ch 23

Your next schedule is....me

Yerin sat dazed as she stared at Sowon from her seat, Sowon was having her pictures taken, a sort of preparations for her photobook, just to test concepts and photographer maybe. There were three different photographers taking pictures of Sowon at a time, the fourth one was apparently running late. How the actress wasn't deterred by the sheer amount of cameras and flashes amzed Yerin, but then again, when filming dramas and variety shows, there were more on stands and all.

Sipping her water, Yerin pondered back to the contract that Sowon went over with her.

"Not allowed to date your charge, actress/model Sowon."

Grinning stupidly to herself as she remembered what Sowon said in response, Yerin had to hide her face in her scarf, no one should see her being suspicious after all.

"My name is Kim Sojung, not Sowon."

Calming down, Yerin sipped her water again. Stupid! Stop thinking about it at work, you'll only distract your...girlfriend?

"What are you smiling about?"

"N-nothing."

Sowon just chuckled good naturedly and patted Yerin's head, taking Yerin's water bottle of water casually, she drankt he rest of it before tossing the empty bottle back at Yerin. Grinning, Sowon walked off.

"Break time is in half an hour."

Yerin blushed a little. That was an indirect kiss right? Right? Definitely. Breathe Yerin ah, breathe. Stilling herself, she moved on autopilot to put the emptied bottle in the recycling bin before sitting back down. Breathe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unnie, do you want to take a stop at the gas station for a late lunch?"

"Mm? Sure, oppa will you be getting anything?"

"No, I'll sleep in the car."

For some reason, he had been exhausted recently. It wasn't a serious issue, besides Yerin's anxiety that he was still driving whilel being tired, but it wasn't common. Making sure that she had her wallet and phone in her pockets, Yerin got off the car first before opening Sowon's door for her. Once Sowon was off, Yerin closed the door, only to have Sowon's arm hooked around her neck comfortably.

"This-"

"Shhh, gas stops don't usually recognize me, especially when I don't have makeup on. Besides, I'm wearing a big hat."

"Okay."

Sticking close together, Yerin was panicking inside even though she ordered her snacks calmly and grabbed another energy drink for the other manager, sometimes if Yerin stayed still long enough, Sowon would lean her head on hers. When they had got all the snacks they wanted, they sat in the corner of the eating area, still waiting on Yerin's noodle soup she had ordered. With Sowon on the inside, Yerin made sure just in case to cover Sowon from the general view anyways, even if no one recognized her. However, as she was shifting around a little impatiently, Sowon tugged her closer to wrap her arms around Yerin's shoulders, snuggling against her gently.

"Unnie?"

"Hm?"

"You're really touchy."

"You don't know how hard it was to hold back."

Sowon's breath hitting her ear made her shiver.

"Is that so?"

Interrupted by the calling of Yerin's food, Sowon whined as Yerin hurriedly left to get the tray.

"You sure you don't want to eat anything?"

"My face will bloat."

Yerin hummed as she broke her chopsticks perfectly down the middle, her reaction to actually splitting it down the middle was cute. She had mini silent cheer, a sparkle in her eyes that she hadn't messed up her single use chopsticks. Watching Yerin eat however, Sowon held her stomach as she leaned back in her seat, leaning her head against the wall beside her and closing her eyes.

"Are you feeling unwell?"

"No, just a little tired."

"Have one dumpling, come on."

"I said I wasn't going to-"

"Hey, if you wanted to sleep you could have stayed in the car with oppa, come on. Have one. Say ah."

Sowon sighed and obeyed, taking the one dumpling from Yerin's chopsticks. Seeing Yerin's smile after she finally ate it made her feel small and young again. Even when Yerin patted her hair, praising her for being a good girl and eating something before she passed out. Her stomach grumbled as her brain finally updated that she had been beyond hunger pains since earlier. With the one dumpling in her stomach, her senses reawoke and now announced it's presence.

Hearing Sowon's stomach growl, Yerin giggled and picked up another dumpling, bringing it to Sowon's lips.

"Should I go order your favorite naengmyeon?"

Sowon just meekly nodded. The cold noodles were low in sodium and besides, she didn't add much salt to it, her favorite topping- well topping but really vinegar. She positively loved it, emptying nearly half a bottle into her large bowl. Furthermore, it was quick to make. Yerin quickly returned with Sowon's food. Taking the chopsticks, Yerin was going to break them apart for her, but instead, Sowon grabbed them and put one side in her teeth.

"Wait what are you-"

"Gonna break it with my teeth."

"No! Why would you do that! You could chip a tooth!"

Taking the chopsticks out of , Sowon made a frowny face.

"Yerin ah, it's wood. If my teeth can't withstand wood, how am I alive?"

Biting her chopsticks again, Sowon pulled on the other end, snapping it easily. Yerin watched from between her fingers, breathing a sigh of relief when she saw Sowon's teeth all present and in top condition.

"Jeez, my teeth are like my bones, strong and sturdy.  Do you doubt my health?"

"No it's not that, I just worry too much."

"That's cute."

Yerin blushed, her cheeks coloring a light pink. She wasn't used to receiving compliments, but it felt nice. Sowon watched as she stirred her noodles, breaking it from the chunk it was. Leaning over quickly, she pressed a kiss on Yerin's cheek who, then squeaked adorably.

"Unnie!"

"You make me want to do it again if you whine like that."

Yerin scooted back a little further, her hands covering her cheeks as Sowon grinned devishly, but they were on a time limit and had to continue on their way to the next schedule, so they ate their food peacefully.

=========

mwah!