ch 24

Your next schedule is....me

Sowon waited impatiently for Yerin to come back from her staff meeting, seated in her work cubicle in the company. They had originally wanted to give her a whole office room, like the ceo and the higher up managers, but she refused, saying that she wouldn't use it often anyways. Spinning around on her spinning chair, she watched music videos of the modern kpop industry, humming along quietly.

"Sowon unnie."

Stopping her turn to turn the other way to see who it was, Sowon's expression brightened when she saw Yerin, her arms coming up in a gesture for a hug. Yerin just chuckled and hugged her gently but kept it short.

"Let's go home."

"Finally."

Sowon stood up, kissing Yerin's cheek on the way up, giggling as Yerin yelped before hurrying out of the office, leading the way out to their car.

"Yerin ah, I have to go to another meeting, take the smaller car back to the dorm, if you want to drive, Sowon, you may."

Yerin held the keys as the other went back inside the company. Pressing the lock button, she jumped as the correct car beeped in response. Well, a small car was easier to handle. Moving towards the driver's seat, Yerin got stopped by Sowon who took the keys out of her hands.

"This means we can make a stop on the way."

"Huh?"

"I'm driving."

Yerin breathed a quiet sigh of relief and got into the passenger seat, buckling herself in and keeping a watchful eye as Sowon got the driver's seat adjusted as well as the rearview mirrors and side mirror to her superior height.

Looking over at Yerin, Sowon hummed shortly, as if contemplating something.

"What is it? Sowon unnie?"

"Hmmmmm try calling me Sojung."

"But I-"

"Just this once?"

With her hands sweating in her lap, Yerin nervously debated whether or not to listen to Sowon. She should, in the name of their relationship, but Sowon was older, would she get away with adding formality behind her name? Or would Sowon want her to just call her?

"S-Sojung ah."

The smile that appeared made Yerin blush and look away, glancing up nervously several times as Sowon continued to smile. Feeling a tug on her elbow, Yerin looked over, still fidgety. Sowon quickly landed another kiss on Yerin's cheek before starting the car, getting ready to pull out and leaving The parking structure. Yerin held her cheeks in embarassment, but felt that it was unfair. Watching as Sowon leaned over to look behind, she waited until it was safe before landing a kiss on Sowon's cheek in return.

The car stopped and Yerin looked nervously at Sowon who seemed frozen. Did she not like it? Sowon finally moved, shifting the gear properly and continuing on the way out.

"Don't do that when I'm driving."

Yerin looked down.

"Sorry."

"My heart is racing."

Yerin looked up to see Sowon nervous for the first time, biting on her left index finger, her arm propped up on the arm rest as she navigated the parking lot with one hand. Yerin relaxed, Sowon had appeared to be the dominant one in the relationship, but in fact they were the same. Both nervous and definitely in love.

"Alright, but instead of biting your hand, can't I hold it?"

Cheekily holding her hand out, Yerin watched excitedly as Sowon looked over and looked back at the road, contemplating the idea. Biting her lip, Sowon switched hands to allow her to hold Yerin's hand.

"So, where are we going?"

"You'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The arcade they arrived at was huge, it had a bowling alley as well as a vr corner along with all the other arcade machines. Sowon held Yerin's hand, taking her to the counter for renting bowling lanes and shoes.

"We'll play three games, then move on to the arcade."

Yerin followed along, she had never played bowling before, but from the look of Sowon's membership card, which was golden by the way, she had quite the amount of experience. Following behind like a lost pup, Yerin watched as Sowon picked up a bowling ball, weighing it and checking the weight.

"Yerin ah, do you remember what my last recorded weight was?"

"Uh no, why?"

"Hm, when you pick a ball you want to divide your weight from pounds by eleven. Then go one or two pounds lighter."

(pounds because i too lazy to do conversion)

Picking up another pink ball, Sowon hummed and walked away to her lane, perhaps she based it off the last one she remembered, not the actual weight she was now. Yerin carefully chose her ball, but she had faith in her arm strength that any would be fine.

Learning to play bowling was an experience, to say the least. Once Sowon learned that Yerin had absolutely no clue on what to do, she had opted to teach her, in extremely close contact.

"Put your dominant foot forwards a little more."

Yerin was concious of Sowon's hand on her waist, as well as the other on her wrist. Nudging her right foot forwards, Yerin stood ready.

"Now walk forwards to the line and roll it."

Following Sowon's words, she stepped forwards and swung her arm. And proceded to drop the ball on the lane with a loud thunk.  She winced and checked the lane quickly, relieved that she hadn't broken anything. But the laughter, Sowon's laughter, made her smile despite getting her ball in the gutter. Turning around, she saw Sowon hunched over, holding her stomach, laughing her heart out.

"Hey, I don't know how to play, give me a break."

"Hahaha! You're so cute! Throwing it with all your strength. Haha!"

Sowon hugged Yerin tightly, wrapping her arms around Yerin's shoulders, pulling them close together. Yerin grinned and held on to Sowon's arm, closing her eyes to relish in Sowon's warmth. Sowon's shoulder was just a bit higher, letting her bury her face into the crook of her neck perfectly.

"I love you Sojung unnie."

"Me too."

==================

expect more updates because its my birthday month!