ch 40

Your next schedule is....me

Sowon was busy looking over her photos for her photobook, her eyebrows drawn together in concentration, the tip of her tongue peeking at the side of . Yerin sat boredly behind her, twidling her fingers as she puffed her cheeks. What should she do? She wasn't tired enough to nap through the next photo session, she also wasn't assigned anything to plan, her proposal had already gone through, she had Sowon's necklace in her purse because Sowon had to take it off, and there was absolutely nothing there to cure her boredom when they weren't taking pictures. She stared at Sowon a lot during the picture taking time.

Sowon breathed a heavy sigh and ran her hand through her hair, she appeared to be frustrated.

"What's wrong?"

"Hm? Nothing serious, I just want this concept to work, but I don't look like I belong."

"Belong?"

Yerin took a closer look at the fake greenery they had set up indoors to create a false outdoors shoot. The cg filter they applied made the plants look real, but Sowon felt she wasn't ethereal enough.

"Is it my smile?"

"How about not smiling?"

Sowon looked at Yerin.

"Instead of a happy fairy, be a sophisticated one or like emotional one."

Sowon continued to stare at Yerin who was getting nervous from the attention. Her held her hands together to stop herself from reaching for Sowon.

"Unnie?"

"Yerin ah, you're a genius!"

She hugged Yerin tightly, accidentally or not, squished Yerin's face to her chest, to which Yerin stayed very still. Her hands gripped into the sides of her pants as she held back from holding onto Sowon.

"Jagiya."

"Un-nie."

"There's no one looking, give me a kiss."

Hesitantly, Yerin obeyed, her hands gently holding Sowon's waist as she tilted her head enough to kiss Sowon. Instead of separating immediately, Sowon pushed forwards, backing Yerin up against the wall, her soft jelly like lips pressing against Yerin's harder before nipping at her lower lip.

"Nnh, unnie!"

Yerin held Sowon back by her shoulders, her face bright red and eyes wide. No one had noticed their exchange but Sowon was pouting.

"Am I being too much?"

"N-no, but we're not really in the best place."

"Okay."

Sowon childishly tucked herself against Yerin, her long arms wrapping around Yerin's strong shoulders. Yerin chuckled a little and patted Sowon's hair, she seemed to like that.

"You're doing great unnie, the best ever. Don't worry about it too much."

Sowon puffed her cheeks but sighed and nodded.

"After this I have nothing else right?"

"Yea, after this, there's just home."

Sowon grinned as she started to walk back to the photo area, she turned back to say something to Yerin.

"Home, and you."

This made Yerin blush, home and me. That's what Sowon wanted the most right now, home, and herself. Yerin sat back down on her couch and held her cheeks, trying to will her blush away as she watched Sowon getting back into the feel of the photoshoot. The way her gaze changed the moment the shoot restarted. SinB was having lots of fun working with Sowon's professionalism, and Yerin was happy that Sowon was happy with SinB's work. Then the thought crossed her mind again, what did SinB tell Sowon about her?

"Dark secrets...?"

She couldn't have possibly told her about the time she accidentally fell asleep during her sixth birthday party and dropped her head right into her birthday cake, or could she have told Sowon that she was scared of ghosts? Or maybe that she was afraid of heights?

"What could she mean by dark?"

"What I meant was that you had a useless crush on a girl for two whole years before you decided to move on."

"Huh? I never-"

"Joking, Yerin unnie, I got a few shots but they're not in the formal setting, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to put them in."

SinB showed a few pictures of a slightly frazzled Sowon, who was greeting the staff after a long photo session, a tired and recharging Sowon who was asleep on the couch using Yerin as a lap pillow but Yerin was properly cut off the image, leaving only the angelic look of Sowon's sleeping expression. Yerin noticed that her hand was still exposed, holding Sowon's as she had slept back then, but decided that it was okay, you could easily tell that the lap Sowon was sleeping on was female and the fans wouldn't get too riled up about it.

"Yeah, the project does want to show the many sides of Sowon unnie."

"I figured as much. Here, let me airdrop you a present."

Yerin let SinB mess with her phone, catching it as SinB tossed it back to her.

"I'll see you next shoot."

"You're leaving already?"

"Yeah, because unlike someone, I have a wife to return to."

"Wife?! What!? When did you get married! Can you even get married?! What?"

"I call her my wife, but she's reall just a girlfriend still, I'll tell you another time, since you didn't call me before this shoot. It's my petty revenge!"

Yerin sighed as SinB ran off cackling to herself, the professional photographer's managers all chasing after her with the equipment. Rubbing her facing to clear her mind, Yerin began to pack her stuff up. Her leather bound schedule planner, her regular office pen, the snacks that Sowon brought out but didn't eat yet. She also packed up Sowon's usual makeup things that she brought with her, she quickly loaded everything on the car as Sowon went to change back into street clothes.

"Yerin ah."

She hurried to Sowon's side, walking with her out of the studio.

"Do you need anything?"

"Hold my hand."

Yerin easily slipped her hand into Sowon's, lacing their finger comfortably together. She gave a little squeeze as she smiled.

"We're going home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon watched Yerin from her spot on the couch, she was laying on the couch lazily as Yerin was making a small late night snack for them to eat while watching dramas. When Yerin finally came back, Sowon sat back up and looked at her girlfriend who looked at her with the most adorable look that silently asked if she needed anything.

"You're always asking me what I need, Yerin ah."

Sowon scooted closer to Yerin, close enough for her breath to tickle Yerin's ear.

"What do you want?"

Yerin swallowed nervously, she carefully placed her cup of water on the table and had her hands gather on her lap.

"Um...."

"Be selfish with me, even if it's only at home. Hm?"

Yerin bit her lip, should she? Should she not? Sowon wanted her to, that was a good enough reason, but was it really okay?

"C-could....could we cuddle?"

Sowon grinned, already all for the thought of being closer.

"Tell me exactly how."

She slowly dragged her fingers across Yerin's jaw, making her look at her directly.

"....onyourlap."

"Come again?"

"Could I sit on your lap, or actually just between your legs. Or don't do that we could just watch the drama ahhaha...."

Sowon smiled and got up, pushing Yerin forwards a little in her seat in order to scoot behind her. Now sat comfortably behind Yerin with her legs on either side of her girlfriend, Sowon leaned ehr cheek on Yerin's shoulder as her arms wrapped around Yerin's stomach warmly.

"Like this?"

Yerin nodded before actually saying it.

"Yes."

"May I ask why you wanted this?"

"Because I wanted to feel your warmth, and I like being wrapped in your arms...and stuff..."

Sowon hid her face against Yerin's shoulder blade as she felt her heart squeeze a little at how adorable Yerin was.

"So you really don't mind it when I hug you to sleep?"

"I...I love it when you do that."

"Cutie."

Yerin stayed quiet, but eventually retorted something that made Sowon even happier.

"Only your cutie."

===================

I. want. to. make. Yerin. want. Sowon. more! But then like how do...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm EXPRESS YOURSELF BETTER YERIN! LIKE IN REAL LIFE

that would be much easier to write huff