epilogue

Your next schedule is....me

"Mic check!"

Yerin hurriedly helped adjust Sowon's mic box which was held up by the belt around her waist, under her shirt. In the slight shadows of this filming set and since Sowon was in the setup area where everyone was rushing after their own star to care for them before the shooting continued, Sowon smiled as Yerin adjusted the mic clip on the inside of the collar of her shirt. she watched as Yerin's eyebrows scrunched together in concentration when she tugged on the mic experimentally to make sure it was on right.

Wrapping her arms around Yerin's waist, she smiled as Yerin only slapped her hand once before focusing on reattaching the yet again falling mic.

"I think you need a new clip."

"I think you should give me one."

"Huh? Where would I get-"

Yerin looked up from her fingers where she had been fumbling with the old mic clip, seeing Sowon's purposely pouting lips. Sighing with a smile, Yerin just tapped Sowon's lips until Sowon tucked them back in a frown.

"No one's looking, just one quick one, please?"

"PD nim! We need a new mic clip."

Nodding as they sent someone from the audio team to get a new one for Yerin, she turned back to Sowon who pulled her aside, even further from the rest of the people.

"Just one peck."

"Nope."

Yerin dodged Sowon's kiss easily, landing her lips on her cheek instead of on her own. Hugging Sowon briefly, she pushed her back when she saw the staff returning with a new clip and learned how to affix the new clip as they didn't allow male staffs to attach clips for female stars. Why did Sowon need a mic on set you may wonder, it was because of a guest appearance on a talk show. After making it big with another Sunday drama, Sowon had been asked onto many counseling shows, one globally known one called Hello Counselor, because her character in that show was a therapist who had been in contact with a serial killer who would've killed her but she managed to win him over in the end.

Now happy with the firmly attached mic, Yerin patted Sowon's shoulder, urging her to return to the set and ignoring Sowon's pout.

"I'm going to sulk through the entire filming."

"I know you're too pro to do that, so it's fine."

Sowon whined a little and stomped her feet but huffed and walked onto set with an angelic smile. Yerin giggled as she saw Sowon sneaking glares in her direction whenever they called time out. Gesturing for Sowon to focus, Yerin just blew a kiss to satisfy her temporarily. When Sowon saw it, she stopped pouting and awkwardly looked away, probably trying to avoid from blushing and squealing at her girlfriend's cuteness. Like, how could anyone blow a kiss that innocently? Often times, Sowon caught other actors and actresses blowing kisses in a very....very y manner, like adding a slight body wave, a y wink, or even the rare comedic one.

"God, if I could just kiss her right now."

"Did you say something Sowon ssi?"

Sowon got startled a little, they were on break time so the mics and cameras were off, but she was to stay on set.

"No! No, just talking to myself a bit, have to clean up my headspace you know?"

The other guy nodded, a little confused by such an elaborate answer, but let it slide. Sowon breathed a silent sigh of relief. Jung Yerin, the moment she got her hands on her, Sowon shook her head. No, focus, you're at work.

Sneaking another glance back at where Yerin was watching, her eyes narrowed a little as she saw one of the maknae camera crewman chatting with Yerin.  Still, Yerin didn't seem to be that interested in what he was saying so she was fine, that is until he patted Yerin's back, most likely complimenting her on being Sowon's manager and keeping her so beautiful or some compliment to get closer. Sowon watched until the PD called for the cameras and audio to start rolling, the crewman walked back to his post but seemed to shoot Yerin a smile? Or maybe a wink? She didn't look into his camera lens for the rest of the shoot.

"And cut! That's all for this shoot! Good work everyone!"

Sowon chorused a small good work, spotting the same guy talking with Yerin, she stepped closer when she noticed that Yerin was holding her blanket but not coming to wrap her in it.

"After you send Sowon ssi home, do you want to go grab a beer with me?"

"Manager! Give me my blanket."

Yerin yelped quietly and hurried to Sowon's side, wrapping the blanket professionally around Sowon's waist to hide her legs from the wind. She also worked on removing Sowon's mic as the other guy openly stared at Sowon.

"You kind of have a bad attitude of stage huh?"

"You're talking impolitely."

"Sorry, sorry."

He smiled at Sowon, but Sowon didn't want to smile back, even if it were formality. Feeling a pinch on her back, her glare shifted to Yerin, albeit much softer than the one she used on the guy whose name she didn't even know.

"Be nice."

Turning back to the guy who was still standing there for some reason, Sowon smiled.

"My manager will not be going with you for drinks because we have a 6am hair shop appointment to go to tomorrow."

"Ah, that's too bad."

He still didn't leave. Yerin quickly bowed to the audio staff who came to take Sowon's mic as Sowon crossed her arms.

"We'll be taking our leave now."

"Hey wait!"

He grabbed Yerin's arm and handed her a slip of paper.

"Call me."

Sowon politely pretended to ignore it, but once they were near their car and she hurriedly pressed the open door button from the outside of Yerin's pocket to let herself in faster. Safely inside her car and waiting for Yerin to finish settling in the driver seat, Sowon sighed.

"Before you start the car, leave that paper on the ground."

"Unnie, that's littering."

Sowon bit her lip.

"Rip it, burn it, do something to get rid of it!"

Yerin chuckled and exited the car, Sowon followed her figure closely as she went to the recycling bin and threw in a paper that she had folded around said phone number note. Satisfied, Sowon leaned back in her seat as Yerin finally started the car.

"Ah wait, don't back out yet."

Unclicking her seat belt, Sowon reached forwards into the driver's seat, wrapping her arms around Yerin's neck. Caressing Yerin's cheek to turn her to look at Sowon, Sowon smirked a little as she leaned closer and Yerin closed her eyes automatically.

"I'm glad our car has tinted glass on all windows."

She kissed Yerin softly at first, gently moving her lips against Yerin's before parting them, a soft pant on Yerin's end allowed her to tease Yerin's tongue with her own before grinning and pulling back, seeing Yerin's flushed cheeks.

"Now, we can go."

Yerin blushed as she covered with the back of her hand, trying to breathe evenly. This power play of theirs really made her feel warm inside.

"Unnie, we'll go home now."

"Yeap, where we can cuddle."

Yerin giggled as she pulled out of the parking space.

"Of course after giving me a hot kiss all you want is cuddles."

"Shush you."

"I love you."

Sowon blushed and looked out the window.

"I know. I love you too."

There was a pause as Yerin focused on leaving the set without running over any fans.

"You know what, I can't pretend to be a cool lover all day, Yerin ahhhhh Yennie you promised me cuddles!"

Yerin laughed, that her was her dork. A dork named Kim Sojung, a top model and rising star. Even after rising and becoming professional, she still kept rising. Because that dork, is also her shooting star.

"Sojung ah, I really love you."

=====================

GUESS WHAT?

there's a sequel but I don't know when I'll put it out

and

all I can say is probably, most likely not in the next month because I'm going away for a family emergency :P

HAVE A NICE DAY (oh and keep shipping wonrin)