ch 2

Your next schedule is....me

Yerin sat on the couch, nodding off as Sowon was working. At first, she had observed everything, the people, the working attitude, the equipment, the lounging area. Then she was told to stay in the lounge area, it was a little weird that she was being told to rest, but alright.

"Yerin!"

Jolting up, she jumped off the couch with a salute.

"Yes!"

Hearing a giggle, she peeked open her eyes to see Sowon standing in front of her. Bowing slightly, she checked the clock before looking at her star confusedly.

"It's break time."

Nodding her head, she gestured for Sowon to take a seat on the couch.

"Do you need anything?"

"Hm, maybe a coffee?"

"What would you like? I'll see if I can call one in."

Sowon just shook her head.

"Go out the door there, take a left and walk until you see the vending machine. I just want an iced americano."

"Ah, of course, I'll be right back!"

Quickly jogging out of the studio doors, Yerin quickly found the vending machine exactly where Sowon had told her. Smiling a little as she swiped her card and pressed the buttons. Grabbing the cold can of caffeine, she turned and jogged back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unnie, your-"

There were guys sitting on either side of Sowon, the model looking quite uncomfortable, being stuck there. Her smile had a crooked eyebrow and a twitch in her cheek as she conversed with them.

Yerin grumbled under her breath before grabbing the shoulder of the nearer guy. Pulling him back roughly, she excused herself.

"Ahem. Unnie your coffee, also, we need to go do something, come with me."

Sowon followed Yerin confusedly, one hand being pulled by Yerin, the other holding her coffee. She made sure to wave back at the guys on the couch, she still had an image to maintain.

They left the studio and went into an empty room, Yerin put Sowon on the only chair in the room, an old office chair.

"What was that for?"

"I....I'm sorry, I think I should have just found someone else to get your coffee."

Sowon smiled at her softly. Yerin shuffled her feet as she leaned on the table nearby.

"Well, I'm glad you came back fast enough. Otherwise, I could have you fired you know?"

Yerin held back a shiver, Sowon was smiling, but that threat seemed a bit more serious than the current atmosphere.

"By the way, how long is break time?"

"Just about over, come on. Take me back to the studio. I need to change again."

"Y-yes, right away unnie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at Sowon's final schedule, a midnight radio show, Yerin sat in the monitoring booth, her head lulling back and forth. Usually she'd be asleep by eleven, but this was an hour and half long radio program. On the way, she had to apologize several times to Sowon for not knowing what she was doing but for some reason, Sowon just kept quiet. That made it scarier in Yerin's opinion.

Listening to the opening of the program, Yerin smiled a little when she heard Sowon's energetic hello. She's definitely meant to be a star. Slapping her cheeks, she checked the studio, the dj was seated across from Sowon and it looked like that wasn't going to change for a while, judging by the scheduled conversations and q&a sessions.

Leaving the room, she went around the nearby streets, her earbuds in still listening to the radio on her phone. Spotting a little coffee shop, she rubbed her cheeks against the night winds.

"Kaja, let's get a coffee, ah maybe a hot chocolate instead."

She ordered a hot latte and a hot chocolate before making her way back to the radio station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon stretched as she got up from her seat, she just needed to take a picture with the dj, maybe take some pictures with the staff, go say goodbyes to her fans in the windows, yes she had fans that came to her radio shows too. Smiling at the camera, she ignored the fact that the dj's hand rested on her waist ever so slightly, her smile widened a little when she heard her fans freaking out.

Her lovely fans, she walked up to the window and took a seat in the little ledge, waving and interacting with them.

As a model/actress, she had a surprisingly huge fanbase. Blowing a last kiss to them, she walked back out and signed some of the staff's papers with a smile. Where was her manager? She wasn't supposed to be doing this too often, otherwise her signature wouldn't be 'precious' anymore as her company says.

Spotting Yerin passed out on the couch, she let out a playful giggle, the staff stepped aside for her to go to Yerin.

"Yerin?"

She poked Yerin's cheeks. Maybe she could just take the car and leave her here, she did already have her driver's liscence after all. Pinching Yerin's cheeks, she inwardly groaned as she heard several camera shutters sound. Maintaining her smile, she finally pinched Yerin's side, the young manager jolting awake.

"Wake up Yerin, we're done here."

"Ah! I'm so sorry! Here, take this hot chocolate and relax. I'll call oppa right now for the car."

Yerin held Sowon's hand and slowly cleared the way for Sowon to leave the recording studio, with perfect timing as they neared the exit, their car pulled up. Sowon waved to her fans with her hot chocolate and boarded the car as Yerin held a up a blanket for her. Quickly getting into the passenger seat after closing Sowon's door, Yerin made sure to lock the doors.

"We're going home now oppa."

"Did you have a good first day Yerin ah?"

Sowon listened quietly in the back.

"Oppa, how do you...how do you stay awake when Unnie is doing her work?"

"Haha, well, usually you'd be searching up the fastest routes to the next location, but since you're here, I have that job to myself while you take on the other half of the responsibilities. I might be her manager, bodyguard, and chauffeur, but you are going to be the one protecting her in the studio, keeping her company, and making sure that she's alright."

Yerin nodded, noticing in the rearview mirror that Sowon closed her eyes.

"You don't know how many times she's yelled at me for being inconsiderate haha!"

"Oppa! Shush! I don't yell at you that often!"

Yerin giggled at the bickering duo.

"You guys seem close."

"We do not!"

Yerin smiled as she saw Sowon pouting in the backseat. Looking at the clock, she made a mental note not to get addicted to caffeine, 2:15am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....sweet.