ch 37

Your next schedule is....me

Yerin hummed as she flipped through her folders, checking the descriptions of different programs that had sent guesting offers and the like. She checked who were on the rise, who were sinking and needed famous guests to bring their ratings up, what was fun, what was intellectual. The one thing that Yerin was looking for in all of these job offers was the level of stress and preparation first before popularity. Of course, the company would love to have the more popular show, and most likely would pick it despite her suggestions, but it was worth a shot anyways.

Sowon had been napping since the afternoon and they had planned on ordering a pizza for a movie dinner on the couch, hearing her alarm ring to go wake Sowon before she would sleep through dinner until morning, Yerin put away all her stuff before entering the bedroom. Laying down over hte covers in her side of the bed, Yerin slowly rolled herself on top of Sowon's body, trapping her in the blanket as she woke.

"Sojung ah, it's time for dinner."

Yerin kissed Sowon's cheek as the model grumbled under her breath, fighting to keep her eyes closed and chase the sleep that already fading. Yerin countered her resistance with multiple kisses, one on Sowon's nose, her cheek, her other cheek, on her forehead, over her eyelids, all avoiding the one spot Sowon was probably then waiting for.

"Get up, the pizza will be here soon."

"Gimme a kiss."

"I just gave you plenty."

Still, Yerin only kissed Sowon's cheeks, her teasing smile hovering so close yet so far from where Sowon wanted them to touch. Giving up and wrestling her arms out of the blanket, Sowon pulled Yerin by her collar, tugging her into a firm kiss as Yerin held herself up on her elbows. Separating, Yerin smiled and kissed Sowon's nose again.

"Come on unnie, let's go."

Sowon sighed and sat up, letting Yerin pull her out of the bed, supporting her as she stumbled around on her long legs. Even if Sowon's legs had fully woken up by the time they reached the living room, she still hung onto Yerin very closely, almost draped across Yerin. Yerin giggled and slapped at Sowon's arms lightly to get her to let go so she could answer the door. Sowon plopped into the couch with a tired sigh, she grabbed the remote and began to scroll through the movies she had as Yerin brought over the pizza and cola. (cola is Pepsi! -Eunha)

Once Yerin sat down at their coffee table and Sowon had already selected the movie, the actress slid down besides Yerin, her arms and legs wrapping around Yerin's waist like a koala as she opened like a baby bird for Yerin to feed her.

"Ahh."

"Geez unnie, here. Be careful it's a little hot."

Yerin hadn't noticed the title sequence because she was so focused on setting the table, she even put the ice cream from the freezer in a cooler so she could reach it after they finished the pizza. Hearing the eerie sound of all horror movies start up, Yerin froze in her seat as Sowon watched calmly, her cheek squished to Yerin's shoulder. Yerin swallowed her nerves, quickly biting into a pizza slice she had rolled up to distract herself. Come on Yerin ah, it's just the opening, nothing too scary yet. Look, Sowon is here to keep you safe right?

Her hand subconciously held onto Sowon's arm that crossed over her chest as the movie went on. Even when the of the horror movie was nearing, Sowon was still calm, though Yerin wasn't. Her heartrate had exceeded comfortable limits as her chest seemed ready to explode as she tried to keep in her screams. The thing with horror is, even if you're scared, if you don't look, it's even scarier because you don't know what's happening.

Yelping and hiding her face in Sowon's hair as she had jumped and knocked Sowon off her shoulder previously, Yerin peeked with one eye as Sowon smiled at Yerin's tight grip on her arm. Side hugging Yerin and pulling her flush against herself, Sowon ignored that Yerin's s were pressing against her arm to the best of her ability, focusing on keeping Yerin from having a heart attack and on the movie at the same time. She looked at the ice cream Yerin had left on the table, neglected because Yerin had been frightened enough to use both hands to hang onto Sowon.

"Shhh, it's okay, it's almost over."

Sowon stared as the ghost drifted across the screen, chasing after the female lead. She studied how the actress had made her expressions, almost certain that at the time of the filming, the ghost hadn't been fully drawn out. Method acting was how you could imagine something so dangerous and scary, but Sowon couldn't help but wonder if the monster the actress had been running from had either become what they drew, or if she just happened to give the correct reaction to their prototype green screen shapes.

Screaming as the ghost possessed the female lead, Yerin clung tightly to Sowon, their positions reversed from when they had started. Now, Yerin was koala hugging to Sowon's front, Sowon soothingly rubbing her back to calm her as the ending played out. It turns out, that the ghost would hunt another person using this girl's body leading up for a possible sequel, but Sowon knew that it would probably remain open ended.

"It's over Yerin ah."

Yerin whimpered as the ending credits rolled, the background music still too creepy for her tastes, she buried her face into Sowon's neck as Sowon laughed lightly. Sowon hugged Yerin warmly, enjoying how tightly Yerin held onto her, rocking them back and forth a good few minutes before Yerin let Sowon go.

"Sorry, I didn't think you'd be this scared by this simple horror as well."

"It's okay, unnie likes this kind of movie, you liked it, right?"

Sowon smiled and kissed Yerin's forehead.

"Yeah, I did, thanks for staying with me."

Yerin shook her head, reaching back for another hug. She listened to Sowon's heart beat to clam down, her cheek pressed against Sowon's chest as Sowon lazily ran her fingers through Yerin's hair.

"We should clean up, wind down and sleep right?"

Yerin sighed and got up, reluctant for bed time since she was sure that there would be nightmares after that movie. As she put things in the trash, Yerin felt arms wrap around her waist, Sowon placed her chin on Yerin's shoulder.

"When does tomorrow's schedule end?"

"Around 9pm?"

"Can we go on a date after that?"

"You have a schedule the day after at 6am."

"I promise we'll be home by midnight."

Yerin wiped her hands dry before turning around, waddling to the schedule board in the living room, Sowon still attached to her back.

"Mm, I guess it's fine."

Sowon pouted and sulked a little.

"Is it because I chose a horror movie? You could have protested at the beginning."

"No, it's not because of the horror movie, trust me."

"Then why are you so unenthusiastic about going on a date?"

Yerin hummed, how should she put it, that she had an errand to run moments before Sowon's schedule ended? Banking on the fact that she was supposed to be back by the time Sowon's schedule ended, Yerin shrugged internally and smiled at Sowon. Could she manage to give the gift during that date? Or should she plan a bigger surprise?

"I'm super excited, just a little worried on time. Remember, for me, your health always comes first."

It wasn't like she could say she was going to pick up a special gift could she? Kissing Sowon's cheek, she marched her to the bathroom, telling her to wash up first. Unconvinced but not exaclty worried, Sowon huffed a pout, stopping in the doorway. Yerin raised an amused eyebrow as she stared at Sowon, a grin spread on her lips.

"What do you want? Tell me."

Sowon remained silent, her lips still jutting out slightly.

"I promise we're going to have that date and I'm super excited for it. Even if I ask you where, you won't tell me, right?"

Sowon nodded but still didn't step into the bathroom, she waited. Yerin hummed, tapping her chin adorably.

"Could it be, that you want a kiss?"

Yerin grinned playfully as Sowon nodded her head cutely, Yerin easily stopped Sowon's bobbing, closing her eyes and kissed Sowon softly.

===================

eyyyyy wonrin content! sorry if it was uneventful still struggling a little bit but hey! twitter gave me a mood boost so I was like, why not try? :D