ch 3

Your next schedule is....me

"Sowon unnie?"

Yerin knocked on Sowon's door lightly after pressing the doorbell. Jumping as the door swung open, she immediately bowed when she saw Sowon's grumpy face. Saying nothing, the star squinted at Yerin before she backed up into her home, letting Yerin in.

"Um, how much time do I have to get ready?"

"Twenty minutes unnie."

"Right right."

Sowon yawned and stretched, Yerin shrunk as Sowon shot her a glare before entering the bathroom. Taking a look around Sowon's livingroom, Yerin smiled a little as it was clean, compared to last time. Taking a seat on the couch, she reached over to a pile of clothes. Recognizing that it was one of the transit clothes that Sowon wore yesterday, she neatly folded it and stacked it aside.

Walking around as she waited, Yerin noticed a picture of a younger girl. Looking closely, she jumped a little when she heard Sowon's voice.

"Hey."

"I'm sorry for looking around without permission!"

Sowon just looked at her with a lifted eyebrow.

"Weird kid, could you help me make a cup of warm milk? There's a carton in the fridge. I'm going to change."

"Right away unnie!"

Yerin scooted to the kitchen quickly, still rather afraid of Sowon's grumpy attitude in the morning. Upon opening the fridge, Yerin had to hold in a scream at the number of expired foods in the fridge.

She was frozen looking at the oldest date, September of last year.

"What are you doing?"

"Um, unnie you need to clean out your fridge."

"Hah?"

Sowon looked into her fridge and grumbled a little before grabbing some of the expired goods and chucking them in the trash.

"I don't have the time to remember when things expire. It doesn't bother me anyways. Hand me the milk."

Yerin made sure that the milk wasn't overdue yet, even smelling it quickly before handing it to Sowon, opened. Sowon just shot her a glare before pouring the milk and handing it back for her to put it back in the fridge.

Holding in a sigh, she walked back out to the entryway.

"It's not her fault Yennie, not her fault..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin was flipping through the schedule notebook, given to her by management. Looking at the clock and back at today's page, she noted that there was only one photoshoot and a script reading. Given, the photoshoot was going to last eight hours and then the script reading was to go through the night. She looked back to where Sowon was sitting in the van, the star's head tucked down in sleep.

"We've arrived. Go on and wake her Yerin ah."

"Okay Oppa, she won't slap me or anything right?"

"I'm not a violent person."

Yerin jumped and apologized immediately as Sowon groaned as she stretched. Was this what she needed to go through every morning? Opening the door for Sowon to get off, she quickly closed the door before speed walking to get in front of Sowon, standing between her and their guide to the studio. It was quite difficult to match Sowon's longer legs.

Lead to a lounge area, Sowon sat down on the couch, and pulled Yerin's arm to sit with her.

"We've got 45 minutes, although I should be mad that they weren't prepared and that most likely this will go overtime in the end, I'm too sleepy."

Yerin nodded her head, eyes wandering the studio, it's layout was different than the previous one. Where was the bathroom sign? Feeling a pressure on her shoulder she turned wildly to see what, only to freeze as she faced Sowon, the star's eyes closed.

"Be my pillow for that time please manager-nim."

"Uh...huh."

Looking away, Yerin felt herself blush just a little. Sowon's beauty at that close distance nearly gave her a heart attack. Moving a little, she leaned into the back of the couch and adjusted the way Sowon's head rested on her shoulder, making sure that the star was comfortable.

"I'll wake you when they're ready, tell me if you need anything."

"Mm, thanks Yerin ah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boredly flicking the pages of the schedule book, Yerin hummed to herself as the photoshoot proceeded. During the first five hours of the shoot, she had already gone off and explored the studio to her best ability, especially noting where to go in case of emergencies.

What to do with the last three hours?

At that moment, Sowon returned to the lounge area, taking a seat in the makeup chair. Seeing the star tiredly rubbing at the makeup, she got off the couch.

"Do you need help?"

"No."

"Are you just getting rid of the makeup?"

"Mm."

Taking hold of Sowon's faltering hands, she took the cleansing towelette out of the older's hands.

"Close your eyes. Rest a little, I'm certain that, that camera flash must burn a lot. It's really bright."

Sowon just managed a half chuckle as Yerin carefully removed the eye makeup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin waited, nursing a cup of tea outside the reading venue. Checking the time, it was 2:30am, she sighed as it was later than the night before. Feeling a bit chilly albeit inside a building, Yerin wondered if Sowon had a spare jacket.

Having fallen asleep at 11pm and woken up by a staff member to answer her phone an hour later, Yerin had made sure to wake herself up a little by doing some excercises to get her blood moving. Just earlier, she had gone out and grabbed two hot teas from the next door cafe, one for Sowon to drink and relax, and one to keep herself awake.

Feeling the steam on her cheeks, she let a small whine.

"Aw, this steam is making me sleepy with how warm it is, unfair."

"Yah."

Having a mini heart attack, Yerin held her heart as she turned around to see Sowon grinning.

"It's over, let's go."

"R-right away unnie."

Yerin handed Sowon her hot tea before taking her other hand, leading her out of the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon entered her apartment after saying goodbyes to her two managers.

"Cham, Yerinnie is an intresting kid."

She looked at her hand, the one that was held by Yerin on the way out of the reading session.

"hah....cham."