ch 32

Your next schedule is....me

Sowon held her breath as she exited her apartment complex, Yerin was a step behind her, her guards all blocking the reporters as she made her way to her car. Since the week before, this had become a larger issue than she had anticipated. Hating all the flashes and excessive yelling of the reporters,  Sowon reached back to hold Yerin's hand for support. Tugging her manager closer to hold her hand easier, she tried not to look weak.

"Are you really dating him!"

"Your company denies you dating him! Is that true!"

She closed her eyes and walked forwards.

"Did you know he would go back to his ex and harm her?"

Sowon stopped, annoyed beyond return, she tugged her mask down to her chin and looked the reporter in the eye.

"I. Never. Dated. ANYONE. I. Have. NO. Relationship. To. That. Man. Did you hear me clearly? Do you want me to say it again?"

Sowon's glare lingered even as Yerin hurriedly pulled her away, the reporters were stunned, but others still pushed for more information that never existed. Getting into her van, Sowon pulled Yerin to sit beside her, despite knowing the younger's fear. Yerin looked cautiously to the car door, but shut it and swallowed her nerves.

"Sowon unnie?"

"Shhh, I need to clear my mind."

Taking even breaths, Sowon removed her mask and leaned back in her seat before opening her eyes.

"I'm in trouble aren't I."

"Maybe."

"Don't lie to me, those reporters will probably gobble up all my hostility and use it against me, just call me a savage why don't they."

Yerin bit her lip, she was still hold Sowon's hand, trying to keep her focus on her girlfriend rather than where she was in the car. Sowon had become grumpier and grumpier as time went by and her had begun to develop an insomnia of sorts. They were headed for Yewon's hospital to get her some sleeping medication and a checkup, though mental stability wasn't exactly their main job.

"Don't say that about yourself unnie. We know you aren't."

Sowon angrily looked out the window, her hand gripping Yerin's tightly. The silence was suffocating and Yerin couldn't help but wonder if she wasn't doing enough to ensure Sowon that she was safe and okay. Her company had been working on suing image defamation, but oddly the issue was still gorwing. Parking in the inside parking lot, Yerin hurried off the car and helped Sowon out, as they entered the hospital from the backdoor, Yerin noticed that there was an unusually quietness about the back entrance, there were so many cars, yet not much bustling. She shrugged it off and went to check Sowon in

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin waited outside the room as Sowon talked with the doctor, Yuna had stopped by and chatted with her a little and they talked about how Sowon was putting up with the damage to her career and how Yewon was busy in the OR today. Sitting in the silence as Yuna had gone back to work, Yerin leaned back and stared at the ceiling, breathing a soft sigh. Hearing the door slide open, Yerin stood up ready to take Sowon's arm. Sowon said her goodbye to the doctor and found Yerin beside her. Easily slipping her arm into Yerin's, Sowon lead the way to the backdoor. What greeted them was....nothing they had ever expected.

Surrounded by a wall of reporters, Lee Yoonyoung knelt to the ground on one knee, holding out a bouquet of flowers. Sowon stopped, teh flashing of cameras disoriented her.

"Sowon ah, why are you denying our relationship?"

Sowon looked at the man who smiled at her so sweetly with the coldness of the Russia tundra.

"I was never in a relationship with you."

"Why are you denying our love over the small incident that wasn't even done by me? Are you seriously dumping me over a single girl crying that I did her dirty?"

Sowon started to walk off, but a hand grabbed her wrist and turned her around. Yerin quickly grabbed his hand to remove it.

"This really isn't it Sowon ah."

"And this really isn't it, Yoonyoung ssi. I was never involved with you other than the drama. Nothing going around on the internet about us is true."

"Do you really believe that I went and harmed a defenseless girl?"

"I'd rather say that you did than say we were ever in a relationship. Mind you, you're not my type."

Yerin looked worriedly between them, she wanted to stop them, she had to stop them.

"You thought I was an easy target because of my clean record, you thought that maybe I would play along for the publicity. Wake up, I would never date you."

Sowon started to walk away again, this time, she pulled Yerin with her as she cut through the crowd of reporters.

"Then are just not attracted to men at all?"

Sowon ignored him and all the reporters who asked the truth of it.

"I'm not attracted to you."

Yerin gasped as one of the reporters hit Sowon's face with their mic as they jostled around her, she hurriedly let go of Sowon's hand to block the reporters, covering Sowon as much as she could. Making their way to the van, Yerin glared at the other manager who had fallen asleep. Rapping her knuckle on the window, Yerin woke him up and hurried Sowon in the car. Yoonyoung for some reason came running and the reporters oddly let him through, he clung to the car, making them stop.

"I'm sorry! Please give me another chance!"

Sowon held back a smirk. She rolled down the window despite Yerin's protest.

"That means you're admitting that you did hurt that girl right? I have it recorded on this blackbox. These reporters don't have the access to the back entrance of the hospital. I knew that the parking lot was unusually full when I came in."

Sowon pulled out her phone and quickly recorded all of their faces.

"I'll just be reporting all of you to the police for tresspassing on hospital grounds."

Shutting the window and signalling to drive, their car finally left the hospital parking lot. Sowon slumped in her seat as she sighed.

"I'm going to do it."

"Do what?"

"Press conference, this has to end."

Yerin held Sowon's hand, she was a little scared. She had never seen Sowon this mad before, in fact, Sowon was livid.

============

ayyyyyyyyy I finally get time to update