowon just pursed her lips in thought.

"Well, in return I think that Yerin really isn't that suited for this job."

"What? Why is that? I think she's doing a perfect job."

"Well, she's always tired."

Staring at Yerin, Sowon noticed the dark circles under Yerin's eyes.

"And who's fault is that?"

"Hey!"

"You need rest too Sowon ah."

"Then just shush. I'll rest better."

Leaning back in her seat, Sowon stared at the roof of their car as they inched along. She wondered if the sirens of the emergency vehicles would wake Yerin if they were still around by the time they passed the accident. That would be a problem. Hearing a car honk somewhere in the distance, Sowon looked worriedly at Yerin.

"Jeez, stop honking."

Thankfully, Yerin remained asleep. An odd feeling settled the longer she stared at Yerin's face, her eyes wandered her manager's face, her pale skin, the two cute moles, one above her eye, the other just on the end of her cheek bone. She found herself reaching a hand to caress Yerin's face a bit.

Snapping out of it as their car jerked forwards a little, she cursed under her breath as he laughed an apologized a little. Giving Yerin one last glance, Sowon just returned to staring at the ceiling, wondering what she had just done.

==============

Hah. I'm on time today.