Sunday morning

Your next schedule is....me

Sowon blinked as the sunlight from her window shined on her face, waking her up. Looking beside her, her eyes shot open for a split second before remembering that she had let her manager into her bed. Laying back down on her back and covering her eyes with her arms, she sighed quietly. Removing her arm and checking again to make sure, Sowon blinked.

Wait? Why was Yerin still in bed? Usually she'd be up and making breakfast by now, it was 10am. Sitting up a little and propping herself on an elbow, Sowon leaned just a little to check on Yerin. Did she not sleep well? Spotting furrowed eyebrows but otherwise peaceful face, Sowon scooted off the end of the bed. Squatting next to her bed, she looked closely at Yerin's bare face. Pressing a finger between Yerin's eyebrows to smooth them out, smiling as Yerin's eyebrows just furrowed again when she removed her finger.

Realizing what she was doing, Sowon stood up, her own expression of concern appeared. Going to the bathroom, she washed her face, roughly splashing water to clear her mind. What the heck was she doing? Scowling at her reflection, she wiped her face dry and went back out, taking a seat in the living room, popping a sprite and watching the news boredly.

"Unnie?"

Sowon looked up from the tv, finding Yerin hugging a pillow and rubbing her eyes. Feeling herself relax, Sowon was confused, getting frustrated at herself. what the heck was her body doing? There was no reason for her body to have a mind of its own other than herself.

"Er, did you sleep well?"

"I slept okay, unnie did you sleep badly? You look super angry this morning."

Sowon looked at the clock before turning back to Yerin.

"It's past noon."

"Eh?" Yerin checked before scratching her head, how did that happen? Going back to put her pillow down, Yerin went about getting ready for the rest of the day, dressing herself in something comfortable, but not her pajamas. Going back outside, she felt her stomach grumble, heading to the kitchen, she saw that everything was still in place. Did Sowon not eat lunch?

"Unnie? Did you eat?"

Sowon just sipped her sprite, her scary stare boring into Yerin's. Turning away, Yerin worried that she had done something in her sleep to make Sowon mad.

"D-do you want anything to eat?"

"Just make me a toast."

Yerin watched as Sowon put her can of sprite on the counter and went off. Rubbing her neck, Yerin pulled out the bread and wondered what kind of toast she could make for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon stared at the plate in front of her, there was eggs and ham omlet, toast, and a variety of spreads for her to pick from to top her toast. Raising an eyebrow at Yerin who was just beaming back at her, she sighed and began to eat.

"When I said toast, just toast would have been fine."

"Well, that's no way to spend a Sunday lunch, besides, it's lonely to eat alone."

"So you made more to keep me here with you?"

Seeing Yerin's grin made her smile a little, what a weird motive for making her eat more. Not that it affected her weight in any way.

Crunching on her toast with jam, Sowon stood up, Yerin's eyes followed her, her cheeks full of food.

"Unnie?"

Sowon didn't respond, the toast still hanging in . Moving around, Sowon poured her desired coffee into her coffee machine before starting it, getting all the other toppings she wanted with it. Yerin watched as she chewed slower and slower, distracted by Sowon's expertise in her kitchen, she hadn't really seen Sowon cook before, so seeing her move around so naturally surprised her.

Once everything was out and the coffee finished with a ding, Sowon crunched her toast before pulling out whipped cream and started building her fancy coffee. A french vanilla coffee, already sweet, Sowon had whipped cream stylishly half dunked in the coffee.

"You."

"Hm?"

"You don't drink coffee right?"

Yerin shook her head, her cheeks still filled with her omlet.

"Do you mind a hot chocolate?"

Nodding her head hesitantly, she watched as Sowon quickly made a cup of hot chocolate and pulled out a small milk steamer, was Sowon secretly a coffee barista? Watching as the model poured the milk into the hot chocolate with great intrest, she saw Sowon freeze for a second before changing the direction of the milk, finishing off a beautiful leaf pattern. Given the cup, Yerin quickly swallowed to give her thanks, but Sowon was gone, sat back in the living room, nursing her french vanilla coffee.

"Unnie! Thank you."

"Hm."

Sowon was sitting there, barely paying attention to the tv, but pretending she was, her eyes focused on a point right before the tv. She was thinking of the moment she was doing the milk art, as she was pouring it, she noticed that she formed a heart in the zig zag, stopping herself from completing the heart, she quickly changed it to the leaf. Idiot, why the hell did you switch from the first thing you made? Now the leaf looked a little too round. She bit her lip. But why did I switch?

"But unnie?"

Sowon blinked and looked over, taking another sip of the sweet coffee in her hands, she grimaced a little, it was too sweet. But she was trying to get rid of her Americano addiction.

"How do you know how to do all this?"

Sowon leaned back in to the couch, closing her eyes and relaxing.

"Remember the reason why I became estranged with Yewon?"

"Your mother-"

"I paid the bills."

Yerin bit her lip, stopping herself from saying anything else more stupid. Tapping her lips as she inwardly cursed herself for being insensitive, she quickly smiled, alothough Sowon wouldn't see.

"Well, I think you did a great job unnie! It's beautiful."

"Well, whatever."

Sowon had a small smile on her lips, Yerin grinned seeing it. Did Sowon not realize it? Maybe she was just relaxed.

==============

one day late :P