ch 43

Your next schedule is....me

Yeri held Sowon's hand carefully as they walked the mall. Sowon had been feeling cooped up and wanted to go for a walk, which happened to take them to a taxi stand, then to a mall, to which now she was holding two bags of new clothes, that Sowon had picked out for her.

"Unnie, I really don't need more clo-"

"Try this one on!"

Yerin held her breath with her cheeks puffed as Sowon held out a set of jeans and a white blouse. She carefully looked up at Sowon who visibly swallowed and looked away.

"Okay, don't try that."

Sowon hurried them out of the shop and Yerin smiled a little. She had found out, that whenever she did things like that, Sowon seemed to have a mental blank and often times, it would make her stop what she was doing to try and break away from Yerin. Although it was a little sad sometimes when Sowon seemed to be holding back from her, she still used it to her advantage when she didn't want to do certain things.

Getting back to their home via subway, Yerin set the bags down in the living room before following Sowon into the bedroom.

"Sowon unnie?"

Sowon was biting her finger, looking slightly perplexed. She stopped when Yerin entered though, almost as if she were trying to figure out something to do with Yerin.

"Yerin ah, come here."

She sat down on the bed and held her arms open for Yerin to sit on her lap, her hands quickly waved Yerin over. Taking her seat, Yerin looked curiously down at Sowon, a small smile on her lips.

"What is it unnie?"

"Nothing."

She tucked her cheek against Yerin's chest, listening to her heartbeat. Yerin just wrapped her arms around Sowon's neck softly, letting her listen.

"Am I.....hm."

Yerin waited, but Sowon never finished her thought. Even when she got up and they got dressed for bed together. Yerin noticed that Sowon hadn't looked in her direction again. Tucking in the blanket, Yerin sadly looked over at Sowon whose back was turned.

"Unnie?"

Sowon didn't respond besides scooting a little closer to Yerin just enough for her back to touch Yerin's arm. Yerin turned slightly to hold her, not exactly knowing what brought on this silence. Was she being too mean? Asking her to stop buying her clothes? Should she had just let Sowon spend another few hundred dollars on her? Was she not feeling well? She quietly went to sleep with those thoughts in her mind.

No, I should talk to her in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin woke up when her alarm rang, but Sowon was already gone, her space was already cold and her arms were empty. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, where could Sowon have gone? Getting up and throwing back the covers, she hurried into the living room.

"Sojung!"

"Hm?"

Yerin breathed a sigh of relief, walking over and back hugging Sowon who was reading a magazine on the couch.

"Why did you leave me in bed alone?"

Sowon smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Why? Were you lonely?"

Yerin let a small whine escape her, but felt Sowon stiffen.

"Unnie?"

"Hm?"

"Are you angry with me?

Sowon quickly turned to her with a surprised look.

"What? No! Where'd you think that from?"

Yerin sat down with a slight slouch.

"Well, you've been quiet since yesterday night. And we didn't...."

"Didn't?"

Sowon started to smile, which made Yerin feel a little better, but her cheeks were already coloring.

"We didn't give goodnight kisses last night!"

With her eyes shut, Yerin waited for a reaction, but none came. Peeking slightly, she blinked as Sowon kissed her cheek again.

"Hey, I'll explain yesterday night okay? I'm not mad at you."

"Really? You don't mind that I wanted you to stop spending so much money on clothes for me?"

"That's what that look was for?"

Sowon started to laugh, her hands slapping her knees a little as she fell over on the couch. When she quieted, she looked up at Yerin, opening her arms for her to lay over her. Hesitantly getting into Sowon's arms, Yerin let herself be pulled down into a kiss. Sowon kept it innocent enough, only moving a little bit to scoot Yerin closer.

"I thought that you were upset with me."

"I mean I was a little, you were kind of spending a lot of money on clothes that I don't usually-"

"They're for going on dates silly!"

Yerin hushed as her blush returned.

"But they-"

"You look great in them, Yerin ah, you're beautiful."

Yerin hid her face in Sowon's neck, not exactly feeling beautiful like the way Sowon says it. Heck, if she was considered beautiful, then Sowon would be an angel.

"You're the angel."

"Hm?"

"I said, you're an angel."

Sowon hummed with a grin.

"Could you say that again with a little more possessiveness?"

Yerin looked away slightly.

"Y-you're...my angel?"

Sowon squealed and hugged Yerin tighter. Letting themselves enjoy each other's warmth that they had been missing from their little missunderstanding.

"But unnie?"

"Yeah?"

Yerin sat up, her hands balled in Sowon's shirt. Sowon noticed that Yerin was now straddling her, she tried not to think of the things Yerin could be doing to her.

"Why do you stiffen up whenever I..."

Her hands slid to hold Sowon's sides, making her shiver a little and close her eyes. Yerin blinked a few times, still not quite getting the reaction. Sowon sighed and crossed her arm over her eyes.

"Well....you see.....I was trying not to....touch you."

"Touch?"

Sowon sat up quickly and pressed her lips to Yerin's neck, she pressed against Yerin's pulse and gently , drawing a quiet moan and a twitch from Yerin, she could feel Yerin getting warmer.

"This kind of touch."

She pulled back as Yerin seemed to breathe just a tad bit heavier.

"It's just been a little while and whenever I see you looking....well...really hot in skinny jeans or like....aw man I'm a ert okay?"

Yerin's hands grabbed onto Sowon's shoulders, her head tucked under Sowon's chin.

"It's....."

"Disgusting?"

"No....it's still morning..."

Sowon looked around them, confirming that it was indeed 9am. Then she blushed bright pink, her hands moving randomly as she tried to defend herself.

"U-um! Y-you see! We don't have to do anything! Haha! I was just um you know, explaining and...sorry."

A tingle sparked from her collar bone where Yerin kissed her, she held onto Yerin tightly.

"Yerin?"

"W-we...can tonight."

"You sure?"

Yerin kissed her cheek with a blush.

"Yeah."

===================

hohoho