ch 41

Your next schedule is....me

Yerin hummed as she reorganized the planner on her laptop before printing it out to put on the board. She already copied it to her notebook by hand but Sowon liked to have her schedule easy to see and easy to read on the wall before she left home. Speaking of which, the model actresss was still sleeping. Yerin had let her continue to sleep, since she noticed the onset dark circles under Sowon's eyes. When she woke up, Yerin planned on applying a cold pack to help it go away faster if the extra sleep didn't help enough.

Pressing the print button, Yerin hurriedly got up to reach the printer in her room before arms wrapped around her waist when she had gone by Sowon's room.

"Ah! Oh, good morning Sojung ah."

Sowon murmured something that was probably a 'good morning' but her voice was muffled because her face was buried in the back of Yerin's neck. Staying still for a few seconds, Yerin smiled and patted Sowon's arms.

"I'll make you breakfast if you go sit at the table."

"Nngh."

Watching as Sowon zombie walked into the bathroom to freshen up, Yerin giggled and Sowon's whines about cold water could be heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your photobook is nearly complete, one last photoshoot schedduled nexxt week, then we'll go into the editing and organization process before printing."

Sowon hummed, boredly flipping the meeting pages in front of her as Yerin diligently wrote down notes. Wanting to mess with Yerin, Sowon poked her side, elliciting a slight squeak that got caught in Yerin's throat. Her manager looked at her with a pout. She mouthed back a silent 'what?'. Yerin just looked back to her notebook, taking more notes on the meeting as it continued.

"Sowon has a few more drama scripts to read over, I hope that you will pick one that you'll like and has a good story. Other than that, there's a brand that's hosting a walk."

Yerin scribbled everything down in her notebpad, doing her best to ignore Sowon's boredom, but after the pokings had stopped, Sowon had scooted her chair closer.

"We received an offer for Sowon to be on their runway and they were asking us to provide help for finding other models, which we unfortunately do not house within our company."

"Then boss, shouldn't we refuse?"

"What for?"

"They only want Sowon as a foothold into their brand, don't they?"

"It's true that they are a less popular brand, this is why I had our marketing team give some pointers."

Yerin shivered as a hand ghosted across her back, checking that it was just Sowon and not a ghost or someone else, she pinched the back of her hand, forcing Sowon to retreat.

"If we accept, the brand is going to receive attention, but this attention will be based solely on Sowon's popularity. Something that we don't like gambling on. Our motto is to be modest after all."

"Yessir."

"Thus, unless we receive word that any other models have accepted, we are going to accept the magazine shoot on friday until further notice."

Sowon's hand landed on Yerin's thigh, she rubbed her hand back and forth a little, causing Yerin to freeze. Yerin swallowed her voice as the meeting was beginning to end, the pressure on her thigh being highly distracting. Then Sowon's hand slid a bit too high.

"Meeting adjourned."

Yerin immediately shot up from her seat and hurried out of the meeting room, surprising everyone. Sowon just chuckled and shrugged as her CEO gave her a meaningful look.

"She's still your manager, treat her better."

"I know, I was just playing."

"You're looking happier again Sojung ah, I'm glad."

"I am happier, thank you."

"Would you like a vacation next month? We could block off three weeks for you to go somewhere with your little sister."

"Well, that would mean I have to ask the hospital to set her free for that time. I'll see."

The CEO smiled and waved as Sowon left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yerin~ Yerin ahhhh."

Yerin was hiding at her desk in the office, her arms crossed on her table with her face buried in them, even if you couldn't see her face, you knew that she was pouting.

"I'm sorry for bothering you so much during the meeting."

Sowon squatted beside Yerin's chair, her chin propped on the table besides Yerin.

"Forgive me?"

"..."

"Are you ignoring me?"

"..."

"What if I told you that when you're serious, that you look really really...ah she's going to hit me if I say it that way."

Sowon hummed as she sat down on the floor. How could she tell Yerin that the way she looked during the meeting with her fierce eyes of concentration was so hot that she had to do something, anything to keep her head on straight in a room full of her superiors? The way Yerin's lips pursed as she tried to figure out what they meant when they were talking difficult company profits and marketing issues, the way she scribbled down everything even if they had nothing to do with her job as just a manager.

"Yerin ah, if I told you that you were too pretty when you concentrate that I was distracted and I couldn't help it, would you talk to me?"

Yerin twitched a little as Sowon hung on her arm, tugging slightly.

"I..was working..."

She lifted her face, the pout that Sowon knew and loved appearing. How cute, Yerin was whining.

"Sorryyyyy I promise I'll leave you alone when you work. Promise."

"Really?"

The childish tone in her voice made Sowon's throat dry, how could her girlfriend be this cute? Hugging Yerin tightly to avoid doing anything that would get her in trouble again, Sowon clenched her hands into fists.

"Really."

Yerin shuffled in her spot, pulling Sowon to sit on her lap as she leaned back into her chair.

"Yerin ah?"

"I just wanted to hold you."

Comfortably wrapped around each other, Sowon giggled.

"I'll still bother you anytime that you aren't working though."

"Of course, a relationship like this means we should bother each other a lot, right?"

"Right."

Sowon kissed the tip of Yerin's nose, making Yerin twitch a little, her cheeks color a little.

"Sojung ah."

"Hm?"

"One more."

Sowon smiled and leaned back down, intending to kiss her nose again. At the last second Yerin moved and kissed her on the lips, Sowon hummed as Yerin's hands tightened around her waist.

"We're still at the office you know?"

"S-sorry."

"It's fine."

Sowon kissed Yerin's cheek quickly.

"Can I expect you doing this at home though?"

Yerin blushed bright red as her words caught in .

"A-ahm..."

Sowon giggled and got off of Yerin's lap, holding her hand out for Yerin to take.

"Come on, let's go home."

"Y-yea."

====================

I'm late for lunch! aaaaaaahhhhhhh