ch 46

Your next schedule is....me

Yerin grumbled a little as she woke up, her alarm hadn't rung yet but her mind was already waking up on its own, whether it was by outside influence or just natural completion of rest. Blinking as she focused on her surroundings, she recognized the posters of Sowon on the walls of her room. Right, after showering and throwing on a large tee, she went straight to bed. Rubbing her eyes, she her side, looking over at Sowon who lay on her back as usual.

She traced Sowon's face gently with her gaze, her sharp jawline that outlined her fluffy cheeks that were usually hidden under accented makeup to make her features look more aggressive, her cute ears that were really soft to the touch, Yerin blushed as she remembered why she knew they were soft. Fanning herself some, she cleared her mind, they had done enough, stop thinking about it. Breathing a quiet sigh, she looked back at Sowon's sleeping face.

Her hand moved on its own, her fingers gently tracing her lover's skin, pausing over her lips. Jumping when Sowon smiled and kissed her thumb, Yerin nearly fell off her bed in surprise. Moving herself to the floor to sit up, Yeirn ducked her head politely with a blush.

"G- good morning unnie."

Sowon smiled and rolled on her side, holding her arms out.

"Not yet."

"Hm?"

Still, Yerin complied with the silent gesture, climbing back under the covers and slipping into Sowon's arms. She easily tucked herself under Sowon's chin, only slightly sef concious that she could smell Sowon. A thought crossed her mind as she enjoyed Sowon's warmth, her nose lightly touching Sowon's collarbone. They shared the same bathroom, and after becoming closer and on Sowon's request, they shared their bath things, so theorhetically they smelled the same, mostly. Yerin breathed in slowly with her eyes closed, even if they both kind of smelled like strawberries, there was a slight different scent that Yerin could only describe as Sowon. It was calming.

"Yerin ah."

"Mm?"

"I love you."

"Me too."

Even without looking, she could practically hear Sowon's smile in her chuckle. She wrapped her arms around Sowon's waist, moving back just a bit so she could look up at Sowon.

"Should we get up soon?"

"When's my first schedule today?"

Yerin grinned, she had an alarm set to wake up, but that was for health reasons. Waking every day at a set time often helped people correct their sleeping habits. To tell the truth, she only really offered what they did as boldly as she did because she knew they had nothing on this day.

"Shouldn't you have an inkling of what you have to do today?"

Sowon hummed, pulling Yerin close once more, pressin gher nose to the crown of Yerin's head. Yerin held back her squirming as she knew she had showered the night before sleeping.

"We finished the photobook shoot, I turned in the drama scripts I wanted them to review, the drama I was in went under. Since I can't remember it, let's just say I don't have a schedule."

Yerin giggled as Sowon kissed her head in a ticklish way, her words slightly murmurred by her hair.

"Well, there is one thing you have to do, or more like one person to be with."

"A schedule? So I do have one today."

Sowon groaned as she rolled on ehr back, pulling Yerin with her as she stretched her long arms. Yerin smiled as she lay propped on Sowon's chest, her cheek squishing lightly.

"You get to spend today, all of today with me."

"My schedule is you then."

Sowon leaned down with surprising flexibility, kissing Yerin softly before flopping back down.

"And what I'm planning for right now, is more cuddles."

Yerin hummed as she closed her eyes, letting Sowon thread her fingers through her hair. A thought passed through her mind and she opened her eyes, her cheeks suddenly flushing red.

"What's up?"

Sowon eyed Yerin carefully as she shook her head and lay back down, but scooted up so she could reach the pillow rather than laying her cheek on Sowon's chest. Sowon didn't mind but she was a little just a little concious of Yerin's chest now pressing against her own.

"If you don't answer me, I'll think you're thinking something explicit again~"

She teased Yerin lightly, poking Yerin's cheek as she whined.

"I don't only blush because of mature stuff!"

Her cheeks puffed cutely, making Sowon want to kiss them and squish them.

"I was just thinking something stupid."

"Stupid?"

"Just something I prolly wouldn't even pull off anyways."

"Pull off? You're not talking clothes are you? We did enough yesterday you ert."

Sowon giggled as Yerin batted at her hands, knocking them away from touching her bottom.

"It's nothing."

Sowon smiled softly, pressing her cheek to Yerin's.

"If it's cheezy, just say it."

"Well...."

Yerin sat up, her hands propping herself on Sowon's hips, her fingers digging in dangerously close to somewhere Sowon would probably flush red at if she shifted a few centimeters inwards.

"I was just thinking," Yerin bit her lip as she looked down at Sowon with hooded eyes. Sowon swallowed out of necessity, stop drooling at your girlfriend you idiot! Pursing her lips, Yerin leaned down with a slightly seductive feel, "you see, your next schedule, is me."

Sowon blushed at the implication, when she had said that Yerin was her only schedule earlier, she hadn't thought it in any indecent way. Shaking her head, she hugged Yerin tightly with a muffled groan.

"Try saying that to me that way again and you won't be leaving this bed."

"Eh? It was just a stupid thought?"

It seemed that Yerin didn't know what Sowon felt about her actions. Sowon sighed with a smile.

"I just thought it'd be pretty embarassing for me to say that the next thing that needed your attention was me, kinda making me seem like a needy girlfriend or something...y'know..."

"Mmh, you definitely need my attention."

Sowon nuzzled their cheeks softly as the morning sunlight started to peek in through Yerin's curtains.

"I love you after all."

She could feel Yerin twitch at the admission, her hands threaded their fingers together.

"I love you more."

"Not possible."

"Is too!"

"We're equals."

Sowon leaned her forehead to Yerin's her eyes closed as Yerin studied her expression.

"Yeah," Yerin smiled, closing her eyes. "Equals."

==================

so....just...a little fyi...that my original storyline....has techinically ended at this point.

but I want it to be longer right? you guys want it to be longer too right? like, if no one writes me the wonrin I want and need, I have no choice but to write it myself, right? so hiatus? until I get another plot? I say hiatus but I'll still post from time to time of fluff as I think of it like, that's just me being me so eh I guess it doesn't affect you guys much huh? oh well :P

Also, a tmi but LEI! I'M AN ADULT AND YOU WILL APPRCIATE my EFFORTS to write mature CONTENT because the path to better writing is IMITATION! besides, I read really explicit things for homework in uni so like I'm like eh now and like i said IMITATION! stop telling me I'm a baby! wah! ok no more rambling

STREAM FEVER!