COLD AND RUTHLESS 2

Daydreams and Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! ANOTHER UPDATE HEHEHEE...

PART 2

 

 

CHAPTER 48

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

 

 

 

DaeJeong Corporation Towers

12:30 PM

 

 

 

 

It was already past lunchtime when my first meeting ended. The next meeting I have, a video conference call with the Japanese partners will start around 3:00 PM. I specifically asked Luna to schedule it by that time so that I will have a few hours to rest before starting again.

 

 

That meeting went well… finally I can sigh in relief. The government permits we needed for the construction of a new factory (electronic appliances) in Busan is already secured. The groundbreaking will happen in 3 weeks and when construction is done and ready for operation, it will give 1,000 sure jobs for the people of Busan.

 

After saying goodbye to the Directors and Managers, I went out of the Board room with Luna and Kwangsoo trailing behind me. I checked on my phone to see if Amber sent a message, my lips forming a smile seeing that she did.

 

“Oh… Amber was already discharge from the hospital...”

 

“I’m sure Lt. Liu is way too happy to finally go out! She always say to Kwangsoo she’s bored.” Luna said with a snicker.

 

I replied with a chuckle agreeing with her. “God… she’s been begging me everyday since last week that she wants to go home and drink!” we entered the elevator and settled at the back. Luna giggling beside me because of how excited I look while holding my phone.

 

Biting my lips, I replied on her message asking where she is now. Maybe we can share a meal inside my office before my next meeting starts.

 

 

 

STRANGER LIU <3

 

 

Sajangnim… I’m out of the dungeon now…

12:30

 

My meeting just ended a few minutes ago. Are you good?

12:55

 

Of course I’m good! When am I not good? :))

12:56

 

Last night ;)

12:57

 

  I was good last night :P

12:58

 

I’m heading to Guri now to check on Halmeoni

and spend the day catching up with Sungjae… you already had your lunch?

Don’t skip your meals, okay?

13:00

 

 

I was thinking of asking you to have lunch with me

But its okay I’ll eat with Luna and Vic. Yah Be careful!

You just got out of the hospital!

13:02

 

 

Yes Sajangnim I will be careful… wanna have some dinner

here later? We can have your favorite then some drinks :))

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee~~~ �

I’ll see you later?

13:03

 

Yah! That’s cringey. -_-

13:04

 

Come on Babe… >.^ we can spend the night upstairs

You know… in our room upstairs where you know… *wink*

13:05

 

 

You’re unstoppable :P

13:05

 

Is  that a yes? :)))

13:06

 

 

Do you want a No? :P

13:07

 

You can say No but nah… you can’t say No to

me Sajangnim you love me too much (^__^)

13:08

 

Hahahahahaha! Then you got my answer :P

I’ll see you later Soldier ^.^

Be good, okay?

Do you need me to get you some clothes later from the unit?

13:09

 

Yessssss!!!

No need Sajangnim I have clean clothes in my luggage

I will tell Halmeoni you will come later she’ll be ecstatic

to see you. See you later Krys, eat your lunch and don’t stress

yourself too much. Be careful, understand?

13:11

 

 

Yes Lt. Liu I will be careful. I have Kwangsoo

and the boys don’t worry.

I’m happy you’re already discharged :))

Can’t wait to see you Amber

I miss you :)

13:13

 

I miss you too Krystal Jung :)

I love you <3

Now go eat and get back to work! (^__^)

13:14

 

ILYSM :)

13:15

ah... what does that mean?...

13:17

..I..

figure it out. -_-

13:18

 

 

 

 

 

Now I feel good~… I’m ready for the next meeting!

 

“Tsk tsk tsk… Love… makes you smile for reasons no one can explain but yourself…”

 

“Whatever Luna~…”

 

“Sajangnim you creep me out.”

 

“Get a lovelife then join me in being creepy~…”

 

“No thanks, I’m good.” Luna replied with a cringe making me laugh. Even Kwangsoo was wriggling his body like a caterpillar joking at Luna. The three of us laughing with his silliness.

 

Ding!

 

We reached my office floor with Kwangsoo leading the way out of the elevator. Occasionally wriggling his body when we ask him to then Luna and I will laugh at his fluid like motions.

 

The day went on as planned, my video conference with the Japanese partners was interesting. We agreed to have a meeting again and this time in Tokyo by next month. Luna doing a great job of handling everything in my schedule same as the documents I needed. She learned fast I’m really impressed, add too that she has a degree in Finance and excellent in communicating with people around her. Even fluent in Nihonggo that surprised me! We don’t even have to hire a translator because she became our translator.

 

Everything is quiet, our life is quiet. You know that feeling… that everything is fine. No worries about anything or anyone, falling into the old routine again. Amber is back and safe, I feel secure because she is here beside me and not so far away.

 

The house we are planning to build? Amber was pretty much hands-on telling the Architect what she wants. We hired a new one recommended by Yuri unnie, her cousin from the Mother’s side named Kim So-hyun. She’s already married with a 4 year old daughter while her husband is an Engineer. I saw her designs and well I admit, she’s great. She knows how to visualize what her clients wanted and I’m impressed because she perfectly illustrated what Amber imagined our house will be. Amber said she dreamed of it, our house. The surroundings, the brick walls, the Tuscan villa ambiance and what furniture fits the interior design, even what plants to put in the garden landscape. She said I should decorate the interior based on my taste because she said my taste in designs, fashion, and everything else is superb. I remember laughing out loud when she said that word, ‘superb’ because her face was like so proud while giving me beautiful eyes. Tss. Superb taste indeed.

 

 

I hope this quiet life will go on for a long time. I don’t want to experience another round of misery, worry, sleepless nights and fear for everyone’s life. The saying, “Keep your friends close, your enemies closer” is not my cup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter