ch 42

Your next schedule is....me

Yerin hugged a pillow as she stared at Sowon's backside. Sowon had insisted on cooking dinner, which was just meat and store bought sauce was how she put it, either way, Yerin could tell it was going to be delicious from the smell. Originally, she was told to sit on the couch and wait, but sitting there and watching tv got boring. Besides, her girlfriend was right there.

Of course, Sowon got annoyed when she asked to help, but she was allowed to sit in the kitchen and watch. This made Sowon nervous, since it was usually just Yerin cooking or take out and it had been a while since she actually touched the stove, but she also promised Yewon that they would go on a picnic soon and that she would cook for her. At least, that's the excuse she used to keep Yerin's more experienced hands away.

"Sojung unnie."

"Hm?"

Sowon turned to her, Yerin smiled and hid it in her pillow as she tucked her chin into the fluffy pillow and shook her head.

"Mwoya, just calling my name for no reason."

"Hehehe."

When Sowon turned back to the stove, Yerin lifted her eyes again to look at Sowon, her smile automatically revealing again.

"Sojung ah."

Sowon turned again, this time momentarily shutting the stove off as she strode over, which caught Yerin off guard. Leaning down over Yerin, Sowon kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm almost done, if you could stop distracting me with your extreme cuteness, I'd appreciate it, love."

Yerin nodded childishly as Sowon walked back to the stove.

"You know something Yerin ah? Something that I wondered since the first time we met?"

"What is it?"

Sowon looked back at her slightly.

"Why is my manager younger than me?"

"Oh."

That was unexpected. Yerin thought maybe she wondered how she got the job, or how she was that peppy as other people have often complained to her about.

"Everywhere I look, I see models, stars, idols. They all call their managers, unnie, oppa, hyung, noona. But I call you Yerin ah."

"Would you have liked me better if I was older?"

Sowon grinned as she turned away from Yerin's concerned expression, but Yerin didn't see.

"Nope."

"Huh?"

"I already have oppa, and he's a little stupid, you know."

"Heh?"

"I'm saying, you're special."

Sowon switched off the stove finally, brushing her finished product onto a plate. Noticing Yerin's silence, she looked behind her. Yerin seemed to be contemplating very deeply about what she said.

"If you're worried that I didn't like you, stop that before you become stupid."

Sowon set out the table as Yerin shuffled her chair back to where it belonged.

"So, you think it's fun having a younger manager?"

"Well, from a company outlook, your ability to manage time and order me around is the most important."

"Do I order you around too much?"

Yerin looked like a kicked puppy, Sowon briefly wondered how Yerin's brain worked in order to go from praise to self contemplation, did she go about it in a too round about way? Well, she did that because it was embarassing, admitting it even if it shouldn't be at this stage. Well, better to talk it out if Yerin had insecurities.

"No, in fact, you don't order me around enough."

"But unnie already knows how to take care of herself that's why-"

"That's not the excuse I want to hear, you should ask me for more."

Sowon sat down beside Yerin, her hand resting on Yerin's, threading their fingers together. She looked Yerin directly in the eyes.

"What did I say to you before?"

"To be selfish with you?"

"Exactly."

Yerin took a breath, then leaned closer.

"Hm?"

"Kiss me."

Sowon smiled and easily kissed her cheek.

"Happy?"

Yerin puffed her cheeks as Sowon . Nervously, she reached up to hold Sowon's cheeks, to which Sowon smiled in such a loving way at her, that Yerin's brain stopped as she just stared.

"Yerin?"

Refocusing, Yerin kissed Sowon gently. Sowon leaned over, her hands settling on either side of Yerin's hips on the chair as she pushed closer, her lips gently on Yerin's lower lip. Sowon smiled into the kiss as she could feel Yerin's lips trembling, whether out of nerves or because of the way she was feeling.

"You shouldn't be so afraid of new territory, since we've already..."

Sowon trailed off remembering their intimate moments, receiving a light slap on the shoulder as Yerin blushed.

"I know already....it's just....sometimes a little hard to think that I'm dating a top model."

"Still?"

"Just a little, I know you like being treated like a regular person, but when you dazzle so much, it gets hard."

Yerin hugged Sowon, her arms wrapping carefully around Sowon's waist. They stayed there, peacefully listening to each other's heartbeats.

"We should eat dinner before it gets cold."

"Mm."

But Yerin didn't move. Sowon looked questioningly down at her, she Yerin's hair softly.

"Are you being clingy right now?"

"Do you mind?"

"No, you can stay there if you want to."

Sowon waited a little as she determined that Yerin wasn't planning on moving.

"Should I feed you?"

"Mm."

Sowon chuckled.

"You're so cute."

Yerin blushed and let go finally. Opening as Sowon fed her, Yerin hummed at the flavor.

"It's delicious."

"Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin stood beside the bed as Sowon watched, she was nervous about something? Sowon tried to figure out what Yerin was doing from her body language, hands drawn together meant that she was a little hesitant, was she going to ask of her something? The way her eyes were nearly glued to the floor, was it something important?

"Sojung unnie."

"Yes?"

Sowon perked up a bit, her hands still holding the blanket open for Yerin to get in.

"Can I..."

Sowon listened patiently.

"Can I be the big spoon tonight?"

"Sure."

The speed at which Sowon responded her surprised Yerin, almost as if she was certain that Sowon would refuse.

"What, were you worried I might fight you for spooning? Any kind of cuddling with you is warm and happy Yerin ah."

Yerin blushed and got under the covers, scooting a little higher on the bed than usual since it was her first time trying to spoon Sowon who was much taller than she. She fumbled as she tried to figure out a comfortable way to hug Sowon from behind, but Sowon wiggled out of her grip and turned around.

"Just hug me from there."

Yerin held out her arms, letting Sowon slot herself in. Now tucked against Yerin's chest, Sowon yawned before her hands gripped into the bottom hem of Yerin's shirt out of habit.

"Good night Yerin ah, I love you."

"I love you too."

Yerin wondered if her heartbeat was too loud for Sowon to fall asleep to, especially when Sowon's ear was pressed up against her chest anyways.

"Calm down babe."

"S-sorry."

"The last time you were this nervous, you ended up screaming my name so stay calm and enjoy this yeah?"

"Yeah."

She kissed the top of Sowon's head and snuggled a little closer.

=============

Happy birthday Leilei! (I really wasn't planning on updating this story until after finals but well, PRESENT FOR YOU!) mwah mwah mwah ♥