ch 34

Your next schedule is....me

Arriving home, Yerin had noticed that Sowon had been fidgety since they left the press conference. Supposedly they also sent a representative to talk this out more with the reporters and the legal businesses as well as confirming her hospital visitation papers, so there was really no immediate worries to make Sowon nervous. Changing into her pajamas and throwing on a sweater to stay warm as she waited for Sowon on the couch, Yerin checked her phone to see that there was an encouraging message from their CEO as well as a message to pass along to Sowon. Looking up as Sowon exited the bathroom, her beautiful long hair let down from it's stressed ponytail, Yerin noticed that Sowon was wearing something different than her usual outfit, now wearing a loose tank top instead of her large tee with her shorts.

"That's cute."

"Thanks, come to the bed with me?"

"Yeah, I was just checking my messages, CEO sent you a message too. Saying that you were brave, and that you only deserve the best. I can't help but wonder if he was indirectly stabbing me with his words haha."

Yerin scratched her cheek as she went over to Sowon, kissing her cheek gently.

"Don't worry about anything for today okay? You dealt with it enough."

Her fingers linked carefully with Sowon's, they walked to the actress' room, Yerin noticed that the tank top that Sowon was wearing was rather loose, deciding it was because Sowon wanted to mentally loosen up and having looser clothings as a way of destressing, she briefly wondered if this was the reason why some people slept , or wore minimum clothing at home. Feeling Sowon push her to sit on the bed, Yerin followed the motion, looking up at Sowon, her heart was racing, but she thought it was just because she was with Sowon, and heart racing around Sowon was normal, but there was a weird nervousness in the back of . Swallowing, Yerin watched as Sowon then knelt on the bed, settling her knees on either side of Yerin's thighs, the manager's hands automatically going to her hips to steady her.

"Un-unnie?"

Sowon leaned forwards, wrapping her arms around Yerin's neck and pressing her cheek against her ear. Yerin's cheeks had heated up bright pink as she wondered if her heartbeat could be heard when it was thundering so loudly in her chest.

"I just want to be as close to you as possible. Can we stay this way for a while?"

"Of course, you can get whatever you want from me today, I promised."

"Whatever I want?"

"Whatever you want."

Yerin could feel Sowon's hesitation, but she wasn't a woman who broke promises, so she tried to remain as cool minded as possible, ignoring the shifting of Sowon's chest against her own as Sowon moved.

"Then kiss me and hold me closer."

Still a little hesitant, Yerin tilted her chin just enough to capture Sowon's lips with her own, pressing softly against them. When Sowon's lips started to push harder on hers, Yerin matched her pace, on Sowon's lower lip gently. Wrapping her arms around Sowon, she pressed on Sowon's back, pressing them tighter against each other just a bit, her could feel Sowon's reaction of gripping into the back of her sweater. Yerin made a slight gasp when Sowon's tongue briefly touched her, the unfamiliar territory was making her nervous, but it was making her feel so good, even when Sowon pushed her tongue into , the soft, wet muscle touching her own experimentally. Sowon tasted sweet, even though she was certain that Sowon hadn't eaten anything sweet recently.

Eventually, Yerin lost her balance and flopped back on the bed, separating their lips as Sowon made sure to prop herself up on her hands above Yerin to prevent falling on her, her hooded gaze looking down on her girlfriend as she panted lightly. Yerin blushed and looked to the side, her hand covering .

"Did you not like it?"

"It's not that unnie, I just-"

Sowon tugged her hand away, pressing another kiss, distracted by the kiss, Yerin's hands moved back to hold Sowon, resting them softly on the small of her back. A small sound escaped and Yerin's eyes widened in surprise as Sowon pulled away with a grin.

"You sounded so cute."

"Unnieee."

Kissing Yerin's forehead, Sowon held herself back for a moment.

"If...you feel uncomfortable doing this...we can stop."

Seeing Sowon's cheeks turn pink and her eyes looking to the side nervously, Yerin smiled and reached a hand to cup her cheek, making Sowon look at her once more.

"Hey,  it might just be because I've never done any of this stuff, but I did promise you."

"Even if it's a promise, if you're not comfortable with-"

Yerin kissed her gently.

"I don't like backing down from challenges, babe."

"I- You-"

Yerin pulled Sowon to lay atop of her, it wasn't like Sowon was heavy or anything, only the actress' self conciousness. Hugging her warmly, Yerin breathed a happy sigh.

"How could I ever hate anything you do? Especially for and with me? I love you."

Sowon mumbled something that Yerin didn't quite comprehend.

"Hm?"

"I said, I love you too. You're sure?"

"I'm sure."

Sowon sat up, now straddling Yerin's hips snugly. Yerin watched as Sowon took a deep breath before leaning back down.

"You won't regret it?"

"I would never."

Kissing again, Yerin held onto Sowon's sides as she moaned softly, the oral pleasure already making her head hazy. Feeling a hand cup her chest, Yerin moaned a little louder as Sowon rubbed her gently over the sweater.

"I think, you're wearing too much."

"You wanna take it off for me?"

=====================

o//////o  haha...you can guess what I planned the next chapter as right?