ch 26

Your next schedule is....me

Yerin sat in the livingroom, drying her hair as Sowon lay her head on her lap, having dried her hair before her own moments earlier. Sowon had been doing her skincare routine as Yerin showered, so when Yerin got out and saw her wet hair, she demanded to dry it before drying her own.

The experience had been nice for the both of them, Yerin appreciating Sowon's beautiful hair and Sowon received a nice head massage as a result. The feeling of having someone brush your hair lovingly is amazing.

"Yerin ah."

"Ne?"

"Can we cuddle when you're done?"

"Of course."

Yerin leaned down to plant a kiss on Sowon's cheek, her smile easily showing as they were in the privacy of their own home. Sowon grinned and got up, kissing Yerin's cheek before going to her room. Yerin smiled as she put away her stuff, making sure everything was in their proper place.

Standing in the doorway to Sowon’s room, Yerin raised an eyebrow. Sowon was bundled under her blankets, judging by the size, she had curled her legs up as well.

“Unnie?”

A hand stuck out and gestured her to come closer, so she complied, taking a seat on the edge of the bed. She reached over and placed a hand on the blanket to which Sowon then popped out and pulled Yerin down, covering her in the blanket.

“Are we just going to sleep?”

Yerin stared at Sowon under the blanket, their faces were centimeters apart. Their mini staring contest came to an end as Sowon bit her lip and looked down a little. Did that mean she wanted to kiss? Yerin smiled and cupped Sowon’s cheek with her hand.

“May I?”

Sowon nodded timidly almost, when it came to things she wanted, she tended to be reserved sometimes was what Yerin had observed. She did whatever she wanted, but when it came to wanting things from Yerin, she would sometimes blush and fumble around depending on what. It appears asking for kisses was one of them, cute.

Pressing her lips softly to Sowon’s, Yerin stayed still, just feeling how their lips felt, the soft pressure of Sowon’s on her own. Pulling back, Yerin smiled softly, brushing Sowon’s hair behind her ear.

“Are you sleepy?”

“Not really.”

“But we have an early schedule tomorrow?”

“I know.”

Sowon snuggled closer, scooting down on a lower level, she had Yerin’s arms around her safely. Being cocooned in Yerin’s arms were nice. It felt safe, warm, comfortable.

“Good night Sojung unnie.”

Sowon grinned and turned her cheek quickly to kiss Yerin’s chin.

“Good night Yennie.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon woke up first when the alarm rang, startled by the sound from her peaceful slumber, she whined and hid her face deeper in the warmth around her. The alarm sound stopped and she drifted off again, nuzzling her cheek against the soft material.

Hearing a giggle, Sowon peeked open one eye, only closing it as she smiled.

“Morning babe.”

“That’s new, haha.”

“Don’t like it?”

Sowon sat up with a lazy grin, her hair cascading over her shoulders, enclosing them in an oddly intimate zone. Yerin chuckled and reached a hand up to cup Sowon’s cheek, to which Sowon held her hand gently holding it there.

“It’s fine, I’m still, kind of surprised you can be this smiley in the morning.”

“Hey, did it ever occur to you that the longer legs you have, the further your blood has to pump?”

“Your point?”

“Its hard to keep warm.”

“And?”

“You’ve kept me the warmest, babe.”

Yerin giggled as Sowon leaned down, hugging her again, their legs entangling in each others innocently.

“Come on, unnie. We have to get up.”

“But I don’t wanna.”

“We have to get ready for your photoshoot, come on. Duty calls.”

Yerin grinned as she patted Sowon’s back, helping urge her into the colder air. Sowon whined but got up, she always had a morning shower, it wasn’t for the necessity of keeping clean but rather to wake herself up.

“I’ll be quick.”

Yerin nodded as she yawned, stretching her arms over her head and bending down to reach her toes. Wetting her lips with a swipe of her tongue, she missed Sowon’s gaze as she passed by with her clothes in hand. Sowon turned a little pink in the face and hurried into the shower.

Setting her feet on the cold wooden floor, Yerin went to her room, changing into her outdoor clothes as well. She hummed as she wandered into the kitchen with her tooth brush, with Sowon in the only bathroom, Yerin brushed her teeth in the kitchen and washed her face. Walking around with her toothbrush hanging out of , Yerin busied herself with getting Sowon’s cup of hot milk ready. Brushing absentmindedly, she waited for the milk to heat on the stove. Even though just sticking it in the microwave was enough for Sowon, Yerin thought she could do better. Adding one spoon of honey to the milk, she stirred it slowly, turning the stove off once the first bubbling signs of boiling appeared.

Yerin left the milk to cool on the stove as she grabbed two mugs, she had made enough for herself after all. Rinsing and washing her face, Yerin put away her stuff in the little cabinet outside the bathroom before returning to the kitchen. She carefully tipped the still steamy milk into the two mugs, her grip only faltering when arms circled her waist and wet hair touched her cheek.

“I’ll dry your hair for you when you finish this cup okay?”

“Mm.”

Sowon kissed Yerin’s cheek before taking her mug to the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Like I said Yewon ah, we just started to-“

Sowon winced as she conversed with her little sister, she had spare time between the photoshoot and they let her go out to a café. She was now seated in a covered back corner as she waited for Yerin to return with their snacks. Having messaged Yewon just to update her on how she was doing, it turned out that she was free enough to have a quick chat on the phone. Apparently telling her that she was dating Yerin was a great news, her ear was paying the price dearly.

“Yewon ah, please be calmer. You do know that it’s against the rules.”

“Aw, unnie. I know I know, I’ll be quiet. But I’m so happy for you! And Yerin unnie too! When do you have time? I’d….shhhh I know Yuna unnie! I’m trying. Huff….”

Sowon waited patiently with a smile, her little sister was cute even over the phone.

“Next time you have free time, maybe this weekend? Maybe we could, go somewhere?”

“Do you have this weekend off?”

“I- uh- I haveafewbreakdays I can ask for.”

“Then mark your calendar, we’re going to the amusement park this weekend.”

“Really?!”

“Really. I’m, just glad. I missed talking with you like this.”

“Me too unnie. You seem so much happier that it sometimes makes me feel bad for causing you to have been sad all that time.”

Sowon shook her head even though Yewon wouldn’t see.

“It’s fine Yewon ah.”

“Th-then, I’ll be going now S…Sojung unnie.”

“Yes, do well, don’t stress to much. I…care for you Yewon ah.”

“Me too, you’re the one who shouldn’t stress too much! I’ll see you this weekend!”

The call ended and Sowon looked up to see a smiling Yerin.

“What is it?”

“Your smile is beautiful.”

Sowon blushed.

“What is up with that?”

“Nothing, but I still think you should have just said you loved her.”

Sowon pouted but Yerin held up a croissant to her lips with a smile.

“You can say it to me so easily, but your sister? Come on, that’s wrong.”

Sowon pouted but took a bit of the pastry.

“Fine, I’ll..say it next time.”

“Good girl~.”

Sowon fidgeted under Yerin’s touch, but praise was nice.

==============

anyone up for another date? ehehe