ch 36

Your next schedule is....me

Sowon grumbled as she felt movement, she was in complete peace, warm and comfortable. Any movement would disturb her, and yet, movement occured. Wrapping her arms tighter around the warmth next to her, Sowon snuggled closer.

"S-sojung unnie."

"Hm?"

Sowon peeked open on eye, finding Yerin with the cutest blush on her cheeks, she was trying to avert her eyes from their state of undress. Smiling, Sowon scooted up just enough to kiss her, last night's memories fresh in her mind as she heard Yerin's whimper. She honestly could have gone for another round, but the sun was up and Yerin had to have been moving for a reason. No one can disturb her sleep for no reason and get away with it after all.

"Morning beautiful."

"Good morning unnie."

Yerin's smile made Sowon's heart warm, happy. Her hands gathered the blanket over her chest modestly, still not comfortable with being . Sowon laid back down, stretching her arms above her head as Yerin shifted around a bit.

"What're you looking for?"

"Ah, m-my shirt..."

Sowon rummaged around her side of the bed, finding a fabric, she tossed it to Yerin who caught it by surprise. Pulling it off her face, Yerin held Sowon's tank top up, now noticing in the light of the sun peeking through the crack of the curtains that it was actually very thin and nearly see through. She swallowed her nervousness quickly and turned back to finding her shirt as Sowon laughed. Sowon wrapped her arms around Yerin's waist as she searched, she pressed a kiss to Yerin's back, making her shiver.

"U-unnie, we should get up."

"I know."

Sowon's fingers tickled her lower stomach as she moved around a bit, her cheek leaning on Yerin's back as Yerin still searched the blankets for her shirt. Finally getting up though, Sowon sat up, chest bare and stretched again, forcing Yerin's eyes away. She found her shorts and slipped them on without her underwear temporarily and stood up, arms crossed over her chest as she ran out of the room, leaving Sowon's laughter behind. Although her cheeks burned and she felt embarassed beyond anything, she was happy. A wide smile she had a hard time holding back spread on her lips as she got to her room.

"Yerin ah, do you want to shower together?"

"E-eh? U-unnie can go first."

"Still embarrassed? I promise I won't do anything."

"S-still! Unnie!"

"What?"

Sowon peeked into Yerin's room, a grin on her lips as Yerin yelped, hugging her clothes to her chest.

"Fine, I'll go first. Kiss me?"

This, Yerin complied with. Crossing the room with ease, Yerin kissed Sowon gently on the lips, humming as she felt Sowon's hand caress her neck. Pulling back before anything else happened, Yerin hurried Sowon into the bathroom and shutting her in there. She just smiled as Sowon laughed, her hand touching her lips. Soft, just like always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon was going into the office today, she was supposed to be briefed on her future schedules that should resume soon if not immediately due to their press conference. Theoretically, this issue would remain abuzz for a little longer, for people to understand the misunderstanding and the truth behind Sowon's innocence, but eventually all would be fine once more, as it was clear that she had nothing to do with the coniving actor.

The team manager looked up as he heard Sowon enter, Sowon could feel his gaze linger a little longer than usual.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, you just seem, extra happy today. Not that I mind, it's good for your mental health, whatever that is that happened."

Sowon just beamed back at him, waiting for her briefing patiently instead of snapping it out of him like usual. He was unnerved but, seeing her in such a great mood meant that the day was going to be great, at least, for Sowon.

"The drama you were filming, needs you to be back on set within the next week, because of the packed schedules you had previously, they had enough stock to hold out this long, but you should be filming the last few episodes soon."

Sowon nodded, still chipper.

"We...had to put in some of those filming days on the weekend."

He held his folder in a timid way, almost as if prepared to defend himself. But Sowon smiled.

"That's only for the next two weeks, right?"

"Y-yes."

"Then that's fine."

He breathed a sigh as Sowon exited his office. Whatever made Sowon so happy that she could work on a weekend, he made sure to thank all the gods in the sky for letting her be happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin scanned the documents at her desk, flipping through the legal papers as some minor cases were in progress. They hadn't decided to sue the actor for fraud and purposeful defamation, out of the kindness that they had. But this didn't include the malicious comments and hate that spread during it's reign. Organizing all her papers neatly in their proper places, Yerin hurriedly got ready to leave when she heard the familiar sound of Sowon's happy skip echoing down the hall. She made sure to grab her "next projects" folder and tucked it into her bag for later use.

"Yerin ah, are you ready to go?"

"Oh? Yeah, let's go."

Sowon easily linked their arms, it seemed as though nothing could dampen her mood. It made Yerin smile as well, seeing Sowon so happy after all the stress from the previous weeks. Though, was it really that great to have made....love? Yerin was a little confused, seeing as she wasn't all up and chipper everywhere like Sowon.

"Sowon unnie, why are you so happy?"

"You don't know?"

"I have a guess, but I'm confused about it."

"Then guess! I'll reward you with a kiss."

Sowon made a funny smoochy face that made Yerin giggle.

"Was it because we...yesterday...that stuff..."

Her cheeks began to color at a rapid pace as Sowon watched her with a loving gaze, she couldn't help but duck from it out of shyness.

"That's a part of it, but really, it's because I have you."

"Me?"

They got into the car, Sowon in the driver's seat. Yerin looked over to see Sowon looking shyly in her lap, her palms faced up as she thought out her words.

"Kind of, like it's the first time I've ever made it this far. And you're the most best girlfriend ever, even if you're extra shy about it, but I find that cute about you too."

Sowon's hands clenched into loose fists as she continued.

"I'm, fulfilled. You could say."

Turning to look at Yerin, Sowon's eyes met hers easily, their gazes unfaltering as Yerin sensed her earnestness. Intertwining their hands, Sowon drew a little closer.

"I loved waking up today, knowing what we did yesterday, waking up next to you, feeling you, smelling you. I loved every single bit of it and I don't think I could live without it."

"U-unnie."

Yerin's heart was racing, hammering against her ribcage as she watched Sowon's eyes drift down to her lips before looking back into her eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

====================

and now we are at the three quarters mark ♥ I'm still a little iffy about writing during a writer's block, tell me if this chapter was off, or if you liked it cuz you know...that kind of...gives me more...motivation? ehe...